Autist Trump

Hillary is a soulless puppet, that much is clear. As much as I hate Hillary, it is difficult to throw my support at Trump when he is the most vacuous celebrity to ever exist. Here are just a few of his views that made me cringe the hardest:

Trump wants to refinance our national debt.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/may/16/closer-look-donald-trumps-comments-about-refinanci/

Trump believes global warming is a chinese hoax. He wants to defund Dept of Education and EPA.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeRSM3cvxg

Trump literally wants to assemble a "deportation force" to round up 11 million undocumented workers and send them back to Mexico. Coincidentally, he plans to cut down the national debt.
youtube.com/watch?v=I4cX1xqtxo8

Trump wants to reopen libel laws so he can sue journalists that defame him.
youtube.com/watch?v=K9PCPtcsgnc

Trump believes Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia should arm themselves with nuclear weapons.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEsBoRVlWXU

The man's speeches are hard to listen to. He can talk for hours without saying a single substantial thing. While I see how a healthy hate for Hillary, Muslims, and illegals contribute to his support on Sup Forums, I fail to see why people are excited to have a buffoon as president. I'd say "redpill me on Trump" but most of you are stupid as fuck so just give me some reasons why I should like the guy (besides the obvious things such as his views on immigration).

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks to your shit political system, you're stuck with these two.
Trump is a single issue candidate - ultra heavy restrictions on immigration. He has very little substance everyone else, hence the Mike Pence and eventually his cabinet.
If you think Hollande's "Terrorism is normal now" is acceptable/ over-exaggerated, Trump loses all appeal. A good 98% (pulled out of ass number) is supporting Trump solely for immigration.
If that's the case, go Hillary or don't vote.

noo man he's showing his power level before the elections!!!

thank you for correcting the record

I hope you don't believe that he believes any of those things.

Just as Hillary doesn't believe any of the crap she spouts off.

They both lie about what they think the truth is in order to manipulate the public into having opinions that suit the political deals that they have made with large coorperations.
Trim probably doesn't give a shit whether or not global warming is real- but it benefits him in this election to say that it's a Chinese hoax, so that's what he says

Thank you for Correcting the Record (™)

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Yeah I want Saudi-Arabia to have nukes too! xdd

you really think you can make people go anti trump? are you that stupid and that much of a shill? do you really think this tweet or any of the bullshit will prevent making america great again? who paid you to make these shill threads? do you even know why you are protesting?

Stop please, I can only get so hard!

All he said is he wants Japan/South Korea/Saudi Arabia to reimburse for 100% the cost of military protection. Why is that so hard to understand for you autist shills?

Prove he's wrong

>it is difficult to throw my support at Trump when he is the most vacuous celebrity to ever exist

Trump is not a celebrity you idiot, he's a real estate developer, and has been infinitely more successful at his job than shillary has ever been at any of hers.

Regardless of whether I believe he is being genuine, he still said those things. Doesn't that show how intellectually removed he is?

All I asked was for some reasons to like the guy. I genuinely don't want Hillary to be president but I can't make myself vote for Trump

No, that is not all he said

He's a celebrity

>Saudi-Arabia to have nukes too

Lots of people think they've probably already got them.

>implying middle east gulf states dont line out politicians pockets so they can shill the global warning meme harder
>environmental regulation gets put in place
>our energy sector suffers
>we lose self sufficiency
>forced to rely on gulf state oil

global warming is a ruse.

So you're here just to shitpost

Shut it najib sometimes people vote for trump because its the lesser of two evils. If US gets shillary I wonder what'll happen in the next few years.

Maybe a reverse blowjob and a failed impeachment

It really is just stop shilling this dead argument. What kind of senseless negotiation tactic is it to say "we will protect you no matter what but please pay us the 100%". Obviously you have to prepare to walk. We wouldn't do that with Saudi Arabia however this is probably the real situation. With Japan I think it's totally fair for him to say if they don't pay us then they have to develop their own protection as deterrent against North Korea.

Meanwhile trustworthy companies like Exxon, BP, Chevron would never consider bribery

Option a) continue being mad over nothing
Option b) answer the question of the op: Why should I support trump?

The point is that nuclear weapons are not simply a strategy, they have serious implications for the future of our planet. To have a candidate who supports our country creating nukes, I disagree with but I can understand the allure. To have a candidate who supports other countries creating nukes is alarming.

Well I'm sorry that your world view has been so sheltered but this the world we live in. Iran is not so far away from nuclear weapons, same with North Korea.

Also don't miscontrue the context. He doesn't support them having nuclear weapons but he recognizes Japan maybe needing to IF they refuse to pay, which I doubt they will.

>Trump wants to refinance our national debt
The entire financial system needs to be reformed. The entire monetary system needs to be reformed. How is this cringe?

>Trump believes global warming is a chinese hoax. He wants to defund Dept of Education and EPA.
The Dept of Education deserves it. The EPA needs restructuring, and better, clear laws for manufacturing sectors.

Even if he did believe that shit about the global warming meme, he is going to have to bring industrial engineers, environmental and legal experts together to make deals happen.

We either save western manufacturing, or let China and 3rd world countries make all of our shit, poorly, and pollute the earth far worse than we ever would while doing it. This is an issue that will effect us for the rest of our lives.

In the immediate future his plan is better. In the big picture, his plan is better. For us and for the ecosystem. We're in a trade war son.

>Trump literally wants to assemble a "deportation force" to round up 11 million undocumented workers and send them back to Mexico. Coincidentally, he plans to cut down the national debt.
>workers

I, right now, will volunteer for this force. This is why I am a fan tbqh. Many more would do the same.

TEN

FEET

TALLER

>Trump wants to reopen libel laws so he can sue journalists that defame him.

Why is this not fantastic?

>Trump believes Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia should arm themselves with nuclear weapons.

Not a fan of this shit but its w/e senpai. Pakis pulled it off and despite their intellectual deficiencies and natural state of seething hatred, India is still a thing. We are the only country that has ever used atomic weapons against an enemy.

He's a smart dude OP. I know slightly above average IQ ppl doubt this. But the man isn't at all stupid.

>The entire financial system needs to be reformed. The entire monetary system needs to be reformed. How is this cringe?
A nation is not a company. Do you understand that an attempt to refinance our debt would fail utterly?

>Dept of Education deserves it
>global warming meme
>make deals happen
>his plan is better. For us and for the ecosystem
Are you trump?

>I, right now, will volunteer for this force.
No you wouldn't. And even if you did, nobody else would. And even if they did, you're still autistic for thinking this is how things work

>Why is this not fantastic?
Now I understand

>He's a smart dude
>the man isn't at all stupid
Yep, little old sheltered me, whatwith these crazy notions of discouraging nuclear armament

Nice non-arguments.

'Night.

In my op I asked for reasons to like Trump, I only reply to shitposts with more shit

did i really say that, wow with the picture next to the words i look really stupid lol sorry everyone you can go home now

>A nation is not a company. Do you understand that an attempt to refinance our debt would fail utterly?

Do you not understand that you are a gimp for our financial and banking overlords? Yellen has to go OP. We have an enormous cluster fuck on our hands and it must be addressed.

>Are you trump?

kek

>No you wouldn't.

Totally would tho

>And even if you did, nobody else would.

They totally would tho kek

>And even if they did, you're still autistic for thinking this is how things work

It was more about sentiment, as opposed to logistically forming a round up the browns-squad, senpai. This muh 11 million meme is nearing muh 6 gorillion tier absurdity. I know we're not going to get 'em all. But they still have to go back.

6% of Mexico is living in the US, illegally, is not fucking acceptable. You need to embrace this reality OP.

>Now I understand
No, you don't. If you did, you would hold journos in the contempt they deserve, like the rest of us. I don't want to bring back libel laws. But ffs, for shilling as hard as they have, I understand his anger. Those cunts have gone too far. If they win we lose user.

He's very very likable, probably the most likable president America could ask for, and he's going to build the wall, ok? The biggest you've ever seen. Mexico still thinks they're not going to pay for it. Sad!

Thats not how it works. Those weren't shitposts. By the way man made global warming isn't real.

>6% of Mexico is living in the US, illegally, is not fucking acceptable. You need to embrace this reality OP.
I live in Texas
I would prefer that illegals be deported
Yet, just as leukemia and aids cannot be deported, millions of rooted US residents cannot be feasibly deported without violence and financial disaster. We have dug a hole, the best we can do is prevent it from getting bigger

I know that you think nasa is a jewish conspiracy, but they've compiled some evidence that appears to contradict your statement, good sir. I kindly encourage you to review their data and perhaps even their references so that you may enlighten me as to how this scientific consensus is a hoax. Thank you.
With love,
user
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

>millions of rooted US residents cannot be feasibly deported

That's not to say we can't put a fucking dent in it user.

>without violence and financial disaster

This will happen if they stay, or even worse, keep coming. This will happen when they leave. This is inevitable. But abstract bullshit aside, we shouldn't tolerate this level of destructive illegal immigration.

I don't want it to be violent. I don't want to destroy families. I even want northern Mexico to be not a non-shit hole one day. But that day will never come if we don't take a risk on nationalist policy. The Mexican government will continue to be corrupt, they will continue to breed at absurd proportions while in poverty and send desperate workers our way. Not to mention the influence and power the cartels have within their communities.

We have to take a risk on nationalist Trump user. With Hilldog we're all fucked.

/thread

Trump plays the old drunk guy at the bar. You know, blue collar, half-lit, wants to tell you his worldview, loudly. It's an act that has worked well. He's actually very intelligent to use every advantage and drill the weak spots to make it as an outsider to the nom. Brilliant. Ignoring all else, every person that has spoken about him says he listens to people. This is yuge. He also has the clever sense to put people that know their shit in the spots to get things done. His views adapt according to info...also yuuuuge.
The biggest point I can make in generalized terms is he might be the greatest president we've ever seen or he might be a full on disaster that demolishes the already broken assed system. Both are winning. Also, when every piece of shit politician, media outlet, corporation and shitworld government has fought tooth and nail to keep him from even getting this far, you know you have the right man.

Real estate developer

>inherit money
>buy properties
>sell them

>get on TV

The guy isnt worth nearly what you think he is. Where are the tax returns?

So your logic is: I will vote for WWIII rather than peace?
Is there even a space to think?

>That's not to say we can't put a fucking dent in it user.
Yes, it is, you can't just tell millions of people that you will try to ship them away from everything they have, that's how violence begins, and our own liberals would never allow it. Ideologically I agree with you, but sometimes you have to realize that these things, these things that pop into your head, not all of them are the best strategies conceivable. You know how sometimes researchers and scientists come together to find a solution to a problem? Somehow I doubt there was a team of qualified individuals who came to the conclusion that the best way to deal with the number of illegal citizens is SHIP EM BACK TO MEXICO

Dat Sarah Jessica Parker face

>if you had some semblance of intelligence user you would see that Mr Trump is trying to save white Christian middle class working people from leftist neocon madness and the Black and Muslim backlash against White people....we are living in very dangerous time now....history is about to repeat itself all over again and we need someone like Mr Trump to lead us in the revolution.

praise be unto him

I'm sorry you are unsuccessful dealing with these children. Thank you for your effort though.

>Regardless of whether I believe he is being genuine, he still said those things. Doesn't that show how intellectually removed he is?
No, because he's saying what he needs to say to get elected. He's smarter than you. After he is elected he is going to announce that he just completed the most tremendous troll in the history of the world. It will be great, and tremendous.

>>we lose self sufficiency
why does in 2014 u inported elecrticity

At this point I'm legitimately believing that voting for Trump might actually spark reform in the DNC and be good for the country in the long term by reducing the amount of shilling.

The man is likable and isn't politically correct.
Get out, #MentallyHill supporter.

>Hillary is a soulless puppet
>Get out, #MentallyHill supporter

The OP linked fucking politifact, essentially owned by Hillary, sage you fucks.

I think you are missing the point. While not everything he says aligns with what I/we believe, it's the majority of his ideas and policies that I/we agree upon. NO ONE is perfect. This is why he has a cabinet. This is why there is congress. There are no perfect people.

THEN FUCKING NAME THE IDEAS AND POLICIES THAT YOU AGREE UPON

deep breath