18 y.o. (((german)))-iranian guy did the shooting

>18 y.o. (((german)))-iranian guy did the shooting
>killed 9 people and himself, injured an additional 16
>motives are (((((((uncertain)))))))))

sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/schiesserei-mit-zehn-toten-polizei-durchsucht-wohnung-motiv-des-jaehrigen-amoklaeufers-unklar-1.3091576

Almost no website (at least in german) dares to include his nationality. Because it doesn't matter anyway, you racist cunt, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704481/Loner-son-taxi-driver-department-store-worker-waged-terror-Munich-Iranian-German-teenager-18-targeted-innocent-children-gunned-nine-McDonald-s-massacre.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Because it doesn't matter anyway, you racist cunt, right?
His religion is far more important. Are they mentioning tha-HAAHAHA OF COURSE NOT.

Iranian? Oh shit, I hate Iran now. When does it get nuked?

WE GOT A NAMEO

Ali Sonboly.

GUESS HE WANTED TO BE ALI SOMEBODY.

And he will be.. today. Tomorrow it's just another dead fucking mudslime.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704481/Loner-son-taxi-driver-department-store-worker-waged-terror-Munich-Iranian-German-teenager-18-targeted-innocent-children-gunned-nine-McDonald-s-massacre.html

German? Oh shit, I hate Germany now. When does it get nuked?

Is this german shitposting at a nationwide setting? Man you guys are good.

bump

>ali somboli

can we find his social media? i want to see his face

What really happened at that McDonalds

>9
Lol you call that a terrorist attack?
In the usa more people die daily from mass shootings

almost all of them include his nationality, actually.

and his motives ARE still uncertain, even though some (islamism) are far more likely than others (nationalism).

What, a muslim killing people in the name of Islam? That's impossible, Islam is the religion of peace!

He had no automatic weapons or explosives. And the place wasn't really dense. Under such circumstances he did "good" if this word is appropriate.

9 killed, 20 wounded, not that bad for unplanned chimpout with just a handgun.

Which proves he wasn't German. A German would have been way more sophisticated and efficient.

Turn on the ovens Hans, it's time for a second holocaust.
Say it with me Hans, REMOVE KEBAB.

Crap habbening. Thankfully this is the summer Kek, we'll have a new mass shooting tonight.

killed
5 teens and 4 adults

how many adults is a teen worth again? 3/5?

I've seen his nationality all over the place even on fucking Spiegel.
Also he sounded more /r9k/ than Allahu Snackbar in the video with the balcony man

Possible causes:
>islamophobia
>rising nationalism
>patriarchy

He sounded russian

Yes clearly he saw that our society is becoming more and more 'Islamophobic' with every act of terrorism perpetuated by muslims and figured the only way he could show us the error of our ways was to commit an act of terrorism.

None of this will happen.
He said he was in therapy.
Politics and the MSM will tell us sooner or later that he was metally ill, It has nothing to do with Islam and we should learn to live with a terror threat at all times.

>muslim
>mentally ill

I thought those two were synonymous

Press conference claims there are no signs of an islamic-influenced attack, he was alone and went on a shooting-spree, he also was interested in "shootings" prior to the attack in munich.

Couldn't they just hide all evidences if he was influenced by islam? They could claim anything and nobody would ever know.

all muslims are mentally ill thanks to the sky high inbreeding rates