Munich shooter may have been a hero

I think information is coming out that he was targeting Turks exclusively. He yelled "Scheiß Türken" = shit turks.

"The McDonalds he shot people is famously called "McTurk" because of so many Turks going to eat their chicken. The center and the place is a low wage, immigrant part of town.

If he wanted to kill true westerners, he had 100 better options to do so. Lets wait for the names of the victims before we get to conclusions."

I think he purposefully did this on Breivik's anniversary. Also, he never yelled "Allahu Akbar". It actually sounds like "Alle weg da!"

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/munich-shootings-debunk?utm_term=.staGM1lm0#.ptrN57Lwx
youtube.com/watch?v=aBozHHwe0w4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Video of him shooting at whites

Good, dead shit-skins stink less

press f to pay respects to the dead baby roaches

Where?

You do realize most of the videos circulating are fake:
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/munich-shootings-debunk?utm_term=.staGM1lm0#.ptrN57Lwx

Even if this bullshit is true why is he a hero for causing chaos and terrorism in the lives of normal everyday germans. and on top of that he killed innocent people makes him even shittier of a person.

RARE
A
R
E

But youre a shitskin too bob?

Sure thing.

>He yelled "Scheiß Türken" = shit turks.
Not true, this as another guy on the balcony. It was just media trying to spin it into this narrative.

You do realize most of the videos circulating are fake:

We have to wait for more information.

>Sam Hydberg

Utmost kek

Only the south African photos were

Look at the rest, there are a lot of fake images circulating.

I think in general he was targeting Turks. If he wanted to target ethnic Germans, he would have gone elsewhere.

>It actually sounds like "Alle weg da!"
no, it doesn't.

The photos/video of police training, the pic from the magazine of April, etc. A lot of it is fake.

Before going on a Medieval Witch-hunt, we need more evidence. I think he wasn't dumb and timed this on Breivik's massacre, hence he went to an area populated with Turks.

I think the Muslim witness was in delirium and heard him incorrectly:

"I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry," she said.

ALSO:
Witness Huseyin Bayri said he was riding his bike outside the restaurant when he saw the attacker yelling.
"I heard a scream at first: 'You shitty ... foreigners. I am German. You will get it,'" Bayri said.

---

I'm pretty sure this Iranian was an extreme right-winger. Nazism was big in Iran for some time -- it was called SUMKA.

the video is real goy

youtube.com/watch?v=aBozHHwe0w4

somebody yelled fucking roaches from the balcony

i don't believe dirtnigs unless there's three goats and a cow that and can corroborate their allegations.

That's not funny, yesterday that SA kike kept calling me black even after I posted a timestamp. I'm really getting sick of people calling me a fucking nigger or a Mudshit just because I call out the Kikes.

You know I think this board is a dead Kike infested husk. My m8's on Iron March warned me about this. Maybe I should leave Sup Forums

>and on top of that he killed innocent people

Did you read the OP?

probably, I just lurk and shake my head.

I just stay here because I don't have anywhere else.

>buzzfeed

black

It actually gives decent evidence for why some of the images circulating are crap.

Anyways, what I've said is based off extensive study on this. We have to wait until the police investigate more and disclose his motives. From all my studying, I really think he was targeting Turks specifically.

>Maybe I should leave Sup Forums

maybe you should leave apefrica?

So you're a based Rhodie?

I feel you brother

I'm working on it m8. You see unlike those fucking Jews I don't have a place like Israel that will automatically grant me citizenship. After UDI we lost our British passports.

I'm a Nat-soc. I guess that makes me based, lol. Hard not to be a WN after living amongst dindus.

Check this thread out for the full story

>in delirium

Non-native English speaker-like typing detected.

Fuck off, you little shit.

how do i get a persian qt wife

>buttcoins
>tor
>alphabay
>poooo nanny

Thanks man, he was giving you a lot of shit too. It's not the insults that piss me off the most, It's the incessant lies.

Just yesterday I found out an old high-school friend of mine was murdered in Johannesburg.
I hope you've been keeping well, I don't know how you guys manage down south. Stay safe brother.

yes I remember that

Just woke up, was he a muslim?

nope, really weird but he was Shinto

Dunno if you're still here m8 but the other month I read about a doctor nig from Zimbabwe evicting white farmers from a property while he was living in the UK.

Any updates?

Would you like me to call you a Proxy faggot or a Nigger?