EU on diversity

WTF Spain?

Kil us please

Spain are broke as shit so they're still ready to buy the myth that diversity = prosperity.

It'll just be all the Spanish blokes who enjoy our slags coming to their country

SWEDEN

YES

We're the ultimate rapebaby and rape generator so we don't notice the difference.

Kek. People get tricked on the only thing that produces money here: turism. That would explain it.

T. I live in the most progresive, communist part of Spain and everyone hates moors.

Theres a morrocan girl in my class and she has green eyes and looks whiter then 80% of the class, that probably why

Every single time it's Sweden

>communist part of Spain and everyone hates moors
They're not people

t. Isabel

You have to SANTIAGO her user

Italy based, as usual, but i bet that that figure is actually quite higher than 53..

SWEDEN YES

Based Byzantium

Both groups are subhuman.

Well Spain did father a shit ton of native babies around the world so it's not all that surprising that the general public is chill about brown people

We're brown people you idiot

t. Moor

It's Moops.

>UK 33%
>France 26%

I'm not saying these figures are off, but they're about as accurate as a Chinese watch.

wtf I love Greece now

>France
>Sweden
Ok
>Spain
what? oh Spaniards are all degens who don't give a fuck anyway

It actually can make sense.
Perhaps they think that they themselves are worse than mudslimes, then it is an upgrade with diversity.

Italy and Greece should just bro up already.

It's ancient spanish trick to revive the will of santiago and relight trent, sharpen the sword of rome

This is why I always defend Italians on Sup Forums I know you guys are based.

it's just franquist backlash

It's fine, the hatred of the moor will only, but surely grow to the point of making Spain come back from the shambles, clad in steel and faith.

I want to know where and how these surveys take place. I still remember when the rapefugee shit happened a famous newspaper came out with a survery saying that more than 70% of the population would give them shelter in their house.

FRANCE

YES

Sweden is fucking incredible. I guess this is how a country ends up when it loses its european power status and has no living religion, you just go mad

deal with it mehmed

This, nobody I know except a retarded leftard girl (who'd have guess?) dislike moors

most surely it's from big cities like madrid and barcelona, wich are wretched hives of degeneracy

does spain get a lot of beaners and other assorted flavours of south american immigrants like america or do you guys have a sensible immigration policy?

I'm from barcelona, born and raised, nobody here seems to like moors.

>I remember when barcelona used to be SPANISH/CATALAN instead of muzzie.

We don't.
It's easy to come here, but shit's so fucked none does

sweden nice.

years of dictatorship do this to people's mind.

I'm just here to defend Sweden.

There is literally nothing wrong with being raped by a Muslim, as long as you get married afterwards.

#FuckTrump

Sweden is even worse, look at how many thinks it's a good thing

You piece of shit negro