So what will happen when he'll coach buyern next season? will the taktik kommandant win the treble after jupp failed?

so what will happen when he'll coach buyern next season? will the taktik kommandant win the treble after jupp failed?

Attached: taktik.png (674x768, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsXodtN2HCo
youtube.com/watch?v=-m3VvJv4I-I
kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/720001/artikel_videobeweis-bleibt---offline-testphase-in-der-2-liga.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hvDQXhmeZqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meme coach

hello

I expect at least another championship (big suprise) and one lazy buyern player or staff member bullied into suicide

cant wait for the butthurt hummels season t b h

Is this even true? How did they fall out?

Hard to say. The only thing we "know" is that Tuchel got angry at Hummels after Hummels (at this point team captain) kept critisizing everyone on the team but himself for weak defensive play.

>tfw drunk again

Attached: 1510797411411.png (642x735, 604K)

here have 1 döner

Attached: Döner-Kebab-3.jpg (664x487, 110K)

>glutenfrei
.-.

This 1 döner deserves to be thrown by Dr. Kevin Großkreutz

Thoughts on axel stoll?

Attached: adhd.gif (322x323, 30K)

underrated master

hello i am here for taktik diacussions

>tactics autist
>socially and emotionally handicapped
>enrages the average footie simpleton (Watzke, Schmelzer, Sahin) with his unemotional approach

no surprise Sup Forums likes him.

Attached: tuchel the impaler.jpg (500x734, 115K)

is this /bundes/

>3-3-2-2

Attached: thomas-tuchel-bvb-bomber-prozess.jpg (960x540, 80K)

post more tuchel.

Attached: 1479850650478.jpg (1043x533, 365K)

Attached: 1509574499434.jpg (1280x720, 715K)

that's literally all i had.

Attached: TSUUUUUUUUUCHEL.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

come on, damussmehrkommen

Attached: thomas-tuchel759.jpg (759x422, 24K)

i made this picture on the 2nd January of 2011 and never got to post it

what do you guys think? niceme.me?

Attached: tuchelmad.jpg (496x354, 87K)

posting the classics

Attached: 1449168936419.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

Attached: 1449325662467.webm (664x376, 385K)

Attached: 1449339656831.webm (960x540, 773K)

I like it

Attached: 45g654.jpg (519x673, 57K)

Serious question: How do you eat something as big as that with your hands? That thing would never fit into my mouth.

Serious question: Is this /bundes/?

press it down and watch the sauce drip on your jeans

order a dürüm-roll instead since it's vastly superior

pretty sure it could find in denmarks mouth

*fit

who's germany and denmark playing btw? We got slovenia at home and luxembourg away

spain and who cares

Panama in Brondby tonight and Chile in Aalborg next week or whenever.

does denmark like Dido? i feel like it does

I remember who she is but I don’t remember any songs apart from her part in Eminem’s ‘Stan’

He looks young and old at the same time.

he'll bully Boateng for being a lazy nog and be fired after christmas

Hola amigos que tal?

Yo Denmark, I just realized our U21 teams play against each other tonight at 19:30
will make sure to shitpost about it

Nice. We had a really good U21 team a couple of years ago, but I’m pretty sure it’s complete shit at the moment since the current generation was a big downgrade on the previous.

yes, because of the migrants etc. i understand what you are trying to say

Yes exactly. The great generation with Sisto, Zohore, Mor, Yussuf etc. is sadly no more and now we have to rely on shitty potatoes named Jensen and the like.

>Bundestrainer Joachim Löw sieht den verletzten Torhüter Manuel Neuer "absolut im Fahrplan" für die WM in Russland
>"Es ist sicherlich geplant, dass er in dieser Saison noch spielt. Die Ärzte haben mir versichert, dass alles absolut in Ordnung ist und es sehr gut aussieht", berichtete Löw am Donnerstag in Düsseldorf vor dem doppelten WM-Härtetest gegen Spanien
>Sein Kapitän Neuer, der nach einem dritten Mittelfußbruch seit Mitte September nicht gespielt hat, sei "bei 90 Prozent und will in der kommenden Woche bei 100 Prozent sein", versicherte Löw. "Ich gehe davon aus, dass ich ihn mitnehmen kann, ich bin absolut optimistisch."
>Allerdings schränkte Löw ein: "Wenn ein Spieler in der Vorbereitung überhaupt keine Rolle spielen kann, ist es schwerig, ihn zu nominieren." Löw benennt seinen vorläufigen WM-Kader am 15. Mai in Dortmund.

ughhh he'll def field him over ter stegen.
this will cost >us the title

>Hummels back to Dortmund
>Bayern win double or treble
>his wife leaves him to stay at munich for her "career"
>he lives with Großkreutz and pressures new coach Favre to sign his roommate again
>Großkreutz memes his way back to Löw who plays him in a friendly against Brazil
>ends Neymars career with horrible tackle

thank you based Tuchel

HIV is actually winning a game

live 85' Hamburger SV 3 - 0 OB

also Leverkusen Bochum atm
live HT Bayer Leverkusen 4 - 1 Bochum

truly the master of 7d chess taktiks

i see you are being ironic, since all the players you just listed are failures

OB messed up soooo badly back when they fired Lars Olsen and Kim Brink.
It’s been years now and they’ve gone from being a top three team to being a slightly better AGF. Odense is a shit city to boot.

t. VERY smol brainer

What the hell is wrong with you, Hans? Stop bullying Brasil right now!

Does odegaard still play for danish u21

jz 1 kaffee

Attached: jz1kaffee.png (435x434, 197K)

Ufff, I’m sorry but this is a bit of an embarrassing mistake on your part! Martin Ödegaard is Norwegian so he can’t play for Denmark.

the hint was that ÖDEgard was once considered a talent
now if he had been danish nobody would have gotten that idea in the first place

Attached: 1476381824839.png (741x568, 29K)

Checked and keked

youtube.com/watch?v=qsXodtN2HCo

kek so apparently sky has some new series where they let bundes players choose their 11 fav songs. bit cringe t b h

Well they should pick more attractive players to begin with. Nobody wants to listen to a guy who looks like your average Afghani refugee. Also just checked he is (((German))). Fuck.

they have more on their channel

youtube.com/watch?v=-m3VvJv4I-I
here is the dane

Fuck

Attached: 1504851684180.jpg (624x468, 59K)

Neuer was also injured before the last WC

Are you implying that Ter Stegen is a world cup winning goalkeeper?

same, prost

pic related

Attached: friendlies.png (527x202, 10K)

yeah but not out for almost a year.
even gk's need at least some game time to reach their peak performance again.
löw will field neuer #1 after he maybe played one game in the bundes against buttgart. how are you gonna see which level a player is on after one game against some shitter club?
ter stegen has been playing very good and very consistent against a lot of good teams this whole season.

I see him on the same level as neuer. and due to neuer being out for so long I'd def pick ter stegen.

Try typing cuck in all caps
KEK!

The best thing about the Bundestag live broadcasts on phoenix are the qt Abiturientinnen on the stands.

KEK

cuck
cuckold
cuckoldry
KEK

about time they filtered it. what took them so long?

>only filtered it in caps

imbeciles

Attached: 1484568664874.jpg (539x960, 28K)

>Die umstrittene 50+1-Regel im deutschen Profifußball bleibt bestehen. Die DFL-Mitgliederversammlung nahm am Donnerstag überraschend einen entsprechenden Antrag des FC St. Pauli an.
>Der größte Zankapfel im deutschen Profifußball war innerhalb von vier Stunden wieder vom Tisch. Die Mitgliederversammlung der Deutschen Fußball Liga (DFL) hat überraschend schon am Donnerstag für die Beibehaltung der umstrittenen 50+1-Regel gestimmt.
>Das ist ein schwerer Rückschlag für die millionenschweren Investoren, die ihre Augen auf die Bundesliga gerichtet haben - und ein Sieg für Tausende Fans, die gegen die Abschaffung mobil gemacht hatten.
>Die DFL hatte im Vorfeld der Mitgliederversammlung eigentlich klargestellt, dass im Sheraton-Hotel am Flughafen Frankfurt/Main keine Entscheidung zu 50+1 fallen werde. "Lediglich der geplante Verfahrensverlauf einer Diskussion" sollte Thema sein.

So how long until Buyern fucks off into a European Super League and the Bundes becomes Eredivisie/Liga NOS tier for good?

but it has been like this for months
how new are you?

NICHT MEIN PRÄSIDENT

Attached: reinVARd.png (549x658, 201K)

i arrived from r/soccer yesterday.

okay

post pictures or it didnt happen

#metoo

kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/720001/artikel_videobeweis-bleibt---offline-testphase-in-der-2-liga.html

what did they mean by this

Attached: videobeweis8-1521714516.jpg (800x600, 339K)

>for her career
the same career as the jannies on Sup Forums?

more like
#mexico

i-is this a real human?

Attached: 1389665700411.jpg (480x454, 32K)

How'd you know? :D
Viva la Raza

Yes but the photo has been manipulated to make it seem like he has more than two arms

I feel like this pic has meme potential frens

imagine what you could do with 14 arms

Attached: apu371.png (302x452, 58K)

>nevr frogetti

Attached: E9hrkQ4.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

also never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=hvDQXhmeZqo

actually going to watch our u21 match at a friends place, cya frends

>So how long until Buyern fucks off into a European Super League and the Bundes becomes Eredivisie/Liga NOS tier for good

I don't care, I will watch bundes regardless. bundes is comfy. investors fuck off.

Attached: 53b1426ea542d8ed05da3cd7095e71c9.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

>be generic 8/10 women
>your life is now solved
damn, must be hard living on easy mode

God damn European Union trying to kill the last form of implicit nationalism with their gay Pan European bullshit.

pic related is the idea

should i do it properly? it takes some time, thats why i ask first

Attached: TEST.jpg (540x710, 150K)

>BVB scoutet Ekambi
>Sportlich hat Borussia Dortmund mit den Ligue-1-Einkäufen Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang und Ousmane Dembélé gute Erfahrungen gemacht. Jetzt sucht der BVB wieder einen Stürmer – und erneut scheint der Weg nach Frankreich zu führen...
>Frankreich

Just say what everybody thinks...

okay i will do it

ITS ANOTHER NIGGER FOR DORTMUND

there. ur welcome

MEME NEGROS
E
G
R
O
S

So is he gonna strike till he gets a Transfer from Dortmund in 2 Years