Two year international break

>two year international break

Attached: 46698967-E03A-4E17-A95C-053EFAB31131.jpg (400x320, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1axsnMRbbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how far did netherlands get in the euro?

Attached: 1443118294001.jpg (1920x1440, 156K)

Soccer isn't that big in the Netherlands anyway, they prefer ice skating.

kek

Soon to be joined by Englel

There made the joke so no filthy mainlander can get to it first

>it's actually four years but thanks

Attached: 1514668801213.jpg (477x417, 40K)

Euro 2020 senpai. New format. You literally can't avoid qualifying.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1521651436447.jpg (600x598, 25K)

>20 (twenty) year international break

Attached: IMG_2626.jpg (450x315, 52K)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

we don't like this semen slurping sport anyway

>a cuplet mentions our great country
pathetic

>now worse than a "cuplet"
>great country

lmaoing at your life

italy missing a wc wont make your palmares get bigger than us sweetie

England have brighter youth prospects than Italel though and are actually currently better

Attached: 1515524614576.gif (500x275, 763K)

>all because of us

Attached: 1391295727990.gif (501x585, 12K)

>England have brighter youth prospects than Italel though and are actually currently better

lol we will win another world cup before englel, screencap this post

For the neverlands it's 4 years, they didn't play the last Euros

>England have brighter youth prospects
I love this meme

Attached: a bright future la.jpg (598x345, 39K)

>wins every youth WC
Tbh they do and there's nothing continentals can do to stop them

Woah...so this is the power of double-barreled surnames, if you know what I mean

>wins every youth WC

niggers develop earlier

Attached: england under20.jpg (1400x788, 177K)

I think we have more U20 world cups than any other national, trust me, youth cups are irrelevant

We only talk about them when we don't reach the semis

kek every time

Walcott is the only one who came close

>last WC was 98

>Football
>2018

Who even watches this semen slurping sport any longer? Who needs football when you're the GOAT in ice skating and korfbal? Get on our level plebs.

England will win 2022 so watch your mouth

will never forget that scotland brazil world cup opening game desu la

youtube.com/watch?v=d1axsnMRbbo

Whatever happened to the Scottish NT?

Dat Trainspotting scene

We went to shit. We used to be a poor country that produced lots of great players - multiple European cup winners - that had nothing to do but play football as they grew up. Now young people have the means to stay inside and get drunk and avoid going outside because it's cold, dark and raining all the time and unsuitable for football. But the primary reason is that the Soviet Union fell and suddenly there was a shitload more countries to compete against for tournament qualification.

But they're all shit sans maybe Ukraine?

Where are USA and Chile?

That was the first ever WC game I remember seeing, I was 6 or 7.

How far did you get on campus before you got shot?

HAHAHHAA FUCK NETHERLANDS FUCK ROBBEN FUCK HIS WIFE'S SON

We're shit too. Also Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia split.

I'm so proud to be Swedish when seeing this.

:(

Italy and the Netherlands will be missed... it's just not a real tournament without them :(

The guys who beat you playing defensive counter attack and the guys who you beat because they tried too hard?

Yeah, I miss Italy too.

yeah, ""youth"" ""prospects""

Attached: 1514671018902.png (1692x1246, 458K)

Games tend to be focussed much more on tactics and teams appear to be more careful in bigger games. That's why finals usually see far less goals. Judging by your flag, you wouldn't understand.

And matches vs Italy and the Netherlands are always special by default, there is a huge history behind these that's taken seriously.

You mean to tell me that the country that storms other nations and made it to the finals in 2010 and 3rd place in 2014 doesnt give a shit about this sport? nice try

I'm still disappointed in the 2014 Finals not being Netherlands vs Germany.

2010 *and* 2014 should have been Netherlands vs Germany.

It would have been sooo great and also winning the whole thing would have been even bigger, but now that's just how it went, hope you guys get back to the top soon

Attached: 1499937876927.jpg (564x476, 47K)

Based

Attached: Spanks.jpg (250x250, 14K)

kek

yeah well uh this sport is gay and i uh never cared about it

this

feelsbadman

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: Flag-Pins-USA-Chile.jpg (400x320, 78K)

bullshit. Ice Skating isn't even a spectator sport or anything.

>be a nigger

this could have been funny if it wasn't for the obvious racism

We're coming for you buddy

t. Soren the cuck

Poor lad

Our veteran mls shitters can't do anything good but luckily, we got a nice group of youth talents popping up in europe so I hope our team gets better without lazy mls all star bums like bradley and altidore ruining everything.

>not even qualified for the world cup
why should even bother fucking looking then?
lol

its all his fault, because he was a bitch made captain who was too tired to run around so the coach benched him, instead of saving it for the goalkeeper who is GOAT for penalty shots.

Attached: 1404587142278.jpg (460x276, 95K)

>made it to the finals in 2010
>finals

>international break

Attached: 1486958967839.png (840x816, 397K)

>Us

Which part of Sweden are you from m8?

>Jefferson-Airplane

Attached: 1466612724355.jpg (404x390, 99K)

Attached: 1415914260953.jpg (500x676, 60K)

>pacey nigs
>overrated white dudes

Phil Foden is the next Messi m8

Attached: 1343426094545.png (156x206, 9K)

just pray for russians killing another former spy in UK and you will get their spot

That's not how it works. It'd go to the second placed team in England's group. Meaning Slovakia. Italy's only chance would be if Spain withdrew.

>excluded from fifa after this wc

Attached: 15182840392661.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Weren't USA thinking of making a fake World Cup friendly tournament with some decent teams htat did not qualify? DESU with teams like Netherlands, Italy, Chile ,even USA and Greece out, it could be a bit fun to watch.

Back me up here Netherbros.
Clearly Sven Kramer is way more famous than Robbin or whatever that bald soccer guy is called

Attached: 54187831.jpg (800x533, 190K)

Who did Spain beat that year again?

Back to Berlin, Malte.

Now that LCIM has stopped playing, I've lost all interest in the national team

Attached: 1444770594638.jpg (622x622, 226K)

They made it to the FINAL. 32 teams make it to the finals every world cup