/who/ Doctor Who General

Best Master Edition

Last time on /who/:

Other urls found in this thread:

mymbuzz.com/2017/05/03/doctor-who-10-04-knock-knock-spoiler-free-preview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for tranny

Second for Cletus

Can we please get Ken Bones back as the General? he was GOAT that black woman who replaced him was terrible. They ruined a great character just to make a social statement

Will it be GOAT?

World Enough and Time is GOAT.
It's the Doctor and Missy trapped on a space station orbiting a black hole. It's the Doctor and Missy sitting talking about their childhood with numerous flashback scenes to when the two were children. The boy who played the first Doctor in Listen is back and a new boy actor is playing the Master, black hair bright blue eyes. Moffat. It is revealed the Doctors parents before they died were servants to the Master's father. This is how the Master and Doctor became friends. A great flasback scene shows them meeting for the first time. The Doctors parents are heard but no seen. The son of a neighboring Gallifreyan Astriocrat bullies both the Doctor and Master, the Bully basically poor shames the Doctor which infuriates the Master who kills the bully. The Doctor and Master hide the boys body. It is an adaption of ''Master''. The two boys promise to keep it a secret cementing their friendship. Flashfoward it is revealed the Doctors parents died in an unknown event. Not explained to keep the Mystery surrounding it. The Doctor gets sent to a boys home. ''The barn'' and is miserable. The Master begs his father to allow the Doctor to live with them and asks him to vouch for him to become a Time Lord. The Doctor is then inducted into the academy aged 11 which is older than usual. It's just one of the best episodes made for the show. And Gomez is brilliant in it, shes more sane in it and timid. Can't wait for everyone to see it. When I say it's better than Heaven sent I mean it.

Sixth for Cletus

Reminder that Cloister Wraith is a misogynist and pervert.

Where's the fucking Cybermen.

That's Episode 12 numbnut.

It's a fucking two parter. Why would the first part have absolutely nothing to do with the second part which is supposedly a big Cybermen invasion story?

Yeah I looked for this mythical Reddit account in the archives and there's no mention of it. I think you're just stirring shit. Or maybe it's the Mandela Effect?

>supposedly a big Cybermen invasion story
said who?

Episode 12 is 75 minutes. Plenty of time for the Cybermen and SImm. 11 is just 12 and Missy and is 55 minutes.

Have you read the episode descriptions, autismo? It literally says that Episode 12 is the Cyberman invasion story.

sounds GOAT desu. shame you made it up.
also wasn't it the Doctor who killed the kid?

Adaption. Changing it around.

I don't get my hopes high.

t. cloister
You couldn't have looked because if you search the trip you would see all the woman hating shite

Yeah, he made a comment about women once that I didn't really like. But nothing about his "Reddit account", the shitty meme you keep pushing

>Are you a minority of any kind?

Yeh.

>Obviously it's important to have a thick skin but "tranny", "nigger", etc. have more weight behind them than your average insult.

When did anyone bring up the N word bucko?

post yfw this is real

he also explained the comment and not that I agree but it wasn't that bad. i mean he just could of said it better. i don't think he has a reddit either. it's just someone moving on to another trip trying to get them to drop thier name

>Are you a minority of any kind?

Okay, good. Then I'm guessing you know what it's like to be oppressed?

>Obviously it's important to have a thick skin but "tranny", "nigger", etc. have more weight behind them than your average insult.

Because "tranny" and "nigger" are both slurs. Transgender people have it fucking awful right now in terms of public acceptance - they're the next big social justice struggle. People are killed for being transgender, and not just in third-world countries either, it happens in the west too. And you know those killers are calling them "trannies" and all kinds of other slurs.

Transgender people have a daily struggle with their gender identity. With the shit they go through - not just from other people but themselves too - I can't blame them for getting offended when someone calls them a "tranny". Remember that gender dysphoria is a serious mental illness, just like depression - you wouldn't go around insulting a depressed guy would you?

t. Cletus

Upvoted!

Can we get a face pic collage of all the ones we have of the tripfags old and new posting or not?

I hope you're ready for the fucking gulags Cletus. I'm going to put you to work packaging hormone supplements for transgender people.

Could you STOP being so FUCKING racist?

Alright bruv don't poo your pants

How is what I said racist in any way, you projecting Cletus? Your work at the gulag will power a thousand ghettos

How hype are you guys for the mid-series four parter?

>people on /who/ are saying it's Regency England and Jesus level dark
>swollen, partially-expanded walking corpses
>Kung-fu monk like creatures
>'This is a diminished, more despondent Doctor, who's finding it hard to focus - and is liable to make mistakes'
>'When the Doctor is desperate, he gets dangerous, and Bill is disconcerted to discover a more warlike side to the Time Lord'
>"But now we come to the Doctor, our hero, who faces a truly testing time as he struggles to save his friends. We can't reveal what happens, but it's life-changing, even for a Time Lord"
>Earth on the edge of destruction
>Moffat said "This is a proper mad one. But it was my last chance to see how far you can bend this show before it breaks."
>Moffat said in DWM that Peter (Doctor of episode) is "of course, remarkable in this episode" implying the performance is GOAT
>Portal, Bioshock, and Grand Theft Auto references in the episode

It's going to be fucking amazing and honestly fark off if you even think about not hyping.

Shut up niceguy

One of the review sites gave it 3/5, worst so far
Hype is dead? Said it was EXACTLY as you expect it to be.

Source.

mymbuzz.com/2017/05/03/doctor-who-10-04-knock-knock-spoiler-free-preview/

t. Cletus who has been BTFO

>mymbuzz

Fucking who?

What am I projecting??? I'm a British Indian who is voting Corbyn. You racist prick.

Cool beans, Cletus. Now tell me why you think I'm racist

t. Cletus

dumb cletus

Proof that there are at least 3 cletusposters

>tfw voted trump and for brexit but still posting cletuses

>tfw voted trump, le pen, brexit, ukip, bush, reagan, thatcher, nixon, wilders, one nation, nsdap, mussolini and fought in the US civil war but still posting cletuses

>Fucking who?

FUCKING... WHO?
FUC-KING WHO?

*user walks away with a smile*

t. Cletus

also putin

3/5 for Knock Knock. Hype is fucking dead. We're almost halfway through series 10 and there hasn't yet been a remarkable episode....

Reminder that Ive made DannyPink wanderer and Edge drop the trip and the Cloisters are next.

Really hoping that the rumor of WikiaFrog killing the doctor at Christmas is fake

UNHYPE FOR KNOCK KNOCK
NOW

it's generic story about le misunderstood creature and landlord isnt evil hes just old and cares about his woodgirl
its hide 2.0
DO NOT GET HYPE

>4/12

>one third

>almost halfway

This is getting worrying so far we've had no memorable episodes no new interesting concepts. The only interesting thing is the vault.

They gave away too much in those promo images

I liked Hide.

The Pilot is pretty good
2 and 3 arent terrible aswell they are just kind of forgettablr

hey there. what happened to dropping the trip except for art requests?

I cant remember anything about it except for "I am the Doctor and I am afraid" and that there jessica raine in it

it's actually a giant turkey monster, there will be a plogicol introducing it in a couple weeks

It has a nice haunted house, and a pocket universe. Monster design was nice. They sort of forced it all, but I still like it.

how about you leave then

The final boss had a good design

Can you stop poking the drama with a stick Edge? Honestly. I'm sick of seeing you pop your trip back on to say "Wait don't forget about me!!! I'm still here!" which completely defeats the point of taking it off in the first place. It's awful that you were doxxed but this really really really isn't helping.

Peter capaldi seems like a good doctor and series 10 is shaping up to be the best yet

cloister would kill /who/ before that would ever happen

Yea I remember it too

>tfw the urge to dox edge again rears its head

even Gallifrey_Immigrant and Cloister and your stream Bros?

If we continue getting forgettable episodes like Thin Ice and Smile then no really it isn't.

Third Doctor fucking sucks. Unit is shit, Jo is shit, the stories are all the same. What a lump of shit

Dougray Scott too. I liked them together, they could have been a good Doctor and companion. I remember disliking the ending but I did love the atmosphere, so I think I should give it a rewatch.

Fans hate everything though.

I usually rewatch episodes the same night
But with this one it was like "its alright I guess" and never rewatched ever since
Series 7 were darkest days of doctor who for me

There's plenty of Classic Who I've only seen once and I've never rewatched. It's not a sign the show is bad, just a sign I've got better things to do than obsess over one story for weeks on end. I'm not fucking five years old anymore where that kind of thing was manditory.

Y'all hate David Tennant even though his Doctor had the best stories.

Midnight, Forest In the library, Turn Left, Human Nature , Satan pit etc/

I main Third Doctor, he's a beast once you learn the right combos.

What is more I never really had an intention to rewatch it after 4 years

Do something. I fucking hate her.

Who's that dude on the left; he looks familiar

>Let's fuck with someone who has a mental illness for fun because I find them mildly annoying!

1. Tennant has more god-awful stories than good ones

2. Capaldi has the best stories on average. He's also a better actor

He can be fortunate enough to have a cluster of really good episodes while still being a poor version of the character overall.

Just to think if Colin got that nice blue jacket they were planning his Doctor would have been taken more seriously and would have looked GOAT.

1. No
2. No. Yes.

Edge I hate the doxxers but this is so obviously you.

you're one of those "reee capaldi good actor but no get good scrippies!!" boardies. reminder that series 9 was critically acclaimed more than any other series

Nope

I'm not a boardie, I just dont agree.
My favorite series are 1, 3 and 5.

This is GOAT. He looks so good.

you can disagree with people who's job it is to have an informed opinion on tv and film all you want. i happen to share their cultured views, as does 75% of who

I really want to ride Colin and eat out his taint like you wouldn't believe. He's so hot but the jacket fucks it all up.

I dont give a shit about 75% meme, glad you have it as a last argument in every single discussion

Fuck the critics, series 9 was bad. I admit that compared to older series it only had one really bad episode, that at least was original.

>as does 75% of who

I love this meme. It really drills a sense of oppression into the RTDcucks heads as they realise just how outnumbered they are here.

That's pretty autistic and I mean that in a literal way and not in a meme way

lit's so easy to tell when cats is baiting and people fall for it anyway

I can't take this anymore. Every day I am harassed for preferring RTD's stories to Moffat's. Heaven forbid I prefer humour and subtlety to childish roleplay. I'm going home to Reddit now, have fun though.