Star Trek

>it's a Troi episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZapAjjTDbh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a "It's the 24th century and we're progressive, but only background male characters wear the retarded dress things" episode

>It's a Lwaxana Troi episode

>It's a dreaded batter pudding hurler episode

>It's an episode revolving around Risa

For an orgy planet, Risa sucked.

Ro > Beverly > Troi

Dubs confirm

>Ro appeared in only 8 episodes
>she's a more memorable waifu than Yar
What did Gene's drunk drug-addled senility mean by this?

Essential Crusher episodes?

Remember Me
Suspicions
um
uh
All Good Things?

>Get introduction like a main character
>Give her waifu tier qt
>Barely ever appears

why THE FUCK was this allowed?

Cause and Effect

>how to spot a pleb

The one where she rapes Riker.
The one where she fucks a ghost.
The one when she tells Wesley he's actually Picard's bastard son.

>Rapes Riker

It can't be rape if he wants it

>be driving today
>car passes me
>it has Star Trek and Donald Trump bumper stickers
You know bumper stickers are really tacky, right? Come on, it's 2017, take that shit down already.

Riker didn't consent, there was a Goa'uld controlling his body.

If I was possessed by something, then afterward found out I had sex with her I wouldn't have a problem.

Consent must come before intercourse, not afterwards.

But I would have pre-consented to having sex with her long before I ever did.

>the one where worf mouthfucks data

Well, that's you, not Riker. Riker can have consensual sex anytime he wants. You would need to be possessed by someone who isn't a Sup Forums-surfing loser before anyone would consent to fucking your body.

I apologize for being overly rude, but it really isn't healthy for you to self-insert that much.

I just finished TNG and the thing that bugged me about all good things is that to the rest of the cast this is just another adventure to them and they'll go on to more adventures but for us it just ends so there's no real closure to the main plot.

The end scene where Picard goes to play cards with everyone was super touching though and brought me to tears, in that scene we did get some sense that there was a finality in the characters, just wish the main plot had more of that.

What main plot?

Watch DS9 if you want a Trek series with a main plot. Or watch the TNG movies if you want to see the Enterprise destroyed and the crew split up.

Just kidding, don't watch the TNG movies. They're trash.

>The one where Picard fucks a girl 1/3 his age

I meant the episodes main plot, where Picard is going back and forth to the past and future

Q made him go back and forth so he could solve the puzzle. Once he solved the puzzle, Q made him stop going back and forth.

Also I just started ds9 and at first it was hard because I grew up watching TNG and I'm so used to the characters and every other series just seems so weird and alien. It was a hard transition but I'm barely on episode 2 of ds9 and already I love the relations between all these new characters and the sort of situation the characters are in is so interesting.

It's weird it's like going to a new school, but you find new friends quick.

Why are you telling me this, I know what the plot was I just saw it. I meant that that story felt like any other episode, I just wish the last episode for TNG was maybe more about the characters going off to do other things, like a parting of ways. It's hard for me to say goodbye to all these characters when for them they are gonna just go off on more adventures

>me on the right

Also donald trump and star trek's ideologies are pretty far apart

They are both pretty unrealistic desu.

TNG is shit compared to DS9

They ended the series so that they could make movies instead. The were writing the script for Generations at the same time that they were writing the script for All Good Things.

All Good Things ends with a return to the status quo so that everything will be set up for Generations.

False, and I suspect that you're trying to stir up trouble.

I know that, but it still doesn't change how I feel, it even makes it worse that it all actually ends with nemesis which is an even worse way to end it than all good things. Don't get me wrong I loved all good things, it's just one of those bitter sweat things. It would have been cool to end the series with a more of a bang like maybe they ultimately make peace with the Romulans in an epic plot involving spok, this could still work because as far as I know, ds9 and voyagers main enemies aren't the Romulans and even though they may have confrontations with them, it could have been a sort of off chute group of Romulans that aren't part of the main Romulan government

Not really. Trump's ideology is definitely closer to Star Trek's than the neoliberal universalism of previous presidents.

Sure.

Not to spoil too much, but DS9 ends with improved relations with the Romulans. Not exactly peace, but definitely an improvement.

Oh that's cool, I know very little of ds9 but after watching the first two episodes I'm really excited to fall in love with another Star Trek cast

Almost done with TNG. Should I go back and watch TOS or can I go straight into the shitty TNG movies?

You already know the answer.

Just watch first contact

The movies till first contact. Then give ENT a try. At least that's what I'm doing. Not as bad as I remember.

Name a more reddit show than TNG

Why hasn't anybody talked about Voyager yet?
Some good 7 of 9 episodes.

Doctor Who

>and I suspect that you're trying to stir up trouble.

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

I'm so jealous, I felt the same way about DS9 and it'll keep getting better until the last season at least. Disappointing finale compared to TNG though.

>watching tng movies
Why?

Better than the ds9 movies

>implying that this wasn't pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=ZapAjjTDbh4

> it's a Data episode

Does anyone have the screenshot of the post proposing how as an enterprise crew member, he would walk into datas quarters and jack off constantly?

Do women not know when you can see their nipples?

What is that?

Legend of the Rangers, one of the DS9 movies.

Did Voyager come out before or after DS9? They really fucked up by having everything go back to the status quo every episode.

I think it was after/during.

Kek

My dick is showing large quantities of diamoridium.

I'm detecting arousal, but I can't pinpoint its source

My printing professor went to school with Gates McFadden. He didn't really hang out with her though so he didn't have any stories.

>Did Voyager come out before or after DS9?

During. It premiered about midway into DS9's third season, much as DS9 had premiered midway into TNG's sixth.

They know

Do they feel it like a boner or do they have to look down?

They know

>>You can feel it.

In case you haven't decided yet.

lmao

>It can't be rape if the victim is a man
ftfy

There's a scene with Quark and Harry/Tom in the pilot of Voyager, DS9 was first by about 4 seasons

Why all the hate for Generations? It's no worse than a mid-season TNG episode.

But then they forgot to hit the reset button at the end.

They're both different genres within the same universe.

>Oh god it was horrible! Gates McFadden fucked me when I was under a spell! I feel so violated!

Whats the best Troi related episode?

This and A Fistful of Datas are the only ones I can actually remember

Night Terrors

Because it was fucking stupid in general:

>the brand new old enterprise is the only ship in range

They're in our solar system which is the home of the Federation and there's no other ships that can go and assist the two transports being chased by the Nexus wave. That place should be crawling with ships from ones orbiting Earth, the Mars shipyards or Jupiter Base. It would make sense if say they were at some remote location and were showing of some new stuff but instead they chose to be dumb.

>Picard exchanges himself for Geordi

Why didn't they just beam Picard back right after getting Geordi? Seeing how the Duras sisters were dumb enough to go along with such an exchange so it's totally doable.

>Geordi goes right back to work after being tortured

Why didn't they give this guy a medical and check his visor before going back to work? They know the Klingons are tricky and have previously dealt with one who was carrying secret information through an injection into his bloodstream.

>The rocket immediately goes from the surface of the planet to the sun in a few seconds like a cartoon

What the fuck is this scene? First off it's retarded as fuck to put something like that in a science fiction show that's all about applying real science. Also that thing must be going at like Warp 9 to get to the sun that fast. The planet looks to be roughly the same distance as Earth is to our sun and it takes light 8 min to reach Earth which is Warp 1 and that rocket certainly did not look like it had a warp engine on it let alone one capable of the speeds needed to from the surface to the sun in the amount of it took

What was the one where the B-plot is "Troi takes the command exam"?

That one was alright.

None of that shit is any worse than anything in any TNG episode.

> First off it's retarded as fuck to put something like that in a science fiction show that's all about applying real science
Ha. Star Trek has never been about real science you autist.

>Implying Enterprise was Awful or 'more' of what Voyager was

>Picard can leave the Nexus to any point in time and chooses to go back to just before the rocket goes off

Why? He could go back even further and prevent the whole fucking mess from ever starting. He can go back to when they first meet and have him or tell security to keep an eye on him and notify Starfleet of everything. Would prevented the kidnapping and Geordi and the destruction

>Picard buries Kirk under some rocks

Why didn't the take back the body? It's James T. Fucking Kirk, the most well known captain in Starfleet history and he tells nobody that his body is down there. Why? How is exactly is wrong to tell anyone this? Everyone just assumed he blew up but instead he lived inside the Nexus and came back to save some indigenous group of people we never see. Also kinda reckless see how leaving the body there would leave evidence of alien life on their planet and fuck with their culture.

Power Play is also good which she's got a lot of screentime in, and yeah I do like that episode

That's straight up bullshit. Star Trek has always consulted scientists in all different fields when they applying science to their stories. So yeah, this Looney Tunes way of a rocket reaching the sun simply by disappearing into the sky wouldn't fly in an episode of TNG.

Thine Own Self. Also a good Data episode.

>its a data goes on an away mission and goes AWOL episode

>this one time thing makes up for the series as a whole

Yeah, no. Enterprise is far worse than Voyager.

Sounds like you haven't got faith of the heart

>just repeating everything RLM said
Wew.

Was this episode kino?

>Star Trek has always consulted scientists in all different fields when they applying science to their stories.

I disagree, Enterprise > Voyager

Voyager became nothing but filler right after the pilot while Enterprise kept leading up to something. It was going to cover the Romulan War and the formation of the Federation before being cancelled before its time.

Into the Mirror Darkly was probably the highlight but I also don't think that was the only good episode.

Being stuck on a shuttle, the Romulan Mine, Trip getting pregnant, the Xenophobic revolt on Mars, all good

And thanks to the shitty JJ Abram Star Trek movies, Enterprise is the only tv series thats still canon

You can dismiss those arguments once you've addressed them, pointing out that they've been made before doesn't refute them.

>Star Trek never gets the science wrong, but Generations is shit because they got interplanetary distances wrong
Hey autist, if Star Trek is so scientifically accurate then explain how transporters work without using the phrase "Heisenberg compensator".

Hnnngggg

that was from an ep where she was sex crazy