Making sense of the Munich shootings

Since all seems a bit confusing at the moment, here is the likely explanation of what happened, considering all facts:

PROVEN FACTS:

1) Shooter was Sandnigger

2) He claims to have been in psychiatry

3) He spoke fluent German without any accent

4) He shouted "I am German - I was born here"

5) He shouted "Scheiss Türken" (fucking turkroaches)

6) He shouted "..now I have to buy a weapon"

7) All victims so far seem to be shitskins

UNPROVEN

8) He supposedly shouted "allahu akbar"

9) Media claims he was Iranian-German

To sum it up:

It seems like it was a (genetically Persian, culturally German) guy, likely mentally ill, who was not too happy with the Arab invasion in Germany. Explains why

i) he defended himself to be German
ii) shouted "fucking turkroaches"
iii) all victims so far seem to be mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KX6eVngCz6g
youtube.com/watch?v=JIlmEfcfI3U
youtube.com/watch?v=aBozHHwe0w4
youtube.com/watch?v=0jD6CN6uGZs
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed
youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Wilf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>7) All victims so far seem to be shitskins
and nothing of value was lost

10) he grabbed a big mac before shooting for optimum nutrition and feeling the freedom

source?

He didn't say he was German, he said he was born in Germany. There's a huge difference. It's also not verified whether it was him shouting Fucking Turkroaches and having to buy a gun or some of the people shouting AT him.

Remember, people called him a foreigner, which was what prompted his "I was born here", i.e they might've mistaken HIM for a Turk.

So far as sad as it is, it doesn't seem he was politically motivated but mentally ill. I had hoped for some mudslime happening, it wasn't quite that yet. At least they have to drop the far right skinhead narrative.

>1) Shooter was Sandnigger

>9) Media claims he was Iranian-German

What race is he then, pure sandnig or half caste trash?

>5) He shouted "Scheiss Türken" (fucking turkroaches)

False. People shouted that at him.

True aryan

Answer this

Watch this guy be a Sup Forumsack who couldn't take the banter anymore.

Pure sandnigger as it appears so far, otherwise they wouldn't have attached the Iranian part. I.e Iranian with German citizenship. Not quite German enough to push the narrative of far right terror, just German enough to pretend he's not a mudslime because of citizenship.

Same for having to buy a gun. It was people shouting they'd have to start arming themselves because of things like this. It's hilarious because it shows how quickly the left and media tried to turn the entire thing on its head.

thats not true.

shooter shouts "scheiss türken" (fucking turkroaches) (at 00:18)

then the bavarian guy shouts "scheiss kanacken" (fucking foreigners) (00:19)

5) IS PROVEN

Eye witnesses claimed he was wearing typical Nazi clothing (Para Jumper Boots) yelling something like "do I now look German enough for you".

Proofs?

This guy looks like a """""""""""""""""""""""german"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

For real all victim's are shitskins?

Praise kek

>5) IS PROVEN

NO IT ISN'T

just because i notice it: the transcript writes "unseen voice".

it is the voice of the shooter, but sounds slightly different because the shooter just walked inside the parking garage, while all other shoutings are from the balcony/at the top of the parking lot.

00:18

Ayyyy, nowadays brown people looks like German.

I thought it was a bystander that shouted fucking turkroaches.

The fact that he claims "I was born here" makes me sure he was a home grown terrorist. He was probably second or third generation Muslim. I say the same thing when I get Hispanic bants from friends, like a "fuk u lol I was born here".

I haven't seen any sauce of most victims being brown. Well see in a few days time.

His motive was IS. And he probably never went to Syria or whatever. A lot of people think an IS attack means they received orders from some fuck in some 3rd world country. Its literally like IS puts out these videos, propaganda and such. Tell people to carry out missions. And when they do, IS is all "yup it was us fear us we are so powerful" when they didn't do shit. Much like cartels in Mexico who literally recruit near rehab clinics to get all crazy people, that's what IS preys on.

>captcha is McDonalds store front
Kek

Yeah it was a bystander, not the shooter.

The shooter was a fucking roach Muslim, why would he shout that.

>Iranian (Shia) doesn't like Turks (Sunni)
>THEREFORE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

lmao

Butofficerhewasanigger.com

Why are you faggots even considering the mainstream spin?

SANDNIGGER
ALLAHU ACKBAR
DEAD CHILDREN
FOURTH REICH WHEN?

god you are so retarded. cant you just listen to him speaking in the video by yourself? he first states "i am german" and then specifies with "i was born in germany"

if you cant even figure his statement "i am german" i'm sure you won't hear him claiming to have been in treatment since this part is fuckin inaudible. he just mummers something into the bavarian yelling. only his last word "behandlung" (treatment) is clear. it's the guy from the balcony that exclaims that he should be put into a psychiatry.

he clearly stated, that he needed to buy a gun.

he clearly stated "scheis türken", the guy on the balcony in his freaked out state of mind picked up this line and started shouting "scheis kanacken"

go fucking listen to it you fucktard before you continue to entertain us with your idiocy.

also i said this, except the part of him being iranian, which could not be concluded from any videos of the happening, already yesterday. he was after turks. believe it motherfuckers.

So basically it was muslim on muslim violence brought to a non-muslim country due to immigration? No one could have predicted this.

To be fair, the slimes all hate each other. Quite a lot so. They only cooperate when fighting others. Otherwise they target and go after one another with glee.

no it was him. the guy on the balcony shouted "scheis kanacken" the shooter said "scheis türken".

>All victims so far seem to be shitskins

And to think I doubted Persia's Aryan status. Truly the hero we needed.

See

are you guys fucking retarded or what? didn't you have your daily portion of crisps today?

the shooter just went inside the garage, that's why his voice sounds slightly different. why is it so hard to watch the fucking video?

>(genetically Persian, culturally German)
No. Immigrants in Germany are NEVER culturally German. The flat out refuse to assimilate, refuse to adhere to German cultures and traditions, and refuse to be German unless they are confronted about their identity and then they say some bullshit like, "Oh yeah? Well I was born in Germany so good luck with that you Nazi."

This guy does kind of look like a Turk. But he is sitting cross-legged cuck style which suggests German.

Why would he respond to his own sentence then?
If he said "scheiss Türken", why would he mention that he is german? It only makes sense if someone else said it to insult him

Not to mention all that stupid rumors about people in clown costumes or santa clause costumes running around and shooting people.

Not their fault, liberal culture have nothing they can assimilate in.

>1) Shooter was Sandnigger
Didn't they say he was of Iranian origin ? Therefore Persian ?

100% jugo

Munich is filled with foreigners.

because curiously the guy on the balcony picks up his line and starts shouting at him "scheis kanacken". the guy with the accent with out of his mind. he just picked any line he could grasp. he said the guy should be decapitated but then after the shooter mummered a sentence that ended with "behandlung" (treatment) he switches to shouting that the shooter should be put into psychiatry.

Does sandnigger mean exclusively Arab or any middle eastern ethnicity? I always thought of roaches as sandniggers.

>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG

>He shouted "Scheiss Türken" (fucking turkroaches)

Why would he then respond to his own statement by professing he was German? Why is this being widely copy pasted here? Why is the media purposefully transcribing the video wrong, and mis-attributing quotes when you can clearly hear a voice different both in accent and volume?

I'm genuinely getting angry at this. This is what I thought it would take to wake people up in the EU, but they're going to actually spin it away, this Iranian is now one of Hitler's chosen. Just FUCK my western civilization up.

>someone finally starts purging mudshits, just what lefties were waiting for, for months
>its a mentally ill kebab

lmao

no wonder lefties already forgot about it

How is that guy brown

Try visiting a British village, clearly Germany's shitskin demographics have clouded your vision.

So he's a "German", non-white John Ausonius?

Underrated Nippon

I'm genetically german and i know turks who behave more "german" than i do. Maybe you should leave the basement every now and then.

Munichfag here,

i cant leak any information just get ready to laugh when you hear about the aftermath of the whole incident. Its hilarious

>i cant leak any information

LEAK IT NOW

>Germans
>like to give off the impression they're logical, calm and methodical
>shooting incident yesterday
>OMG THERE ARE FIFTEEN GUYS AND THEY'RE ATTACKING EIGHT DIFFERENT PLACES AND WE NEED THE ARMY HERE AND EVACUATE THE CITY
>one guy in McDonalds with a gun

LIVE: Munich police holds press conference on Olympia shopping centre attack

youtube.com/watch?v=JIlmEfcfI3U

>amerifag telling Germans how the conversation went
Kill yourself you dumb fucking faggot. How can you be so fucking full of yourself that you are telling natives what happened in a conversation you don't even understand a bit of. Here's what happened:

>shooter: fucking roaches
>bavarian: fucking shitskins
>...
>shooter: I'm German
>bavarian: A cunt, that's what you are

These were the only people shouting here, period. Sorry that it's too much for your inferior burger-brain to comprehend this guy not being a radical mudslime, but don't fucking twist reality little sheep.

>people prank call police about shootings during a legit happening
>police secures everyone
>you insult them because those calls turned out to be pranks

?

All he wanted was to order from the breakfast menu.

>3) He spoke fluent German without any accent
he had an bavarian accent though.

Dumb southern foreigners.

By mega Coincidence same Israeli Photo-propagandist that Filmed France Truck Attack also filmed German Mall Shooting....

German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: 'I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,' he told AFP on Friday.

then.....

Local reporter Richard Gutjahr described the scene at the shopping center as something "out of a bad movie." Richard Gutjahr is married to Mossad agent and Knesset member Einat Wilf.

> 5) He shouted "Scheiss Türken" (fucking turkroaches)

IT WAS A NEIGHBOR FROM THE BALCONY, LISTEN TO THE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=aBozHHwe0w4

++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++ FAKE AND GAY +++

Oh and they are already starting to blame his 'killer-game-addiction'. Probably the best explanation we will hear by the media.

Suck on it faggot

The dead guy looks as german as it gets. We were never a country of red haired semi albino mongoloids like you inbred island twats.

> Britbong jealous of German police efficiency

Why not fight fire with fire?
Germanbros get some Shia muslims, equip them, and let go on a rampage on the isis muslims you harbored

Also do something about that turkish minority, before you get some (((lone wolf))) (((german))) hire a truck and mow down a bunch of kids

Where did you hear about this? Breitbart? Maybe leave the house once in a while you massive fucking faggot.

I like you.

THAN DO IT YOU FAGGOT MONGOLOID

>Maybe leave the house once in a while you massive fucking faggot.

You either are a delusional leftist or a legit roach yourself. Take your own advice and fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=0jD6CN6uGZs

>meanwhile British police completely occupied investigating alle these terrible misogyny-cases

I recently rewatched it and its safe to say the fault for all of it was with his wife. His wife who ruined his life over nothing

>here's this one case, therefore abstract hypothesis is true
Do you even brain once in a while?

>not being as dense as I am
>must be roach hurrrrr

German culture sucks, you are a degenerated bunch of folks.

Why should I assimilate and give up my chinese culture and tradition?

Kek, delusioned German, thinking people actually respect you and your culture and not pretend to do so while shittalking behind your back.

Wie geistig retardiert und leichtgläubig bist du?

>one case

Funny how you played the go outside card when you sound like the shut in who never had to meet/work with the legit roaches that wander our Country.

>b-but muh america

Here's one of your own telling you to actually watch the video, Hans.

Watch the fucking video. Why in the fuck would he respond to his own turkroach statement, you blithering leftist retard? There were three distinct voices, it doesn't take a genius to hear. Either the balcony guy, or a neighbor near him said the Turk comment, there is an accent (foriegn) and volume difference. Watch the fucking video.

>even beyond these shitposting leftists blatantly ignoring the video to spout rhetoric, people believe this

Europe has no hope.

Mama Merkel said it herself.

There you go anglo
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Wilf
reporters who was at Nice and Munichs wife

>every foreigner is a 15 year old braindead hauptschul kanacke

Try visiting an oberstufengymnasium. I've been around the people you've just shown for a long part of my life, when i got into higher edication there were still people from the same ethnic backgrounds but nobody behaved like this. It's a completely different world once you look at people with more than 3 braincells.

> There were three distinct voices, it doesn't take a genius to hear.

the "third voice" sounds distinct because the shooter JUST WENT INSIDE THE FUCKING GARAGE; HENCE THE ECHO/"DIFFERENT" VOICE.

fucking low iq burgers, no wonder the US is such a shitplace.

>got told to leave house
>oh uhm, just leave house yourself!!!
Wow, great point you dense fucking retard.

And this everyone, is leftist reasoning. Where somehow a mudslime shooting up a place is far right terror. And where his wonky interpretation of the speakers and events still holds up despite it being obviously wrong. This is why the left needs to be killed, every single last one of them. They're clinically insane.

No you faggot. That was shouted at him. Why do people keep getting this wrong?

>every foreigner is a 15 year old braindead hauptschul kanacke

Thats the majority of them.

>Try visiting an oberstufengymnasium.

For what? To meet little token? The one in a hundred outliner?

>I've been around the people you've just shown for a long part of my life, when i got into higher edication there were still people from the same ethnic backgrounds but nobody behaved like this.

Exception to the rule doesnt break the rule.

>It's a completely different world once you look at people with more than 3 braincells.

The are the rare outliners and not the average. You are completely delusional if you think otherwise

Let me make it clear, this man was GERMAN, I repeat, GERMAN!

He was on the top floor, there was a small roofed area that would not be enough to cause an echo. The voice is also saying a different line, so I.E. the person saying fucking turk and the person talking about foreigners were different people. They even thought the same thing at the fucking same time as they saw a guy with a gun potentially shooting people. Why would the person on top of a parking garage respond to his own statement? The two opposing statements would have come from elsewhere.

I'm confused here because it seems somehow ((Mossad)) has spun the narrative that this Arab "person" is a nazi. How stupid are you? How could you ever get this dumb.

You just did the same thing faggot

Somehow people can only think in absolutes.
We have an immigration problem and foreigners are statistically less educated and more violent.
For them this means every foreigner is worthless scum.
´
Also i just listened to a radio news report and they said that most of the dead are between 14 and 21 years old. Fuck that guy.
Last night some witness also claimed when he exited the bathroom of the mcdonalds he started firing at a group of young teenagers.

Why the fuck would the shooter say 'now I need to go buy a gun'?

He's already shooting people with one. Holy fuck how autistic are you? You're like the british media that can't wrap their head around simple translations.

You're performing the most insane mental gymnastics to try and convince yourself he wasn't full snackbar.

>t leftist moron
t another leftist moron

This idiocy is what one has to deal with around here, it's almost Sweden tier of delusion. Mudslimes aren't integrating here as little as they are anywhere else. 80%+ of them are unemployed, uneducated and useless. There's proof for all of this aplenty.

This guy still pretends they're more German than the evil nazi Germans and totaly great and friendly and integrated.

>Sup Forums facts

letrashman.jpg

They're leftist, they're even more retarded than Chinese. I know it's hard to fathom giving your habbits of public defecation, running over children and general mainland China degeneracy but these people achieve exactly that. Grand, isn't it?

I don't think he's a terrorist.

> Depressed
> Bullyed all his life
> Only 9 dead

Look like he got crazy and decided to kill people before killing himself. It's not new, America know this well.

>all immigrants go to university

Sup Forums has a better track record than most major news outlets. In fact most journalists these days seem to be nothing more than professional bloggers

>Shouted turkroaches
The media tried to twist it, this is our narrative. For the good of Europe FUCKING STICK TO IT!

They mostly do now which is another reason we have a degree inflation in the making since every idiot gets his affirmative action degree

"Foreigners"; throwing Western European foreigners in the same group as Mudslimes. You relativist piece of shit are as bad as the so called "people thinking in absolutes", worse actually.

Middle Easterners all share certain attributes, inbreeding is ripe all over there and statistically leagues above average. They all share the same ideology, same cultural values, same behavioural norms. It's at this point that one can start generalizing because it holds true for the absolute mayority.

By throwing in people from the Netherlands or Denmark with mudslimes from Afghanistan you are trying to do away with this, allowing for relativism. "Look, Sven from Sweden isn't a muslim, this means not all foreigners are. He also isn't raping anyone, which means not all foreigners do it. Stop with your absolutes you ebil racist!". FUCK YOU! Seriously, fuck you.

Yeah, somehow everyone ignores the bulling part, he basically states his motive right at the start of the video.

Nah, no real Chinese would call anything past the cultural revolution our culture.

Good thing that Chinese are regaining peu a peu their past culture and remind themselves of their own history.

We are on the right track, while you Germonkeys and Europe are doomed and beyond redemption.

>crazy man going on a shooting rampage
>stand on a balcony repeatedly calling him a cunt

Are we sure Balcony Man isn't an Aussie?

The whole argument started with Who said there are none of these outliners. That was my whole point.

The majority of sandniggers can go fuck off for all i care.

I just get sick of pols black/white thinking, it's like kindergarten in here

Anyone got nudes of that girl in the photo? She's got a nice ass