How do I motivate myself if I don't have any motivation to motivate myself Sup Forums?

How do I motivate myself if I don't have any motivation to motivate myself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNQhuFL6CWg
archive.is/qJi9s
youtube.com/watch?v=4s3bJYHQXYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

listen to audiobooks

Caffeine.

Also, just plan a simple routine and stick to it. Even if you don't want to. Include exercise - ideally weights. It increases testosterone and dopamine which are linked to motivation.

I dunno. Find something you like doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNQhuFL6CWg

Watch this shit though. I've never really been a fan of motivation vids, as they never had an affect on me - but this one was the only one thats actually ever motivated me. Whenever I'm not feeling motivated about anything I just think bout this video and that one line "If it was easy, everybody would do it".

Anyway yeah check out that vid.

Are you me?

Don't

Motivation is a meme to make wageslaves work

Be a comfy neet and shitpost here

or me

If you need to watch a video, or hear some words, or read an article to feel motivated for a few minutes, you will never make it, sorry.

>dubs

I believe you kek

D A M N. Great advice you just cured world apathy. Here have a reddit gold.

Where the fuck did you get my picture? Are you stalking me?

archive.is/qJi9s

Check if you have enough Zink Magnesium and Iron in your diet

youtube.com/watch?v=4s3bJYHQXYg

I guess cause you got nothing else to do except die. May as well fuck shit up in the mean time.

Just beee urself

What foods should i be eating which contain those?

Yo, just be yourself man. Live life to the fullest, get out there and live a little! Those bitches ain't gonna walk up to your door, you gotta go get 'em!

Damn am i Hitler?!??!

Fuck off, watching yourself lose the gifts you were given over the years and waste away losing everything is not "comfy", it's fucking depressing

Discipline is more important than motivation.

do you want meme motivation or real motivation

real motivation is knowing the answer to the question "WHY?"

so figure it out

Really make you think....how a beta robot went on to become a fuhrer and then start WW2

But how do I figure it out if I don't know how to figure it out?

He saw some shit in WW1.

i'd start from this:

are there things that you want to do (or even better - to have been doing for the past 6mo), or something like a certain state you would like to be in?

you don't sound as if you had "no will to live", it sounds like something different

Almost can't wait for civil war / ww3 to kick the beta out of me

We need a crisis to awaken.

won't that be a tad late? the sons of the persians are already training to defeat you in battle - while you shitpost

Force yourself and cultivate healthy habits!

Plan your week like an autist and stick to it.
- wake up early, every day, even on weekends
- go to bed at the same time daily (except you are going out)
- do sports a few times a week even if you feel like shit
- leave your house daily, even if there is nothing to do just take a walk outside
- force yourself to socialize (buying groceries every two days instead of ones a week, study/reading in the library instead of at home, go to the cinema instead of netflix, shit where you meet other people)
- internet only at a specific time

Are you depressed? See list above. Are you stressed out and heading towards a burn out? Cultivate habits for your work, for example answering emails at a specific time, categorize your tasks and so on.