Sense8 season two

Who's ready for some more based /degeneratecore/ in a couple of days?

Dont know if I should continue it. Its full of fags

>"full of fags"
>eight protagonists
>one is tranny
>one is gay
>six aren't
what did Sup Forums mean by this?

To be fair aside from the gay scenes its not a bad show, especially with J. Michael Straczynski who made Babylon 5 one of the best space operas of the 90s also Jeremiah and the tranny brothers.
Think for a second, they're simply running with the times, I hate the fact its as degenerate as it is though and I don't blame the van damme blackie for leaving

I'm glad they at least picked an attractive tranny

This show is painfully mediocre.

>he doesn't get hard seeing a tranny fuck the girl from Dr. Who
Do you even Sup Forums?

It is not bad but they force unnecessary degeneracy , like the short Christmas episode. I liked season 1 and the story is interesting.

First season was really uneventful and they wasted too much time being preachy SJWs with that fucking san francisco faggot episode. If they actually make progress with the plot it could be interesting.

But didn't the nigger get fired because he hated trannies? How are they gonna work that out?

non degenerate megacut torrent when?

i thought they fired the darkie because he hates gays?

They recast him some time ago.

fired? I thought he left on account of not liking what they were planning for his character + Lana Wachowski making comments that were seen as anti-black (mostly just pointing out the rampant homophobia that is normal in american black communities and saying they need to get their act together if they're going to complain about discrimination)

I was about to watch this then I realized that it's the wachowski brothers and turned that shit off. Seriously fuck that kek, I knew it was cancer.

don't be a pussy faggot who judges before he watches, there's only like three gay sex scenes in the first season

Only three? Holy shit now I'm really fucking down!, and there's trannies too? Sign me the fuck up.

Stupid faggot, not only that the wachowskis make terrible films and apparently terrible tv shows so I'll pass queer.

yes/no?

fuck yes
>40 years old
they age better than women AND men

years old
holy shit

>that look of sheer regret in her eyes

That's not something you'd be able to get from a natural-born woman.

Gays
Trannys
Sex orgies
Lesbians
Lesbians pegging each other and seeing a dripping wet dildo fall to the floor.

Nah, I'm good thanks.

Isn't Keanu Reeves fucking him?

>six aren't

Except when they all literally mind fuck each other.

>him
you fucking cis shitlord

it's called the tranny eyes, all of them have them, even the most happy and successful ones; it's the same look you see in holocaust survivors and prisoners of war, not a reaction to their present situation but rather the kind of mark you earn spending years trapped in your own personal existential hell

t. tranny

yeah but legit if you're into banging 'damaged goods' and shit I imagine it's the sort of thing you'll find pretty hot

Season one was really really good, but holy fuck there was too much retarded gay shit. Like actual gays fucking and blowing each other type gay. 100% of that could have been removed and it would have been 200% better.

What kind of degeneracy has Donna Bae's character in this show? She's my waifu and I'm scare because of the thematic of this show ;_;

i like lito. he's entertaining. but i dont need to see all the gay sex, it's annoying

I find regular sex in movies/shows to be annoying but this was extra annoying.

BASED KEANU
RAILING THAT BOIPUSSY
probably to make sure he doesn't have to bear the paranoia and potential tragedy of another pregnancy :(

Being immortal is suffering.

bump

NON-NEGOTIABLE OBJECTIVE SENSE 8 CHARACTER RANKINGS(main 8 only)

Wolfgang
Will
>Power gap
Capheus
Lito
Sun
>Power gap
>Kala
>Massive fucking power gap
>Riley
>Nomi