You guys don't actually believe Trump will be a genuinely good president, do you...

You guys don't actually believe Trump will be a genuinely good president, do you? I know there's nothing wrong with nationalism or a healthy opposition to mass immigration as it will cause divisions within a country.

However, he's literally a retard that doesn't even believe in global warming. Wants to outright remove wellfare which will just end up creating a ton more problems, is an isolationist that wants to get out of Nato and un-ironically likes Putin.

Hillary is just as bad but come on. You're cheering on a guy that will drag America down into the gutter if he's allowed to do exactly what he wishes. Your economy will be ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv
docdroid.net/V8962fC/hillaryclintonthesis.pdf.html
donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms
soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep142
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hilary is the alternative.

not an argument

FPBP

No.

But I believe Hillary will be worse. Trump at least seems like a fucking moderate, rather than a globalist authoritarian communist shit-bag.

Augh fuck off and go back to where you came from.

Is what I want to say. Do you understand how entitled you sound? You're practically asking everyone to give their best defence for their support of trump despite you only having a base level of understanding. Lurk more. Ask intelligent questions. And no, I did not want Trump to be the first person I voted for, but he will be.

Yyyyes it is. I just listed a few of the things that would make him a terrible president to have. His stupid wall plan alone is retarded already

>an isolationist that wants to get out of Nato and un-ironically likes Putin
Sounds fucking great

You do realize NATO is now supplying al Qaeda in Syria? NATO has lost all perspective.

>tfw when fpbp

A Trump presidency is necessary to teach the Democrats to stop forcing Hillary down our throats.

Hillary won't let me buy the strongest potions.

In my mind, Hillary = imminent war
America's choices are
>Lucifer
>An idiot
An idiot is okay. George Bush was a thing for a while so we know America can handle it.

Yeah, OP. First I don't believe for a minute you're not some Reddit commie libtard. But more importantly, it's precisely the degree to which Trump isn't important in our day to day life which will constitute the improvement. The answer isn't more central planning to solve our problems. It's fucking goddamn less, you retard. Lowering corporate tax rate which is super high compared to the world will have the effect of bringing trillions of dollars from offshore instantaneously. You faggot commies think you can run economies, where exactly? You have a proven track-record of ruining Every Goddamn economy you've ever gotten your nigger hamfisted fingers on.

Sup Hill Shill

kankerdraad

roof koreans are best koreans

Hillary is a corrupt liar and not someone I'd want as President either, so no i'm not.

This.

I will take the idiot with the big mouth and little charisma. Hopefully he will surround himself with non-idiots.

The problem being you're not talking about a George Bush level idiot here, and you're talking about one with a strong cult following.

No, you called him names, said like literally 2 words about one of many of his stances and didn't put forth any arguments as to why these stances are bad

But hey man it's 2016, like come on dude likes Putin and doesn't believe in global warming he is literally Hitler

>However, he's literally a retard that doesn't even believe in global warming.

Considering the scientific consensus has shifted to global cooling again thus you don't even hear about global warming any more and when it's discussed it's "man made climate change"

Being skeptical about the whole thing is a positive.

I actually quite dislike trump, however he is easily the better of the two options. Therefore if I were an American I would be voting for him.

Okay, let's just pretend his following is as sinister as you tried to word it to be. It's still better than Hillary. Time to bring out some real arguments if you've got any. Though you would be very hard done by to make Trump out to be a worse person than Hillary.

Global warming is a hoax and Putin removes the most cancerous muslim beheaders alive.

Because i'd have thought that any retard could see that becoming isolationist and cutting diplomatic ties to such severity with some of your best allies is completely and utterly retarded, thank you for showing me that there are some that can't even see that.

Do I really need to spoonfeed you what would happen to America if you suddenly cut any and all wellfare as well? Crime for one would soar through the fucking roof, the homeless population would boom and starvation would become an actual thing perhaps even. Any potential for them contributing in some way would lower drastically, it would become a detriment not only to the economy but also public safety.

There would be less of a safety net, you'd literally lower the quality of life in your country by doing this.

Shall we talk about the wall? Just how much do you think something like that will cost and to maintain?

>CRASH THE PLANE
>WIT NO SURBIBORZ

Lol Czech your flag you bleeding retard. Any and everything you say is meet. Pls kill yerself.

Hillary does not have such extreme plans that would either ruin you diplomatically or economically, she'll more or less maintain the status quo. That's the only good thing I can say about her, because there really isn't anything good to say about her either

Good things about trump
Immigration
Anti-PC
Anti-Isis/Terrorism

Bad things about trump:
Idolatrous
Narcissistic
Moronic Economic Policy
Big government
Wants socialized healthcare
Inconsistent on positions
Panders to legitimate racists
Isolationist

That isn't everything for either catagory, but those are a lot of the big ones.

TRUMP’S STANCES:
donaldjtrump.com/positions

-Against TPP
-Shits on PC Culture
-Will repeal common core
-Wants to Audit the fed
-He and his sons are NRA members. One of the few people in Manhattan that owns a CCW, so he’s very pro- 2nd Amendment. Got the earliest endorsement from the NRA ever.
-De-fund sanctuary cities
-Pro-Nuclear Energy
-Lower taxes, while at the same time closing tax loopholes for Wallstreet bankers such as Carried Interest.
-Tangible, wholesome answer to illegal immigration
-Pro-medical marijuana
-Wants to end corporate inversion and discourage offshoring
-Understands the threat of Sharia Law and Radical Islamic Terrorism
-Wants to end healthcare monopolies by promoting competitive bidding
-Resistant to lobbyism and special interest influence since he used to be one of those people, so he knows how they play their games.
-Redpilled on 9/11. Wants to release the 28 Pages.
-Wants to be Bros with Putin and Russia instead of adversaries
-Knows how fucked up the Saudis are like the rest of us
-Knows firsthand how dishonest, biased and corrupt MSM is
-Wants to end the incompetence and corruption at the VA
-Knows about the Shadow Government (Muh Globalist Banker Elite Lobbyist buying our puppet politicians conspiracy)
-Bring a practical Golden Age to the US military
-Anti-Globalist
-Fair Trade + Free Trade (Prefers competitive fair trade to lopsided “free” trade)
-Wants Peace between Israel and Palestine
-NATO is obsolete and a decades-old relic that needs to be rejiggered to focus on terrorism instead of just countering Russia and bombing countries
-Wants to limit U.S. Hegemony via not being the world’s police, building nations, and focusing on #AmericaFirst

But people don't like him because
"HE RACISS"
"NOT CONSERVATIVE ENUFF"
“MUH TEMPERAMENT”
“TOO MEAN TO BE PRESIDENT”
“LITERALLY HITLER”

>Comprehensive list of Trump’s Policies:
pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv

If you wanna know why those bad things are actually bad, feel free to ask questions.

She made it pretty fucking clear that she wants to make Syria a no fly zone. That's not "maintaining the status quo". Are you sure you know what you're talking about, user?

>shilling for Hill
>knowing what he's talking about

Do you have to ask?

Why the fuck is allying with Russia a bad thing?
They haven't been a threat for a long time and I would be more worried about China's aggressive expansions.

>Shilling for Hill

>hurr because he doesn't like Trump he must like Hillary!

Fucking idiot. I've posted multiple times in this thread now that Hillary is a corrupt liar and would be a bad choice as well

>Isolationist

Trade reform isn't isolation, less slander more talking about his actually policies not the retarded shit heard on MSNBC or whatever retarded leftist media outlet you're currently being brainwashed by

>Cut all welfare

Bullshit

>Shall we talk about the wall? Just how much do you think something like that will cost and to maintain?

Significantly less then we give to Mexico in foreign and pay out in welfare to illegal immigrants that hate our country and only come here to get free shit

YOUR FRIENDLY ANTI-HILLARY COPYPASTA.

Hillary’s Thesis on Saul Alinsky
docdroid.net/V8962fC/hillaryclintonthesis.pdf.html

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal, investigated by the FBI, and was NOT charged.
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She stole silverware out of the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out 8 Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and 7 were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

But wait, there's more:
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

And for anyone that wants to tell themselves Hillary Clinton had NOTHING to do with Benghazi:

-- Whose State Department sent American Patriots into harm's way?
-- Whose State Departmment rejected multiple Patriot requests for more security?
-- Whose State Department neglected to set up rock-solid emergency support?
-- Whose State Department failed to send timely support to Patriots under attack?
-- Whose State Department concocted the "Internet video" crock of shit?

What good does caring about global warming do when chinks and shitskins exist?

One step at a time

That's not what I said. Allying with Russia isn't so bad as long as they don't pull some heavy shenanigans like with Ukraine

However, saying you'd get along fine with a character like Putin? Come on. I'll not go into it in too great detail but I doubt you don't know what the Russian government is like and what happens to heavy critics of Putin, if you're really endorsing that kind of character then you don't have a very good moral compas, especially with how they govern Russia in general.

>Wants to outright remove wellfare
Source this because it is 100% false.

With the primaries over those are the only 2 options. Being against Trump for pres at this point makes you pro Hilary or do you not understand how first past the post works?

The thread was about if Sup Forums genuinely believes he'd be a good president, memes aside. I'm not leaning toward one or the other, just saying he's not to be praised

>Against TPP
not because of corruption, but because he is ANTI FREE TRADE

>Shits on PC Culture
true. but also makes statements that are pc, but are totally asshole things to say, and then says OHH ITS FINE IM JUST BEING ANTI PC

>wants to audit the fed
good

>pro-2nd amendment
good

>defund sanctuary cities
good

>pronuclear
good

>lower taxes
he has stated his tax plan is a starting negotiation, who knows where our taxes will be under trump

>immigration
build that wall

>pro-medical marijuana
nope, just pro marijuana. degenerate. bad. gtfo

>wants to end corporate inversion, etc
why not a flat tax + corporate tax? solves the problem entirely

>islam
good

>end to healthcare monopolies
his opinion on this issue has appeared very uncertain/small. Im really not educated on the issue however, so cant give a solid response. Any well versed user, feel free to educate me.

>Resistance to lobbyism
BULL FUCKING SHIT dude. trump is pro big government. pro big government is pro lobbyist and pro special interest. he can self fund his campaign, he can go on and on about this and that, but it changes nothing. Trump is a big government guy whether u like it or not.

>9/11
good shit

>putin
implying.

>sardines
good

>Media
cool. good for him

>end incompetence and corruption
how will he do this besides being "good" "so great" soo good u will never believe it so fast it will be so fastly amazingly good.
If he wants to help the vets im with him. I need to see how. If he has laid this out somewhere, please show me.

>Shadow govt.
Pro big government dude. Pro big government.

>Miltary
Good

>Anti Globalist
Anti free trade. Free trade is literally better for e v e r y o n e

>Wants peace tween isreal and palistine
wow thats amazing. noone has ever thought of this before. WHAT IF. WUHWUHWUHWHWWWHATT IF. WE COULD HAEV THEM JUST STOP FIGHTING. OMG AMAZING. no.
palistine is a terrorist state and exists to destroy isreal.

I would much rather endorse Putin than the UAE royal family.

The clintons also draw similar parallels to Putin if you want to comment on morality and the trail of bodies they leave behind them.

Making an ally of Putin is beneficial, you dont need to be best mates, just not fucking enemies.

It just speaks on his character to me. On the one hand he's pointing out Clinton for this shit (rightfully so) and on the other hand he's saying he'd get along well with someone like Putin, who's worse than Clinton even.

If he has such a big problem with it perhaps he should show some integrity and rightfully not agree with Putin either.

>nato
lol fuck europe fuck everyone if they dont pay murica they can die and russia can become a superpower again. hail ussr hail putin lol
not supporting the baltic states is completely fucking retarded.

>US HEGEMONY
ALSO KNOWN AS LEADING FROM BEHIND. HMMMM SOUNDS FAMILIAR. OH FUCKING WAIT. OBAMA SAYS AMERICA SHOULD LEAD FROM BEHIND. WHY DO WE NEED A BIGGER MILITARY IF NOT GOING TO BE INTERVENTIONIST?????? HUH? OH. CAUSE THIS POSITION IS RETARDED, ILLOGICAL, HAS FUCKED THE WORLD UNDER OBAMA, AND WILL ONLY GET WORSE IF TRUMP CONTINUES ALONG THIS PATH.
fucking retarded.

>he raciss
nothing about racism here
>not conservative enuf
he is pro big govt dude. just a fact. look at everything he has said this presidental election. he is all about the govt will fix it, I WILL FIX IT.
Government is not the solultion to our problem. Government IS this problem. -Ronald Reagan.
>rest of the typical libtard arguments
didnt mention any of them, trump is none of these things, and anyone who says he is should kill themselves.

Also. Just an FYI. He is pro-trans. YYA. transsexuality. Gender dysphoria. The mental disorder resulting in a 40-60% attempted suicide rate in the transgender community. Your conservative, anti pc candidate is pro-transsexualism.

Also, im prolly voting for trump, but very reluctantly.

If he does half the things you fear he will do, then yes, he will make an excellent president.

Good point.

However I think corruption at home, which could potentially be PotUS, is much more of a threat than getting along with Putin; potentially solidifying a long lasting alliance with a former enemy.

>is an isolationist that wants to get out of Nato
You would have been able to convince me that you know what you're talking about better if you slammed your dick on the keyboard than post this uninformed bullshit.

Gary Johnson.

That's true, however there is the problem still that you'd be trying to ally with someone that's making not so subtle threats toward Eastern European countries, and even recently has pulled some heavy shit regarding that with Ukraine. At best I can see such a relationship becoming "agreeable" in the coldest sense unless you're willing to utterly turn your back on long standing European allies by backing a country that clearly has no respect for others

>ANTI FREE TRADE
Not really. But If so, he's like that because he wants to address trade deficits head-on. Not because of some bizarre philosophy.

>but are totally asshole things to say
Opinion

>he has stated his tax plan is a starting negotiation, who knows where our taxes will be under trump
He's also said he's lowering taxes on everyone. It's on his website. He's said it multiple times himself in interviews, at rallies, etc.

>corporate tax
Trump's cutting corporate taxes.

>trump is pro big government
Aren't all Presidents technically? If he was running for Congressman that argument would mean more. Trump's anti-executive order and actually wants to work congress unlike Obama.

>Vets
donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms

>Free trade is literally better for e v e r y o n e
Not true. Especially if your domestic industries can't compete with your trade partners'

>OMG AMAZING. no
I didn't imply it was amazing. It's more about Trump not taking sides/being partisan. Which his opponents use against him.

>Nato
Stop strawmanning. Trump simply wants NATO members to pull their weight in because that's the point of even having alliance.

>WHY DO WE NEED A BIGGER MILITARY IF NOT GOING TO BE INTERVENTIONIST?
user...

Also, yes trump is more lax on social issues compared to other republicans. Because Trump's a nationalist, not just a conservative like Santorum or Cruz or some shit. Hence "America First." Trump doesn't care who's trans or gay. You can take that anyway you want though.

>fair trade
Ok. You clearly aren't understanding. Fair trade means not free trade. free trade means free trade. Did you know that you have a trade deficit with your grocery store? you have given the store more money then they have given you. did they "rip you off"? no, of course not, the us has a trade deficit because the us is a developed, tertiary/Quaternary economy, and is very very rich, so it buys a lot of things from other countries. This does NOT MEAN weare getting, as trump says, "ripped off". Thats just retarded, and shows he knows nothing about economics.

>Megyn kelly is "bleeding from her where ever" this is not an "anti PC statement" which trump claimed it was. Opinion is saying thats being a douchebag, saying he was just being anti pc is a lie.

>corporate tax
again, why not a flat tax. better for everyone.

>all presidents are big govt.
Who was the best president in the last 50 years? Ronald Reagan. Ronny was a small government conservative. The founders were small government conservative. Trump wants big government cause he was the "system" to work for him and his.

>Vets
Thanks. There is a lot of "trump will be so great everything will be better" but still, helluva lot better then shillary.

>free trade not better for everyone
lol what. are you retarded. we cant compete with our trade partners in LOW LEVEL MANUFACTURING. its called specialization. you make what you are good at making, and then trade with other people. that way, everyone gets a job in every country, everyone gets paid, and everyone gets cheaper better products. Ask any econonomist, just google it for gods sake. Free trade is better for everyone.
Ben Shapiro breaks down the benifits of free trade prettyyyyy well in this episode of his podcast soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep142
starting @ 19:15

>OMGAMAZING
are you talking about the isreal thing? cause palistine literally exists only to destoy isreal and kill jews. There is no partisanship.

>nato
the point of nato was to restrain the power of the soviet union. Big countries standing up for the little countries which cannot save themselves from russia's power. Making russia a superpower under putin, which is what not supporting Nato will eventually cause, can only make things worse.

>user...
this is not an arguement... what is the point of a bigger military if you aren't going to use it to make the world a safer, freer place, and protect, instate, and support democracy around the globe? honestly?

>lax on social issues
so, social issues can be up for debate, but the problem here is he has regularly changed his positions on these issues, so its hard to know where he actually stands. He could be a raging, pro-life, pro-weed leftist on these issues, its just tough to know. It isnt a reason to not vote for him, neccisarily, just something to be verrryyyyyy wary of.
>nationalist
cause nationalism is suchhhh a great thing.
d e f i n i t a l l y didnt lead to problems in germany with the NATIONAL SOCIALIST PARTY. a NATIONALIST PARTY.
fyi, this is me not saying trump is hitler, or has even the most remote aspiration to become a dictator of any sort, at all. Im saying starting down the road to nationalism and tribalism can only go poorly.

>trump doesn't care
I care. Because validating gender dysphoric peoples delusions costs the lives of innocent, confused youths who are being lied to by the left, the media, and donald trump, that their confusion means they aren't what they are. It leads to depression, and death. And donald trump supports that. Like I said, Im voting for Trump, but things like that HAVE to weigh heavy on your heart when you cast your vote.

Nope. Considering the mess we're in thanks to the "genuinely good" president we've had the last 8 years, I think it's time to have a supervillain Nazi Communist Atheist Theocrat Ninja Pirate etc. etc. in charge.

I r9 this b77 0/420 u stupid faggot go back to Sup Forums or leddit or tumblr or whatever degenerate shitpit you crawled out of

Trump's good heavily outweighs his bad

good:

>a near-absolute conclusion to the outrageous illegal immigration spanning decades now that has costed this country trillions and thousands of good lives
>great wall cuts off a massive chunk of drug trade, USA becomes healther, less crime, less families destroyed
>international trade deals being handled by America's best of the best businessmen rather than chump politicians that don't know the back of their hand
>combat outsourcing, give businesses good reasons to build locally before America is sucked dry
>dismantling of the Clintons' corporate establishment of bribery-fueled corruption -- this is massive and will result in the greatest change this country has seen in generations
>gigantic reforms to the tax code, no more mountains of books with thousands of loopholes
>guaranteed tax cuts for the lower and middle class leading to a happier populous and significantly less crime
>an honest approach to terrorism that will keep the country safe internally, and will probably see the end of middle eastern terrorist organization in a few short years -- the only reason this continues to be an issue is because the soros-tier elites want it to persist to fuel their immigration efforts
>an end to PC bullshit
>end common core
>more investment in space technology, moonbase alpha in second term
>more investment in nuclear energy to make America more energy independent (and conveniently safer for the environment)
>brother britain #1 on our list, teach us how to be classy again

My favorite part is Trump will actually make this stuff happen because he isn't a political puppet like Obongo, Bush 1 & 2, Clinton

bad (?):

>mexico gets mad - unlikely, but the wall will strip drug cartels of support have which can lead to mexicans reclaiming their country
>china gets mad - doubt it, but they are spoiled as fuck, have to draw the line before they get too big
>muslims get mad - nothing changes
>libshits stay mad - great comedy