Actors/actresses you hate

Do you have an actor/actress that you dislike so much, you wont see a film if they're in it? For me its the new Kevin James, Josh Gad. Fuck him and his yelling every line, making HILARIOUS GOOFY FACES XD and falling down. He is somehow a worse version of Kevin James.

looks like a guy that not only explains the joke to you but instructs you on why it is appropriate to guffah

This cunt

If I had to name a second one, it would be Ryan Gosling

No, I only see the characters they play and the actor rarely makes a difference. I know I'm watching the director's vision and not the casting directors choices.

He's a great actor and has had some memorable roles. You are a faggot.

He's a really nice person in real life and Entourage is based on it.

Vietnam ducking shit detected

I genuinely hate seeing Rachel McAdams, she's neither attractive nor particularly talented. There tons of women who can do her job better. I swear she has a face that you just want to punch, but you don't because you'd go to jail for 15 years.

He's a really nice person to white people in real life

ftfy

Have you met him in real life then faggot?

You sir, are a queer

homo

Yeah. I don't even know why. I guess it's his overt over the top acting.

TURN OFF AUTOCORRECT REEEEEE

nvm just realized why ducking made sense

>fat untalented Jew getting all the roles

I wonder who is doing all the hiring over there in hollywood

Have you come out to your parents yet? They'll still love you user.

Jared Leto

Is she really a girth queen?

All jews. Especially Jesse Eisenberg.

This fucking prick

/thread

I hate to break it to you but all women are girth queens

please tell me you are joking

Oh sweetie, you don't really think women wouldn't want the most pleasure possible from sex?

pleb

this is very unsettling

It's true all women want their holes stretched out to the point of rupture. I know it's awful.

What is with this sweetie and honey meme? I get that women talk like this when they are being catty.

at least she's a good actress?

Weird, I actually love Gad. He tends to pick really lame projects, though.

I'm with OP, I fucking hate Josh Gad and try to avoid everything from him.

Why did he need to be Ebert in the Russ Meyer movie god fucking dammit I fucking hate that cast

Sad truth is that we're currently being flooded by leftist shills who are either women or faggots who speak like women.

lol no
she is only famous because of ugly bitches
>omg she is just like us!!!!

Emma Roberts

H. Jon Benjamin, the voice of Archer, Bob's Burger's etc.

Kevin James and Adam Sandler.

That fat fuck and the unfunny faggot

Not all women care about size and girth. They actually take a guys personality into consideration you pathetic roastie.

Oh the sweet innocence

Definitely not a bad actress imo, it's just the media that loves to worship everything she does
>21 reasons J Law is the most perfect perfection ever perfected, plus she's so down to earth!

Does being quirky and liking pizza make her just like us?

She was really good in Mean Girls. Haven't seen her in much else.

He would've let mufasa fall too

Not so much anymore, the cell phone thing pretty much killed the "she's just like us!" meme, although there are plenty of other examples of her being an out of touch bitch.

Paulie Shore
Seth Rogen
Micheal Cera

Agreed on Seth Rogen, guy always has this vibe like he does nothing but smoke weed all day and not changing his socks and underwear for a month for some reason

Dave Franco?

JOHN SIMPSON IS A SAINT

is he the same guy polluting every shemale video? or is that some other bald guy

josh gad is really talented, he's just taken some really really shitty roles in awful movies recently

>tfw josh gad's neck is thicker than gaston's

Yeah, he just lost some weight

I shared your opinion OP, until I watched a bootleg copy of book of mormon and listened to the CD

>IM GONNA MAN UP ALL OVER MYSELF

Every time I see Josh Gad I'm reminded of that Franken Fran issue where the actor wants to be made charismatic so she injects him with pheromones that make all the movie producers love him but the audience is still completely apathetic.

That one shitty White House sitcom that NBC had might have worked if they weren't trying to force Gad as the main character.