ITT: Shows with perfect finales

ITT: Shows with perfect finales

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiJzLfxWooo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This always reminds me of an ad for VHS tapes that showed a guy in a recliner getting BLOWN AWAY by the amazing picture clarity of his tv

ya i thought it might have been a reference

Those were cassette commercials, kiddo.
youtube.com/watch?v=XiJzLfxWooo

6 feet under had a pretty damn good finale

kek, nice filename

>Dresses like a Cowboy
>USES A GLOCK
Yeah, nah...

>Yeah, nah...
Why do redditors say this? Serious question.

My dearest user, I only use Reddit for /r/bimbofetish and /r/boobbounce.
Everything else can suck my dick.
Much love.

Just stick a plane in front of him and we have an episode of Jackass

>wears a stetson
>le cowboy!!!!!

literal yuropoor

Look at pic related.
Then look at OP's image.

are there no opticians in lithuania or what?

I shall use this picture to describe the TV show being discussed in this thread.

There weren't any cows in that entire movie

Person of Interest had a perfect finale, even though the last season was cut in half.

Keep aiming that peashooter boy and i'll show you what a real pumper looks like.

Tears flowed from eye like blood from Roman wound.

"We dug coal together."

kek. My opinion on these hats. The only reason to wear them if you aren't working in the sun all day, or hiking through the woods in the rain, is for fashion.
I have
>pic related
but only wear it when I'm hiking in the rain, or in the mountains, when it's really hot out.

We dug coal together

I only wear mine when i'm pumping and dumping.

>tfw I was rooting for the Romans the whole time

>implying the woods aren't the best place to pump and dump

;)

We need more shows with diverse cowboys.
Like pic related.

I ALMOST teared up. I hated that it was over.

lol.

user STANDS FUCKING ROMAN

I STAND A WINNER YOU STAND FUCKING DEAD

we wuz coal diggers

How does one "stand fucking dead"?

>uses a Government issued firearm
It also happens to be an incredibly reliable and accurate handgun. They're also chambered in .40 S&W because it's a great cartridge for shooting people.

What was he supposed to carry a six shooter? It's the 21st you dolt.

Ask Vlad Tepes.

Is he dead?

When I'm done shooting six times into your ass, you are going to start loving my six shooter boy.

>>Mary Tyler Moore.

GOAT

Can someone please tell me why this guy is angry. I'm so confused.

That final scene with Mikey almost gets you too.

But yeah that final scene sucked because it was over. Great ending though and pretty tense throughout the end of the last season. They really made you wonder if Raylan was gonna get out of Harlan alive.

he has daddy issues

That scene with Mikey came out of NOWHERE. I loved it.

So how much money do you think Ava got out of there? Was it really Duffy who helped her?

(projected)

The Cheers finale was perfect for Sam's story arc. He wasted so much time chasing skirt, only to realize that he already had what he truly loved. Not everyone is meant to be married or be with a partner. Ultimately, happiness can be found in just doing what you love.

The show with the most one liners that I've ever seen

Well cousin Johnny, some aren't as fortunate to have good parents growing up.

You stand fucking coward, siding with the obvious winners!

I started siding with them in the last season because Crassus's introduction won me over completely by the first episode. And it was easier to sympathize with the victors/Caesar when they showed how badly Sinuessa degraded under siege. Then Spartacus won me over again when they executed the Undefeated Ghoul yet let Naevia live. Then Caesar won me over again by finishing the deed despite getting his literally shit pushed in earlier. Then he defeated based Gannicus and lost me again. And Spartacus won my loyalty once more by taking certain defeat against Crassus like a fucking champ.

Jesus I just rattled that off the top of my head, I stand a fucking flip-flopper. May the gods remove cock from ass and grant apologies to undeserved fool.

Ready to get your mind blown?