Sup Forums if I received the powers of Superman right now how do I tear down the current system, defeat the kikes...

Sup Forums if I received the powers of Superman right now how do I tear down the current system, defeat the kikes, and bring about a non degenerative white Utopia?

for the sake of the argument I only have the ability to fly, super strength, and some invulnurability (bullets will bounce off me, but a certain amount of damage will kill me so its not like I could take on an army by myself).

All the other stuff seems to sci-fi for this to be based in reality at all.

>Sup Forums if I received the powers of Superman right now

Whoa whoa whoa. Sup Forums here. You need to tell me WHICH Superman first. DCAU Superman? BvS Superman? Pre-Crisis? Post-Crisis? Red Son?

Define your damn terms, son.

>I only have the ability to fly, super strength, and some invulnurability

Yeah, not helpful in the least. How fast can you fly? How strong are you?

>but a certain amount of damage will kill me so its not like I could take on an army by myself

...so you're, like, early to mid Golden Age Superman? Because even the DCAU Superman can tank a supernova if push comes to shove, and he's one of the weaker ones I mentioned.

Kill this faggot first.

Yeah like you said. Sorry I have a great deal of respect for the Superman character though I don't know much about him besides the basics.

Lets say I'm as fast as a commercial air liner. I don't really know how to quantify how stong. lets say I'd be able to pick up and throw some tanks like a baseball.

self bumping

bump

by being honest .

was looking for a little bit longer of an answer tbqh

bumpin

I'll kill every human but female aryen so I can repopulate the earth with a superior race

>superior race
>france

Who would you surrender to?

>bullets will bounce off me, but a certain amount of damage will kill me so its not like I could take on an army by myself
You can fix that by living in the Sun for a while.
And, if you're going to be Mr going around shaking shit up be the Plutonian.

Again I'm not doing the stuff that seems to out there. I don't want to be too op because this should be more about me inspiring whites to take back the world rather than me giving it to them.

And if you had massive super powers why would you give a shit. They say "absolute power corrupts absolutely " but it's the opposite, absolute power leads to Manhattan condition; to detachment.
You get to that point you need something to ground you or you'll lose yourself.

You'd mostly fuck everything up.

Everything has a co-relation with every other thing.

You touch one thing and all change.

If I were you I'd use my powers to observe lots of things at almost the same time and leave it at that.

I'd also travel a lot in and out of Earth without a care in the world and help others

I would catch hundreds of shitskin terrorists in a day. Use rebar to secure them to a wall at my crotch level.

The proceed to sidestep down the line thrusting once per goatfucker and crushing their skulls.

After that idk what i'd do.

Would be beautiful.

See, me if I became a reality warper I'd use my powers to make the girl I like a princess and build her a kingdom and make everyone worship her as the goddess I see her as and do everything to make her happy. Nothing else would matter.
Then why have powers at all? Or, more, why be a flying brick? Why not be a, I don't know, Speedball type instead of having the most OP powerset?

Superman has more limitations than Dr Manhattan.

He'd still be weak enough as to have desires and aspirations.

1. I still wouldn't be all powerful

2. I am very well grounded in my pursuit of killing every jew on this planet

You're a cuck. Either ask her out or get over your oneitis.

The powers are just an idea experiment to think of how the system could collapse if something the kikes never thought of happened. Also super strength, flying, and invulnurability were chosen, because they are the most generic powers, and also because they'd be the most visible and inspiring.

Thats what I want to do though. I want to crash the system.

>but a certain amount of damage will kill me so its not like I could take on an army by myself).
Unless you instantly submit to one of the major powers in the world, you will be hunted down, either killed or captured, and invasively studied to make more of you.

Well start killing every single person worth 1 million dollars or more.

Black S Superman best Superman

>french
>superior to anything

Ikr? I don't get why the comics and movies try to modernize Superman when there's literally nothing better then the original.

Thats a start though if I'm to brazen the military can kill me.

destroy every server on this planet and bring down the internet completly. then destroy every bank you see.
people/governments can't communicate properly and don't have access to money, digital and physical.
collect all the big gold reserves and bring them on the moon/out of reach.
banking system don't exist anymore.
the whole world will be on african niveau now.
enjoy the world burning

beautiful

bump

bumpin

bumperino

Superman's real power is being as strong as he needs to.

Sup Forums of all people should know this.

I've wondered this exact same thing recently.

well what was your conclusion?

They can't because you have superspeed.

You can kill all those people and fly/run away unscathed