So

So

Trump appeals to people with below average IQ.

Blacks are inherently unintelligent and have below average IQ.

How come the black community does not support Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#7c0d80458d90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

142 IQ voting for Trump. Suck me.

The blacks are afraid he'll take away their Gibsmedats.

>citation needed

128 IQ voting Trump, why do you believe everything you hear on tv and or the internet?

>Blacks have low IQ
>But blacks support Hillary
>Therefore Trump does not appeal to people with low IQ

Trump is the white man's candidate. Blacks know this.

Awful retarded to take such dumb bait, smarties

140 IQ for Trump

Why do you believe sketchy online IQ tests?

Just because it's bait doesn't mean don't respond, it helps hone arguments plus lot's of people lurk and never post.

They take it for the possibility of a discussion

reel smart ppl kno these is falso

>Sam Hyde has an IQ of 150
>he's a one man killing machine

makes you think really

I have never taken an online IQ test, did mine in back in grade school years ago. Like most things if they are free usually it's shit.

>Online tests

nigger please.
My score of 132 is from a test I took in 6th grade.

90 IQ here. Voting for Donald John Trump

Don't praise that manlet. He's a Jewish cuck.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#7c0d80458d90

“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

African-Americans don't like him but people from Africa fucking love him. Try asking any first generation immigrant from Africa what they think of Trump.

Their masters in the DNC and the DNCs house negros like Sharpton and Jackson have made it clear the candidate they will vote for this election is Hillary Clinton. How hard is this for people to understand?

Are you by any chance black?

>small percentage of the population
>very low voter turnout
>almost all of them live in red stronghold states

The black vote is literallty worthless. When a candidate says they "appeal to the black voters" they're only saying it to appeal to blue pilled white voters.

I thought slavery was abolished in the US. Does the DNC still practice institutional slavery?

>you in charge of humor
god you're stupid

Try say that to the very politically active BLM protesters, of whom virtually all are people of color. And, consequently, also have very low IQ.

I always knew Trump critics were the real racists and simply projecting

What? I don't get it.

cause you're a fucking idiot, case in point

I have never taken an IQ test so I wouldn't know. But I certainly do not vote for Trump which strongly indicates that I am atleast of average intelligence. Either that, or I am black.

Of course, the black has never left the plantation, granted he doesn't have to work as much as he did in the fields, but the state makes money off him regardless, weather it be the wages for the welfare office and social services, or the prisons that have to be funded to house him. Granted it's a bit more complex but the black is still very much a slave to the same old Democratic party.

guys if you see Scandinavian countries talking shit its likely a shill, most people from these countries are great but shills have been using proxies for findland/denmark/norway a ton lately so ignore these threads if you can!

I'm not a Jew and these are not Jewish shenanigans. Get out. Væk med dig!

Yeah man, Sam Hyde is clearly not for you, maybe go back to watching SNL? They're irony is easier to understand

How many of them are there? Not more than 50k nationwide I'm guessing. And they make up about 75% of all black people who are going to vote.

> Voting for Trump is a controversial choice
> People with low IQ aren't equally likely to think of consequences
> People with low IQ then tend to openly shpw support for Trump more

It's the same with any ideology. In the beginning it will attract weirdos. Once it's established, it will attract scholars.

My IQ is 127 and I support Trump openly. I am an exception.

*tips fedora*

114 IQ

hispanic trump supporter

I play my race card in attack mode.

>replying to a post is retarded
so what you want everyone to ignore your thread?

>Trump appeals to people with below average IQ.

this means he get 90% of the US citizens behind him

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Trumps IQ is 156

fuck off OP

Did he take an online test to have it measured?

i have about the same iq as trump (155) and im voting for him

>tfw never took an IQ test, but pretty much got forced into going to the advanced science classes after one test in school when I was younger

>below average
>90%

>no user, it is YOU that is the retarded
wew retard

>911
>999
but what does it mean?

Only 142? That's 'tarded desu

Denmark, you're retarded.

Get out of my country.

Can confirm have IQ of 88 even from generous internet testing sites. Am voting for Trump.

ever thought the left just might by lying about having the smarter voter base, since theirs consists of dindus, spics, sand niggers and other shit skins?

>world wide average

i bet you're voting for trump

Pretty good man, 7/10 the OP really had me going, you fucked it up right here though:Maybe don't play it THAT dumb next time, it's just too obvious.

Nice Facebook IQ test you got there

Statement 1 is given
Statement 2 contradicts statement 1
Statement 1 must be true
>Denmark education

one of your statements must be untrue

>my iq is fucking superior yet I am unable to understand what this Sup Forums post is getting at

How is it possible to be this retarded?

>That quote

Checked