It's HAPPENING: True Detective 3

>True Detective Season 3 Is Being Written

denofgeek.com/us/tv/true-detective/248066/true-detective-season-3-is-being-written-deadwood-vet-joins

---

Remember Sup Forums ? Rustin shooting at God, remember Vinceposting ?

It's coming back

Sup Forums will be great again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jOQcWr_dnI
youtube.com/watch?v=ARMF1Qr-zDI
youtube.com/watch?v=ue2ORZU4fPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

THE WAR IS LOST
THE TREATY SIGNED

Can't do it Pham, Season 2 was so dissapoint I wont submit to that abuse again.

Fool me once, shame on you
sucker punch me twice, never!

Dies anyone even want this anymore?

True detective season 2 was much worse than Season 1 but still better than 99% of television.

Different show runner, right? RIGHT???

Season 2 was kino, you fucking plens

youtube.com/watch?v=2jOQcWr_dnI

Pizzalatte gonna get schooled

>Deadwood vet

E.B. WAS LET IN! E.B. WAS LET IN!

Vinceposting is truly the most patrician of memes.

Season 2 was some of the best TV I've seen in a long time.
And at the very least - Rachel McAdams with that hair and dress as a prostitute

>his son has the badge on the table when he's playing DnD

My god damn fuckin heart, bruh.

Was hopping for a happy-ish ending ;_;

Will his son still keep the badge when he believes his dad is a murderer?

But second one was pretty shit. Why bother?

This.

The only good that came from season 2 was Vince-posting. I think I'll wait to hear about s3 before wasting my time with it.

The second season was a let down but still shits all over most of the television made nowadays (looking at you FX and Netflix) so that's cool

His dad was a murderer. He killed like 2 marshalls in the season finale who were literally only doing their job

It can be redeemed!

>The only good that came from season 2 was Vince-posting

They could've been corrupt. Not that we know for certain, but it's not unrealistic.

Season 2 is not terrible like Sup Forums made it out to be. You fags will still watch it anyway.

AWARDS WERE LOST
NO SEASONS SIGNED
I LOST MY JOB
THE SCRIPT WAS MINE

I HAD A JOB
I DIDNT TRY
I HAVE A NAME
ITS PIZZA PIE

PIZZA PIE

PIZZA PIE

I WROTE THE SCRIPT NOBODY LIKED

THE STORY'S TOLD
WITH HACKY LINES
I HAD A NAME
ITS PIZZA PIE

>Rustin shooting at God
what?

hello newfriend

Exactly. Whenever I see some Vinceposting OC it's very impressive.

>Fargo AND True Detective both getting a third season even though they turned to shit after the first
Why do Americans milk everything dry?

youtube.com/watch?v=ARMF1Qr-zDI

My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet.

>Fargo S2 was shit

kys yourself

All my life I've thought I was a big fish in a small pond, but you know what I just realized Ray? Doesn't matter how big a fish you are if economics is what filled the lake. Caspere knew this.

Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man? Well guess what Ray, I'm the one who lives on Drury Lane and I'm all out of fucking muffins.

Fargo S3 is going pretty well, much better than the piece of shit second one

Fargo season 2 was the second greatest season on television ever. The greatest was True detective season 1

>My face when plebs thinking season 2 was bad almost ruined True Detective

I am mad that Bloodline probably won't come back because many of you plebs.

>Life's a lot like baseball Ray. You've got your pitchers, your catchers and a whole bunch of batty boys.

So what's the issue with
>never do anything out of hunger, not even eat
?

what the fuck is your problem

Just make it year 2050

It's called having patrician taste

Hard kek

Take your meds kid

>mfw

is ligotti in or are they just gonna steal more of his stuff?

S1's of both Fargo and True Detective were far better then the rest of the shit that followed.

S2 of True Detective was better than S1 though

>television is in its golden age
>some half-baked wannabe neonoir fustercluck is better than 99% of the rest of tv

yeah ok

>>television is in its golden age
You mean with Super Girl, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones I s'pose?

Favorite show runner on one of my favorite shows.

DELIGHT

Yes and Bill Nye Saves the World and Keeping Up With the Karshashits. THOSE are the shows I'm talking about.

I elect Lennie James, Olivia Wilde and Mark Wahlberg as the leads

Pizzaman fancies himself some prolific auteur but the output doesn't live up to the hype. He's got a ton of ego, according to some interviews I've read but he seems to have bitten off more than he can chew.

Penning an entire season of a show in such a short time, by oneself, would be a HUGE task for someone equal to the task, never mind Pizza taco.

What would you like Season 3 to be about?

Does it need to be some what current or something in 60's 70's be ok?

>What would you like Season 3 to be about?
Swedish/Norwegian early-90's black metal scene. Someone with more imagination and more skill at writing can come up with the plot. Murder (even kids), rape, church burning, satanic cults, rituals. It could have it all.

Season 3, huh? You know, when I was a boy, we only had two seasons. A season 1. And a season 2. I remember because my Uncle Robbie, twin sister to my mother, twice the hair and half the teeth, would always hold my hand as we walked past the theater. I still remember the feeling of his clammy hand suffocating my own. Moist, rough, uneven. It wasn’t until I was 18 when I finally realized: You can’t bite the hand that feeds you. But, right now, I’m at an all you can eat buffet. And I don’t see any hands around.

BLUE

Writing entire seasons by himself? Please step aside

>mfw it's a mixture of western and crime drama

please make it happen

It oughta be based on the 1967 Cummins State Prison Farm scandal in Arkansas. Like Brubaker but an 8 episode season. It's got everything: grandiose conspiracy, rednecks, comfy southern atmosphere, etc.

fact

The only way to save True Detective.

Yes

what is the classic vinceposting copypasta? I remember it being posted a fuck ton but I dont remember what it was

something about a dog eat dog world?

>Deadwood vets

Fucking based, hope that includes Ian McShane.

>It's a dog-eat-dog world Ray, and I'm the fuckin' Chinaman

ty based man

I forgot about this show after season 2, because season 2 was shit.

I do

Daily Reminder:

Season 2 > Season 1

Unless my father was an Albert Fish type, I wouldn't care

Fuck sake, s02 was not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
Honestly, you are a bunch of contrarians , redditor-level hipster faggots.
Show,as is was at least 87/100, if show was filmed in snow, all actors respond with slow :"Well,ya." ,there was an flying saucer
and show was called:"Fargo" , you all would suck that dick like it was your Mommy's tit.
Fuck you, loud boring minority on Sup Forums,
>and inb4 I don't like what you don't like, you all are just so butthurt that supersoldier gay ,mess-man and "evil prick mobster with the heart of >gold" didn't make it+ low reception cellphone.
Babies can't handle the fact that life is not fair sometimes

THE PLANE WAS LOST
THE FLIGHTPLAN SIGNED

I was not breastfed

In what world? The story was uninteresting and characters cringy. The technical aspects were the only good thing about it.

I never would have dreamed that Sup Forums would ever be this into Leonard Cohen's music.

Childhood is liking Season 1.
Adulthood is realizing Season 2 is better.

He's great. Love his older stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=ue2ORZU4fPs

i ended up loving season 2 in the end, same with better call saul, i didnt like it much at first but im loving it now

is anyone else hoping that Lebronshitting will factor into the plot of season 3 somehow?

it begins

10/10

My point wasn't that no one could write well and prolifically but that Pizza wasn't necessarily the person for it. He certainly has the requisite confidence but that may be unwarranted egotism.

>deadwood writer

I think this would actually be good

season 2 is def not as bad as people would have you believe, some of the plotlines coulda been tighter and the resolution to the birdman killer was a bit lackluster but fuck me did i enjoy the bleak tone and atmosphere. i just think pizzolatto needed more time with the script. also having different directors each episode hurt it as some episodes felt underwhelming direction wise

that sounds fuckin dreadful lmao

I liked Season 2. I'm not sure why it got such a bad rep. Of course it wasn't as great and outlandish as the first but it still was decently written.

Didn't even finish season 2 cause I got so bored with it. Probably won't even bother with season 3 since they already proved that season 1 was a fluke.

>They say there's two sides to every story. Well guess what Ray. I can't read and I'm a triangle.

did we ever get lewds of this bitch>

I hated Season 2 so much, but watching it with Sup Forums and analyzing everything was still the best experience I've ever had on here.

k e k

Why does Sup Forums insist on pretending season 2 was good? Is it just to be contrarian? Thinking that Sup Forums memes make up for its poor writing and awkward acting? It's shitty dialogue? There's a reason people dropped the show en masse before it even ended. Simply pretending bad shows are good doesn't make you a patrician.

Jim Carrey and Brendan Fraser play two police inspectors in Victorian London, 1890.