So the Munich shooter was a German-Iranian Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/hamburg-documentary-attackers-white-men/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704481/Loner-son-taxi-driver-department-store-worker-waged-terror-Munich-Iranian-German-teenager-18-targeted-innocent-children-gunned-nine-McDonald-s-massacre.html
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchen-was-wir-ueber-den-taeter-wissen-a-1104402.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzx-9xI1T1s
youtube.com/watch?v=KX6eVngCz6g
youtube.com/watch?v=JIlmEfcfI3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was German-Iranian yes. If he was Muslim or Christ or whatever isn't clear at the moment.
Also it isn't clear why he did it. Some signs say it was a terrorist attack, others seem to indicate he was a right wing extremist.
Too early yet to know for sure why he did what he did.

>German-Iranian

He was Iranian. Nothing German about him except (((citizenship))).

>If he was Muslim or Christ or whatever isn't clear at the moment.

He shouted Allah Akbar whilst shooting at children?

>He was Iranian. Nothing German about him except (((citizenship))).

Source? Why is the media lying?

He was Christian Aryan and a Breivik fan. Google it.

>He shouted Allah Akbar whilst shooting at children?

The only "proof" we had for an Allah Akbar shouting was a woman called "Lauretta" who claimed to be a Muslim herself and called various US networks claiming she was in the McD when the shooting took place.

The German police has said they cannot even confirm this Lauretta woman was at the scene at all.

Same reason they want to cover up the sexual assaults and what not, because the left will throw the world under the bus in an attempt to cling to its fucking narrative.

HE WAS GERMAN, IF HE WAS IN GERMANY HE IS GERMAN

Judging by the tone of his voice id say he indeed was half german.

there is no hard evidence to back this up.
There IS however a video where he is standing on top of a parking deck (the OP photo is from that video) claming he is German, hates turks and got psychological problems.
If he was a muslim terrorist he would probably not talk to the persons in the building anyways or just shout "Allahu Akbar" and stuff like that.
I really hate terrorists and I know that most of terrorist acts are planned and executed by hateful muslim. However in this case I doubt it (at least for now)

No he was Sam Hyde

His name is Ali Sonboly, media is calling him David Sonboly for some reason

DELETE THIS

>Ali

Yeah that's a Muslim name, he is a confirmed Muslim then.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/hamburg-documentary-attackers-white-men/

Get ready to rage

No, he was a German-Asian man with deep spiritual beliefs, and aspired to everlasting world peace.

>right wing

He was a fucking towelhead. How stupid are you?

Focus says his family came from iran, he was just born here, he wasnt german he was just passdeutsch.

Hi name was ALI.

He was a Muslim.

Not right wing.

FUCKING SPIEGEL MAKES ME MAD AS HELL
LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704481/Loner-son-taxi-driver-department-store-worker-waged-terror-Munich-Iranian-German-teenager-18-targeted-innocent-children-gunned-nine-McDonald-s-massacre.html

>ali sonboli
>german

choose one

>right wing
absolutely disgusting. You must be one gullible piece of shit.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchen-was-wir-ueber-den-taeter-wissen-a-1104402.html
(((Spiegel))) calls him David Sonboly for some reason

Iranian-"Dutch" guy here, now I know how muslims feel, fuck why did it have to be an Iranian, cancer faggot.

muslim my ass she sounded like some pegida trash slut.

>hates turks

Will you people stop quoting this, he is said that by men on the building because they thought he looked like a turk, to this he responds that he is german. Its that one single wrongly translated redditor who then got quoted by some half-wit journalists and you guys keep on spamming it.

Malte-Sören was geht

Religion of peace, what else would it be?

For pointing out that "I hate turks" and "I AM GERMAN" and "I WAS RAISED IN A HARZ-4 AREA" does not really indicate he was a Muslim terrorist?

Also I never said he was a rightwing extremist for sure. However the video evidence is pretty clear.

I wish I could say that surprised me, but it doesn't. It just saddens me. Our world is going to shit, and they are willing to propel it there for the sake of a lie.

(((for some reason)))

Maybe he's a german-iranian jew?

Iranian hate Turks because it's Shia vs. Sunni

That's Islam

(((Happenings))) to distract from the real evil, eh?
ANONS, GO HERE INSTEAD IF YOU WANT TO DISRUPT THE CLINTONS

MAIN BREAD
MEME BREAD

Germay, like France are very racist countries, the immigrants and their children living here feel so humiliated, so unwanted, so exploited that they would kill the white people just for revenge. But only the crazy and the desperate find the courage to act, because they do not fear death anymore.

because a iranian family would call his son david...
ali is more likelly right now.

but it's interesting to see the differences in german and international news.

i found ali somboli on facebook but the profile is completly blank except the name. no pictures, no friends, no comments. don't know if they delete everything to cover his identity and motives or maybe it's nothing. i don't know.

This

HE WAS A MUZZIE AND THEY ARE TRYING TO SPIN THE NARRATIVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

I CALLED THIS EARLIER

THEY WILL START CALLING MUSLIM TERRORISTS UNDERCOVER FAR RIGHT EXTREMISTS COMMITTING FALSE FLAGS BY CONVERTING TO ISLAM AT BIRTH THROUGH HITLER SPIRIT MAGIC

LEFTISTS ARE INSANE ENOUGH TO DO MENTAL GYMNASTICS LIKE THI

or not, whatever

This is the entire narrative on American media though, they completely misascribe quotes in the video, and are claiming the shooter was the one yelling fucking turk, but also correctly identified that he responded to it by yelling "I'm German." If they're doing it so are German outlets, so they can actually source this bullshit and feel confident.

I just want the fuck off this ride.

I'm more curious about what happened to the other shooters.

He sounds like a whiny leftist fuckface actually, crying about being bullied and having lived in a hartz4 area.

>having lived in a hartz4 area.

is hartz4 a social program or a physical (mudslime) area of town ?

> ali sonboly

Nice, so that kid who claimed to know him on facebook was legit.

Jewish controlled Germanistan cares about one thing and one thing only

Make the cucked people feel good while going off a cliff and they will gladly march into rape, slavery and death

lost it at your last sentence!

But yeah the paranoia is real. Finally it doesnt even matter too much for me. This was a horrible act of violence and we should take measures to not let stuff like this happen again.

Needlessly to say that is almost impossible tho.

Hartz4 is a social program so young people call everything shitty/cheap Hartz4/Hartzer

>''My life is full Hartz4''

So that musel was saying he grew up in a shitty area.

>Iranian
>right wing extremist

are you acting fucking dumb or are you mentally retarded you stupid dipshit.

Hartz-4 is a social program (welfare). Hartz-4 areas are usually a district where housing is cheap. But since there are so many people without jobs and drug problems it really affects everybody living there in a negative way.

No you see in Germany anyone who can use a gun is classified as a 'right wing extremist.'

Hartz4 is basically wellfare.

He was crying about how hard his life was (living in fucking MUNICH with his father owning a taxi company)

What's wrong, Sup Forums? I thought Shia and Iranians were meant to be based? So they're just shitskins in the end?

>So that musel was saying he grew up in a shitty area.
k thanks

>Hartz-4 is a social program (welfare). Hartz-4 areas are usually a district where housing is cheap
thanks

really makes you think...

i dont give a shit what they are if they're muslims they're shit

I forgot, my bad.
Let's now pray for germany

MULTICULTURALISM IS A TROJAN HORSE THOUGH

I KNOW THIS IS 99% CHANCE OF TRUE

youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations

we were allies... iran can be pretty nazi too

i'm not saying he was right wing but you have to get your facts straigth

>others seem to indicate he was a right wing extremist.
yeah, you are fucking retarded. go back to spiegel.de

Coulters law

God damn, Kuroky finally snapped.

You wont get any open street shootings like that in the USA.

there is a clear solition on how to defend civilians.

kek All German media named the Sandnigger DAVID S, where in Fact its ALI S.

he's an expatriate for a reason
sunni terrorist fundamentalists don't last long in Iran

Sweden, please.

Crisiscast.com and G4S?

Omar Mateens crew of deadly actors thats?

dont jump the gun. its probably not isis related.

>kek All German media named the Sandnigger DAVID S, where in Fact its ALI S.

They have done that on purpose. BASTARDS.

>Not isis related

Though isis-inspired, which amounts to the same thing: Get boats, send them back

He never said he hates turks in the video.
He just talked about his life and that he didn't do nothing.
The ones on the balconies said that.

The best thing is:
Some "expert" talked to a journalist yesterday after the pressconference about what spectrum he could have come from.

Non-political, radical islamist, left-wing, right-wing.
He said definitely not left-wing because they wouldn't shoot innocents but rather policemen or other people who serve the state.
Although the young guy on the roof clearly said to the insulting citizens on the balcony "Because of you people I had to buy a gun and shoot you".
Not islamist because the IS didn't say "Yes it was one of us"
The only two choices were non-political or right-wing.
Then he rambled 10 minutes about the evil neo-nazis and what they did and why they are the root of all evil.
So that "unbiased expert" pushed a right-wing agenda even before the police could say anything in any direction.

Our medias are brilliant in pushing propaganda.

and how would that look like? The gunman was on the run, police got misinformed by terrified civilians all night long.
Police said they had no warnings of the attack before it happened.

This quote that is attributed to Göbbels, wasn't he referring to the USSR and its Jewish command structure (roots)? I've yet to read his diary. Anyone else know?

>diversity is goooood
Back to the shed you cucked filth
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzx-9xI1T1s

Don't you need to prep the bull for Marzia or something?

HIS NAME WAS SAMI AL-HAIDI

kys

He was referring to all governments once jewish levels reach a certain amount

What's wrong? Iranian literally means Aryan. He could be NatSoc killing bluepilled normies like Breivik.

letting us arm ourselves of course.

i don't know why but the dialog with this one guy is somehow funny
youtube.com/watch?v=KX6eVngCz6g

Thank you. Do you know a good source for this quote off hand?

I think non-political seems very likely. But still: If it was a personal motivation why didn't he take "revenge" on the people that he thinks ruined his life?
Maybe he was just crazy after all and snapped for whatever reason....

gist of it?

>posts wikipedia article on history of german-iranian relations
>makes point that iran can be nazi too
>assumes attack yesterday might be right wing attack

you my friend must be mentally retarded, for sure.

>Shia and Iranians were meant to be based?

that was just a meme you dip

This is the shooter talking with one of the local residents
they just insult each other

LIVE: Munich police holds press conference on Olympia shopping center attack

youtube.com/watch?v=JIlmEfcfI3U

Bavarians are top tier at banter.

Nice bait

I am Chinese, I am born in Germany and have german papers.

>Our medias are brilliant in pushing propaganda.
Not nearly so good as Germans are at believing it.

C'mon, there are a lot of shitskins LARPing as nazis. Look at Sup Forums.

because that works so fine in Murica?

yeah. It looks kinda strange tho. He is just standing there, trying to defend his actions to a complete stranger who just keeps insulting him. Then shooting without aim and walking around like "I dun fukd up"

I like how the news media actually say he was iranian in the headlines that never happens when an arab does it. seems their jew overlords are estatic that an iranian did something wrong.

I am Persian and Iranian and I've said this for years now, stop calling Islamic Republic of Iran based, stop calling shiad based, they are subhumans. Muslim = insane subhuman, doesn't matter which faction they are affliated with, especially Iranian muslims, they are the biggest subhuman cucks, worshipping a god and religion that enslaved and raped their ancestors, culture, identity and life.

Does he look Iranian?

let me guess...

downplay religion
push hard life angle, and ways for Germans to be better

You should try out living in germany for a couple of weeks.
First thing you learn:
Nazi, Racist, Right wing extremist/populist = AfD voters and conservatives

As soon as the word "right wing" pops up here in germany, we all know who is meant by that. It is clearly a move to put the bad light on the conservatives.

He was just indoctrinated and thought racist germans ruined his life through their privilege.

Just wait.

>looks like an arab Jontron

yes