Wake up

>wake up
>read that the shooter was a m*slim
No surprise there
>read social media (i'm from Munich)
>#refugeesstillwelcome
>don't blame this on muslims, they are being discriminated against, it's no wonder they do things like this!
>every AFD voter who uses this to promote hate should be shot!

I want off this ride please

we need to start some sort of media movement that gets libcucks to voluntarily get in the line of fire of these animals.

He was from Iran and had been in the country two years, also had dual citizenship.

europe getting cucked by kebab? need any tips on removing it?

Was his name released? Is it Mohammad?

Facecuck is a lefitst hugbox. Don't sweat it, Hans.

People are literally complaining that the guy who argued with the shooter and called him a wanker used racist slurs. All hope is lost.

>we need to start some sort of media movement that gets libcucks to voluntarily get in the line of fire of these animals.

#inTheirShoes -> spend a day in a refugee camp to see what life is like for them. make it like some sort of challenge like the ALS ice bucket autism

>Israeli flag
>wants to give germans tips on how to remove a group of people
wew lads

There is you and there is me.
And then there a million others that will stand up for what is right, if you loose your spirit to fight you might aswell go muslim.
Vote for germany, protest for germany and dont accept lefti shit.

Ali Sonboly

>jew
>removes muslims and christians from holy land
>keeps giving muslims tips on how to remove christians
>keeps giving christians tips on how to remove muslims
>watch them exterminate each other

I know you won this and are headed towards world domination, Greater Israel and Third Temple and shit, but I still hate you.

I honestly think our country is already dead.

I stopped giving a fuck about this place about a year ago. 10 million could overthrow a government but what about the other 70 million who are 110% leftists?

The people simply doesn't deserve it, the lack of them researching or using alternative media gets them into a nerver-ending circle jerk which will only only when the last 2 white heads are rolling while 500 moderates are watching.

I will stay here as long as my grandparents are alive, after that I and my family are going to move somewhere else, not gonna pay these sandnigger's expenses any longer

No he is not from the UK

Perfect, someone get this going I don't use kikebook or twatter.

underrated

Man, I miss Suvorov. He was great at removing kebab.

I think attacks really need to happen on a daily basis to force these people to change their view on things.

Unfortunately we're still years away from that.

If trump is elected, you're welcome in america.

If you elect a literal reality TV person / fraud who unironically denies global warming and says vaccines cause autism, America is the last place I'm going.

Can someone explain the mental gymnastics it takes to see someone killed by a Muslim then claim right after it that Muslims aren't the problem

How retarded and brainwashed do you have to be to claim what's worse then the killings is that people are discriminating against Muslims

Well said, waffenbruder.

I'm not sure about his name but they published photo of him

>ISIS attack literally a few days ago
>Nice attack before that
>attack yesterday

>we need more refugees and to suck their dicks even more!!!

I'd honestly and unironically stop caring about my country if that was the true majority opinion. I don't know if a few twitter posts represents the general feeling though.