CAUSE MY SEX JUNK

>CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
>OH OH OH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EjyojqkLlo
medium.com/@matthewstoller/on-mocking-dying-working-class-white-people-d0ea653a91a9
youtube.com/watch?v=vOzD3dK5nuc
youtube.com/watch?v=38f9WWZ2gq4
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=tBl8GYWkSm0&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=-wuQBJvKe0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EseYObcGYbo
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2017/05/02/re-release-bill-nyes-1996-probability-episode-deletes-male-female-sex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Bloom
nytimes.com/2017/03/13/opinion/understanding-the-angry-mob-that-gave-me-a-concussion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone really needs to make a webm of Nye dancing behind the dj with some edited degraded shit in it.

Muh vagina has its own voice!

I've never listened to this song before but I see lyrics posted often so I've kind of developed in my imagination what I think the style and beat the song is.
It's shit btw

I'LL GET HIM HOT
SHOW HIM WHAT I GOT

much more than either or or or

What is the science behind this?

I'd fuck her. Also, she said she would fuck me.

The world has gone fucking insane.

I think I love it.

>Nye: "White people need to stop having children to save the planet from climate change"
>Nye: "White people are not having enough children to grow their economies, they need to import millions of immigrants from Africa and the Middle East"

Around Bill Nye
Beware His Lies

Bill Nye The Pseudo Scientist Guy

How is your "Sup Forums is always right" pill going on, bluesies? (/:^)

You're a stranger

so you get a handy

I won't be a stranger after my handy, though. I'll just wear a mask of like a dragon or a minotaur or something and she'll think I'm nonbinary so we'll have lots of sex.

The actual version is far worse.

isn't that poster the equivalent of a jew graffitiing a swastika

>or or or
Why would it be repeated twice and not once?

>organization of whites that hates whites
>doesnt just commit suicide
???????

youtube.com/watch?v=7EjyojqkLlo

But that kind of behavior and rhetoric is real and quite commonplace among the left;

>medium.com/@matthewstoller/on-mocking-dying-working-class-white-people-d0ea653a91a9

You can't be racist against white people, plus, they deserve it etc.

This is my jam!

Only white people can be racist, antifa is mostly white people so its racist.

I feel for Bill desu. He just wanted to make science fun; but got shat on by religious fundies screeching that the earth is flat & evolution is a myth, hipsters that claim to love him and they "FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" but also believe in ghosts, politicians declaring "fossil fuels have no impact on the environment" in exchange for checks from BP, being muscled off television because "reality TV" has a higher cost:return ratio... and so much more.

He's become dead to the world. He's embraced the madness and sacrificed his integrity for a retirement plan. Let the masses stew in their own ignorance and hatred, they mean nothing to him anymore.

Remember when SJWs told Bill Nye that they don't give a shit about science on Larry Wilmore's show?

Christ the parent that dressed her like this, filmed it, and posted it online should be hung. Now if you would excuse me, I need to do a bit of soul searching

Seriously, where are all the dank remixes of this song I was expecting?

People don't create any more, they just wait for epic to happen.

Maybe this will help you "search" your "soul".

youtube.com/watch?v=vOzD3dK5nuc

I knew Bill Nye saves the World was going to be a CURRENT YEAR pozzfest, but it actually blew away my expectations.

I didn't imagine it being this blatantly terrible

yeah i think thats a false flag continuing the left's view to its logical conclusion, like the satirical antifa accounts

Damn, what a daring synthesis

Why did I open that. Fuck, not like this.

>choker
>makeup
>Ass dancing
>THe motherfucking panty print
>Dress so fucking short and tight she has to roll it up

Sweet jesus
More

wew lass

>The motherfucking related videos

Moar

sweet jesus

>all these people watching in private tabs not aware their IP still records the video history

Enjoy cunny videos in your recommendations til the end of time.

How do you even know this exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=38f9WWZ2gq4

It's not satire;

>thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

It is, but like lost of Sup Forums, Sup Forums has terminal Sup Forumsitis.

Literally 2 seconds on Google shows that it's fake.

I stumbled across it while researching hoverboards.

thanks FBI

youtube.com/watch?v=tBl8GYWkSm0&t=0s

>this is me identifying myself as a scientist

>One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

>First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

>Why, then, should whites now be allowed to live in peace when whites have historically been the world’s #1 source of conflict and oppression? Whiteness is racism. Period. Whiteness is the source of all oppression in the world. Whiteness is racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and heteropatriarchal capitalism. Eliminate whiteness and you eliminate every single form of oppression that the world currently faces. No white people means no oppression. White people are like a cancer and oppression is a symptom of the cancer. Cut out the cancer altogether – with the cancer being white people – and you get rid of all of the oppression which white people cause.

Really gets the ol noggin going.

Diversity is a Supreme Court-approved alternative for affirmative action. Now one must kneel at the alter of Diversity because it gets the same goal accomplished.

Which is fine by me, but I hate the whole Emperor's New Clothes kowtowing aspect of it. They should be honest and go back to affirmative action.

What is going on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=-wuQBJvKe0Y

Whoa, can't allow this hate speech online.
youtube.com/watch?v=EseYObcGYbo

I think it was more like uh-uh-or

>thoughtcatalog.com
What, was truthrevolt.com too mainstream?

only two sexes? I'm gonna kick you're ass!

This song is fine. Just more sensitive Alt-right nazis getting triggered over science.

Is the news story real?

>over science.
Ruined it. Should have omitted it and it would have been gr8 b8.

>newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2017/05/02/re-release-bill-nyes-1996-probability-episode-deletes-male-female-sex

>On Thursday, Julia Seymour at NewsBusters noted that in his new, ridiculously hyped Netflix series, so-called "Science Guy" Bill Nye "preached gender fluidity as 'forward thinking.'"

>In what can hardly be a coincidence, Daniel Payne at the Federalist.com reports that "someone cut from a re-release of the episode" a 76-second segment from Nye's original 1996 program on "Probability" explaining how a child's sex is determined at conception.

>The full 1996 episode is here. The segment on male and female chromosomes and their role in sex determination follows a two-minute segment on bell-curve probability, and appears at the 7:54 mark.

>But, as noted, The Federalist's Payne (HT Instapundit) says it's not there any more in the episode's re-release

Bill Nye The Orwell Guy

Will I be arrested now?

I had a dream the other night that I was talking to the real Rachel Bloom on snapchat, and then we arranged to meet up. She took me back to her apartment and she brutally murdered me.

I have been scared to death of Rachel Bloom ever since that dream.

The comments on them are just...

I thought youtube was too much a public place for pedos to hang out

I want her to murder me with her thighs

Just so people understand the video of the hoverboard girl is an attempt to get the janitor to delete the thread, because they don't want people talking about this. It's simplistic and predictable, but sometimes works.

literally like in the book

dindu nuffin

Reported for wrongthink.

You can't be arrested for looking at YouTube videos of sexy, sexy, little girls.

is sex junk posting the new bane posting?

CAUSE MY BIG JUNK
U U U U

So I'm guessing the video of the song with over 1 million views and an enormous dislike bar was removed from youtube? Sorry Bill and Netflix, people remember. And there are always screengrabs for those that don't.

Bill Nye the Sellout Guy
Bill Nye the Shekels Guy
Bill Nye the Treason Guy
Bill Nye the Jewgold Guy
Bill Nye the Traitor Guy
Bill Nye the Destroying Childhood Nostalgia Guy

>I thought youtube was too much a public place for pedos to hang out

If enough pedos come out of the woodwork they'll remove pedophilia from the DSM and work to decriminalize the practice.

where were you when bill nye the science guy condoned fucking children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Bloom

> Jewish

that explains a lot

Jesus wtf

>what is ad hominem

Why do you guys keep pointing this out as if it is a shock to anyone?

At this point, if someone is on television or in movies, let me know if they aren't Jewish. That would be the real shocker.

What's wrong with you? She's just having fun.

It's just my autism acting up, but the fact that almost every single subversive act seems to have Jews behind it should tell you something

Please not the repeated "shocked" responses to the hoverboard video, and responses like this one including increasingly questionable content. They will probably eventually succeed in getting the thread deleted without getting themselves banned by not actually crossing the line. Just remember after it happens, remember their tactics, remember what they do to try and suppress discussion. Remember for next time.

now that is a good challenge, thank you

What are you talking about?

That's why I said to point it out when it's not Jews.

At this point when I see something retarded like that from Hollywood, I just assumes it's Jews.

Bill Nye the Science Cuck

OH SWEETIE

>propogation

Same. So I actually decided to watch it and is right, it's so much worse.

In real life when subjects are discussed that they don't wish to be discussed they ruin someones life, career, family. Protests that "turn violent". Like what happened recently with Charles Murray at Middlebury;

>nytimes.com/2017/03/13/opinion/understanding-the-angry-mob-that-gave-me-a-concussion.html

When these discussions are being held anonymously, like here, and they can't use violence, they use tactics like these instead.

STOP
HAVING
KIDS WHITE PEOPLE

Do you honestly believe that there are people on this board right now who are actively trying to censor you?

I'm from a big Mexican family and this makes me want to chop off his head

*hits bong*
Dudddeeee water acidification and weed references. We got to stop fossil fuels and use solar lmao

If you imagine it as an actual song it's already better than it is in reality.

No, I know it.

Sup Forums got too popular and it attracted people who spend every second of their time here attempting to suppress or censor speech they find objectionable. Anything to do with race, or race and intelligence, race and crime statistics, anything that even normies feel is going to far pushing a certain agenda like this Nye debacle. Right new even they know the Nye stuff went too far, too soon, and is counterproductive.

If you watch what happens in any threads like this outside of Sup Forums you'll believe it yourself. As I said, they try and post questionable, usually borderline cp, in order to get the janitor to delete the whole thread. Or they will spam image macros like "if you don't respond to this your..." etc to try and achieve the same goal. As well as other similarly obvious tactics.

The thing is, you could give them truth serum and they would still say to you they are the good guys and what they are doing is the right thing and that they are only trying to suppress hate speech and stop "nazis". Just like any antifa would tell you the same thing; that their violence is justified.

This was supposed to be a children's show, how did they let them put in all that hate speech?

I reported all of you to the FBI. See you guys in jail.

If digits Trump nukes North Korea in 1 week.

You're paranoid, man. I'm the one who posted the borderline "CP". And it wasn't to get this thread deleted. I just wanted to share some GIFs I made, that's all.

>Going to jail for linking a publicly available YouTube video

This is what r/The_Donald actually believes.

literally trying to rewrite history like in 1984 or soviet russia.