Everyone shitting on iron fist but jessica jones was dog shit to is it because she is a woman people giving her shit...

Everyone shitting on iron fist but jessica jones was dog shit to is it because she is a woman people giving her shit show a pass

Hopefully luke cage and dear devil can carry them in The Defenders

youtube.com/watch?v=2eoDxcgP0BM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjSJPBqRbvI
youtube.com/watch?v=6ApQet-KnNo
youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Luke Cage was way worse than Iron Fist. The problem is Netflix is signing these episode deals with out a script overview. You can't just ask for 13 episodes and have them be good. Why do you think True Detective turned out the way it is?

Yes. Probably, hopefully.

Well the villain in Jessica Jones was also really good... shame she is a shit character though.

Everyone i know have told me that Jessica Jones sucks or is meh. I assumed the rest of the world thought the same.

Luke Cage was perfect, you lying not gay.

Jessica Jones was overall good, but stretched out way too long (the same issue with all the Marvel Netflix shows).

Luke Cage was frontloaded with the good shit, and drops off the 2nd half.

Daredevil is great whenever it's NOT doing the Hand stuff.

Iron Fist you keep watching, hoping it gets better, but it never does. It's just bad (with a few high moments with the Meachums)

This is the business model of most TV though. They are usually able to make far more episodic shows. You have 4 writers each write 1-3 episodes each. One is a show runner and tweks em all. Not this "gotta have a long 13 hour story!" That's not really done.

Iron Fist is also the only one with a completely shitty title sequence.

everyones shitting on iron fist because it opens with the stereotypical "trust fund euro-backpacker" white guy walking into a huge skyscraper and getting violent when people don't immediately treat him with respect and do whatever he says.

also no interesting villain, like david slumhousing.

But where's Frank?

r u retard?

Really wished they kept Harold for another season. The final episode where he makes his move was the most stupid shit ever.

The Defenders actually looks fun which these Marvel TV shows desperately need.

I think Defenders is only going to be 8 episodes. So I'm hopeful it doesn't drag on.

No abled white male allowed here.

Is this still non-canon to the MCU?

They are all bad with a few decent stuff here and there. Jessica Jones has to be one of the most stupid things I've watched in a long time

its canon

Did she fuck all of them?

Confirmed not canon after Iron Fist almost kills the entire thing

They are all mediocre
are you saying the actor was not well used or that concept was nice?
muh diamond back
This. Iron man daddy issues stole the show
well they are not making regular tv. also strangely regular tv ends up with more cohesion. with every netflix show and most of all Hemlock Grove you can really feel the plot line being dropped or something not having been planned out at the start, no aspect of it is seamless

the one person in the world i will give anything "within reason " to fuck wanted her from childhood

Luke and Matt for sure

I have a very authoritarian core so I could not connect with danny. He could pass in a cartoon for kids but the character would obviously not resonate with people who live in reality

If Daredevil doesn't at least cameo i aint watching defenders

Nnnggg

DD S2 (1st half) > DD S1 >>>> DD S2 (2nd half) > JJ > LK > dogshit >>>> IF

1 and a half good series, 2.5 bad, 1 absolute horseshit. There's no way this ends well.

>make show about legendary martial artist
>hire guy with no martial arts experience
>give him literally three weeks to prepare
>teach the choreography literally fifteen minutes before shooting

gee i wonder why people shit on it

Iron Fist would have been better had it cut the money/industry drama bullshit and focused on the actual Iron Fist and let him use his powers more. Why he only used the fist a few times is actually hilariously stupid. Aside from that it was clearly rushed, as you could tell the fight scenes were terrible.

Jessica Jones was fine, a bit too long but fine. Its villain saved it for me, but i wasn't really into the show too much. Too slow for me personally.

Luke Cage i thought was good and genuinely loved the cheesy Diamondback shit. But it was also too long.

Daredevil Season 1 is perfect. Darefevil Season 2 is perfect until Punisher goes away then its just good, until about the last 3-4 or so episodes.

It seems like Marvel is forcing these shows to be 13 episodes. Maybe if they cut it down to around 8-10 they could tell a better more cohesive story.

I have to admit I would have betrayed my race and spawned half-breed nigglets Rosario Dawson in her prime.
God damn, just look at those honkers and those dick sucking lips.

JJ > DD S1 > DD S2 > 1/2 LC
Couldn't bring myself to finish LC and start IF. A shame, because I'm interested in a new JJ or DD series, but would have to watch them to be up to speed.

I hate women and I still think Jessica Jones is GOAT under DD S1. Better than your "movies".

Iron Fist isn't so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=VjSJPBqRbvI

because the plot is weak and so is his character. Im among the people who don't care too much about the fighting (as long as its not all shaky camp and jump cuts and even then a story can save it)

>implying

Daredevil is the only show that's legit good though.

The Defenders just looks awkward tbqhwyf

It doesnt help that the show points out his stupidity.

>No Danny we cant give free pills we're a business, besides the World Health Organization buys our pills and hands them out for free to 3rd worlders

youtube.com/watch?v=6ApQet-KnNo
It's the only one that doesn't have a unique feel to it. It's generic synth music with a dude doing kung fu moves.

They could've gotten all old-school with the kung fu shit or something, but they went generic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc

That's my favorite intro of the four tbqhwy

But all of that looked ridiculous... ?

>That cut to stock footage at 0:58

I am finishing Daredevil s2, which one should I watch next?

The entirety of Lost again

It's canon but the movies will never reference them.

shit dude, thats actually not a bad idea

Why the fuck doesn't danny have a outfit. He's a celebrity and the CEO of a major business. The one from the archive footage looked fine.

Hey user, I got you some ice cream!

order of release

Seriously, its not a hard outfit either. Just a open V shirt with a DD s1 mask

got any vanilla?

Yes

At the same time

What would he need an outfit for? except for his fights in the hands arena all of them seemed unplanned or would have an outfit get in the way.

I get that the people in charge might think it's too silly or something but it would make sense story wise, because of Danny being who he is.

Use some basic grammar and punctuation. Shit.

The Marvel guys in charge of TV-side or embarrassed by the "comic bookish" nature of costumes. They've got the X-Men movies problem.

Marvel Studios embraces it.

Two completely different groups, after Disney allowed Marvel Studios and Feige to split.

Batman has an outfit

YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH, I GO OUT OF THE WAY TO GET YOU EXOTIC ICE CREAM AND YOUR PUSSY ASS WANTS VANILLA?!

Rewatching Lost is never a bad idea

>it's a we spend most of the show bickering with each other until the end when we suddenly like and accept each other and the team up episode
i expected better from Marvel at this point in their dynasty

Comic books in general haven't even moved past that.

>2 heros
>whoops! we have a misunderstanding that we won't talk through, let's fight!
>oh, we're friends now, let's team up against the bad guy

That last guy looks like a cuck,
and that 2nd white bitch looks like her mother died while attempting to push her forehead out.

The 1st guy and the Jigaboo are both fine.

Jessica Jones was pretty good actually. It didn't introduce a secondary, shitty villain like a lot of the other Marvel shows, had a seedier tone and look that set it apart, and features the only character who actually has to make tough decisions.

they wasted all the budget from the show on the last one.

>no moon knight
>no punisher
I'm out

>no punisher

Prove it

>Jessica Jones was pretty good actually
it was not and the comic was better

Since 3/4 of The Defenders never get their true comic book costume in their Netflix series will we see them all in costume in this? It's what I want to see and seeing Daredevil in some shoddy mask again doesn't inspire confidence.

>everything is black and grey
This is what pisses me off most about this fucking intro. I haven't even watched the damn show but that's been a core tenet of the intros thus far: showcasing the show's feel through a specific color palette (DD was Red, JJ was Purple, LC was Yellow). Not only that, but they demonstrated the show's tone (DD had blood spilling into formation indicating the show's violence had significant meaning, JJ had an almost cut-out look indicating that piecing things together was the main focus, LC had shots of Harlem overlayed on Luke punching indicating that his violence was for the sake of preserving his city).

Holy fuck, they're gonna have to do some serious revamping on that shit if they want a second season.

The shot of Danny punching Luke was pretty satisfying though.

luke cage was the one that sucked

This is an accurate chart. My opinion is a bit red-shifted, though. I say 2.5 C+

Yeah. I agree with you.

Personally what annoyed me about iron fist was the casting and writing. The character made no sense given their backstory.

I have been training for 15 years in China heaven and am the sole eternal weapon against the enemies of eternity.
But then he never seems to be at ease in a fight and struck me as being immature and rude when he didn't need to be. I feel the behaviour isn't consistent with his backstory.

Luke cage was honestly one of the worst shows i've ever seen. The writing was fucking terrible.

Iron fist sucked too, mostly because of shit writing and bad acting but at least it wasn't as bad as Like Cage. Just almost.

So much this

Took her a while to get to JJ. Patty kept wanting her turn.

JJ then LC but you can quit LC at any time without finishing it. Skip Iron F ... seriously. I wish I never saw it. That bad.

Thanks, guys. Needed that one.

>the only character who actually has to make tough decisions

All of her decisions were horrible. Jessica Jones is an idiot. She decided not to kill the bad guy and tried to capture him instead. Surprise, surprise, her plan failed miserably. But she didn’t learn anything. I finally stopped watching when she saved the bad guy from the cop’s bomb. I couldn’t believe that shit. She probably got the cop and his entire family killed.

I can't stand stupid, pacifist good guys. When characters are that stupid, I start to hate them and begin rooting for the bad guy. That’s always a sign of bad writing.

>didn't introduce a secondary, shitty villain

That's a bad thing. An entire season without any victories becomes depressing. Jessica Jones reminds me of Revenge. Emily Vancamp is a pacifist ninja "fighting" the Illuminati. Instead of killing all of them, she just plays pranks on them and gets her friends killed. The show became a depressing soap opera.

>despite super strength, drunk depressed former prisoner and sex slave is not great superhero

Gee there's a shocker. She can't even fly because she gets airsick

>drunk depressed former prisoner and sex slave

Are you trying to defend her? If you want to watch a show about a depressed bitch that ruins the lives of her friends, then go watch 13 Reasons. Remember when Jones beat up her lawyer’s ex-wife. What a scumbag.

>Remember when Jones beat up her lawyer’s ex-wife. What a scumbag.

Bitch deserved it. Besides, it was allKillgrave's fault anyway

The only reason autists like Jessica Jones is because it's easier for those virgins to jerk off to and because she was a heroin junkie in Breaking Bad season 2

>Bitch deserved it

You must be joking. Jones owes her lawyer money but can't pay. So she agrees to beat the shit out of her lawyer's ex wife. That's what you call a hero. I couldn't believe that scene. I wanted a real hero, like Captain America to show up in the subway, rescue the lady and beat the shit out of Jones.

Shit tier villains get shit tier heroes

Iron Kino

maybe it was dog shit but I wouldnt know. I was distracted by thinking of all the ways I wanted to fuck her to notice the plot.

Jessica's entire motivation was to save Hope, it makes no sense that she would throw her life away simply to stop Kilgrave.

Also, I liked the all. I liked JJ and IF more than LC though. LC strated really good but it went to shit after cottonmouth died. The main villain was also shit. They concentrated too much on his background relation with Luke instead of his background as a villain. His suit was cringy as fuck and the final battle was really stupid. Just another street brawl between nigs in the street with a crowd surrounding them. Im surprised someone didnt scream World Star.

If you want to laff, watch him trying out kitchen knives.

>needs fun

Go fuck yourself. You "fun" assholes have the entire MCU to go laugh at comics.

There's plenty of levity in the shows. It doesn't need the fucking cheese you idiots need to make yourself feel okay about enjoying capeshit.

>all that shouting and clapping
do americans really do this?

This, I watched the last episodes today. Diamondback was such a shitshow.

but it isnt good

>google image returns michael jackson shit

link plz i'm not good with computers

>Jessica Jones is just a weaker, not-bulletproof version of Luke Cage
I mean does she have any other abilities in the comic? She's comparably useless.

Ward was the best thing about Iron Fist. Hopefully this time they'll have given time for Finn to train the fight scenes.