What went wrong?

What went wrong?

the CMYK is not in 100%

Netflix Originals.

Also Hulu, AmPrime, and other stations going online and pulling their shows from Netflix's catalogs

Soros

literally nothing, they are the 9th biggest website and are showing no signs of slowing down

This time next year Sup Forums will be on that list

Oh god, please no

The studios they used to license content from started their own streaming services or licensed it elsewhere, gutting the Netflix catalogue. With this huge loss of content they were forced to make their own 'Netflix originals,' which have been of varying quality. Amazon Video is way better for older movies now.

(((what)))

Hopefully not

How do you figure a site over a decade old will achieve that kind of spurt?

Honestly, it's probably in the top 100

You voting for Trump.

Delet this

>where they're coming from
>/fa/ is the cancer bringing people here

Not as long as people like you go back to where you belong.

>r/the_donald faggot
>telling people to go back

fucking drumpf

Nothing. The netflix original shows are great and watched by television loving audiences.

Never been to reddit or r/the_donald. Fuck off with your shill tactics.

No one who has visited Sup Forums prior to reddit willingly uses tripcodes, especially one reeking of obvious r/TD

>tripfag telling people to go back

""""Chinks""""" and Jew's

It's too good. Now no one I know watches anything else.

Sold the company to Jews

says you newfag

kys

this this this

I dunno, 13 reasons is pretty I cant get the cap off kino

This. Their latest original 'Dear White People' is a brave and biting takedown of white cispatriachal dominated society and has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

online streaming
throttling their rental service
no longer replacing damaged discs

early days of netflix was so comfy

Do they even do the DVD service anymore

yeah. i don't think they mention it on the main site though. you have to go to dvd.netflix.com

Yes but it's a separate charge.

Pretty much everything is available via DVD. I know this because I search for movies and old shows and mostly that's what it tells me when it's not available for streaming, which is almost always.

Buffy was immensely popular, and they lost it to, presumably, some other service willing to pay more as a loss leader.

I am not planning to sign up for Hulu or Amazon or Google Red YouTube or anything else until the dust settles. Might as well go back to cable at this fucking point if you're gonna pay that much for each "premium" service.

They want prestige, which led them down the wrong path. They want to be HBO.

You can't say it's money because they are spending SIX BILLION on content this year. You can't tell me that all other content creators aren't willing to give their stuff to Netflix anymore because they want to create their own standalone services. Everyone has a price.

Honestly, I think if the studios knew that Netflix original content would become catnip for normies, they would gladly go back in time and sell all their movies/shows to Netflix to prevent them from becoming the juggernaut they are today.