MUNICH FALSE FLAG?

Why would we have a chimpout by an Iranian? Iranians are bro tier and hate ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Iranians are bro tier and hate ISIS.
When will you faggots learn that all who worship the devil are evil

>Iranians are bro tier
>See flag
Not even surprised desu

He was enlightened by Islam

No.

>Why would we have a chimpout by an Iranian? Iranians are bro tier

LMAO you dumb faggot. They still want a British citizen dead for insulting Islam. Their Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian (their native religion) populations are a fraction of what they were before 1979.

Glad to see that required embrace Islam training is working for ya

He is not a iranian living in Iran.

He's a young muslim living in western Europe: probably with the same nigger mentality of his peers

Almost 25% of Iranian population are ISIS-supporting turkroaches. It was "Iraninan-German" azeri (turk).

bro when you gotta snackbar you gotta snackbar

His performance was mediocre, he was just 18 years old and he sounded mentally unstable and virgin-tier frustrated, Probably really an isolated case this time.

They're obviously not all Pahlavists. Iranians can be great, but they're not immune to the infection of Islam.

>image.jpg
>German-Iranian

Iranians are so white I'm so confused, what do I do? I have sucked so much Iranian ass in lifetime, I'm doubting if the taste was good, plz help Sup Forums

could be totally unrelated to islam..

on the roof he was saying he was german..

He didn't grow up in Iran. It's kind of like when a non-white American pretends to be a Nazi.

>One of the invading nations is better than the other
>Call it "bro tier" and thank them for fucking your women

Iranian shitskin living in Germany. Who cares if he is in police force? Fuck him. Even slavs should stay away from Germans let alone brown shitskin turds

his skin looked pretty white...

I honestly don't think this one was islam related. It was just some mentally ill retard who was bullied too much and just happened who just happened to be muslim.

>"They still want a British citizen dead for insulting Islam. Their Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian"

wtf are you talking about you retarded german.

why would we hate people doing something like that? you call us monkeys,but you are doing a chimpout right now over something with no logic and evidence

You can get tanned in summer i get that but look at the following things:

>Black hair
>Dark eyes

Most slavs are not blonde but they have light brown hair and light brown eyes. Roaches have dead dark eyes and dark hair

Either way he is not a fucking German

youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0

oh lord im laughing brits are going to kick you out in a couple months you filty pig fucking faggot fuck mohamad

>be me
>yesterday morning
>watch Argo on FX
>ended at 1130
>its based on Iranian hostage crisis
>take a nap
>wake up
>Germany happening
>he was Iranian

Wew lad.

>killed himself
Why? Because CIA.

>it wasn't islam
>he was just muslim

And here we go down the path of insanity

#NotAllMudslimes ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE YOU BIGOTS

Iranian azeris are not turks tho
Btw azeris are native to iran like kurds etc
But they are not persian tho
I love iran history
But I fucking hate it when they call themselves nordic aryans and that thwy were white till arabs came even witg that 60% of iranians till nowadays are the same from 600b.c

>Iranians are Bro-tier
No.

Bet you it was a Sunni.

>Why would we have a chimpout by an Iranian?
Why not?
>Iranians are bro tier
#NOTALLIRANIANS
>and hate ISIS.
Only because ISIS is a radical sunni movement that threatens Iran's existence.. That doesn't make Iran a nice place or Iranians nice people in itself.

It˙s less islam and more anti white hatred. Arabs fucking hate white europeans religion or not just like niggers hate white Americans.

Well will you Americans understand. There no Bro Tier with muslims.

You funded hundreds of bro tier rebels only to have them eat others hearts and behead children.

Muslims aren't bros the only Bro muslim is a secular or atheist one and if hes one of these two things by Quran he isn't a Muslim anymore.

> Americans

Merkel wants everyone to forget about this very quickly.

The only difference between sunnis and shias is that shias thinks that ali is the successor of mohammed, that's all use google or even wikipedia my friend
Iranian people are mostly non reilgious but the mullahs themselves put durka durka rules same as saudi's rules

>muslim
>secular or atheist
Wat.

There is no bro tier with anyone of a different ethnic background mass migrating to your country. At least Croatians and Serbs are slavs just from a different Slavic tribe. But fucking Albanians and Bosnians are shit even if they are not muslim.

Assad is a Shia like this Iranian killer. He literally has "The Party of God (Hezbollah)" and "Islamic Republic of Iran" fighting most of his battles, that sound secular to you?

Our media is currently trying to blame the "very brutal shooter games" he had.

>bro tier
>not all shitskins
this meme needs to die

Americans are the worst Anglo. The very worst.

>He's a young muslim living in western Europe: probably with the same nigger mentality of his peers
Underrated post

A roach is a roach is a roach.

>American education

Those are Azeri Turks, not the same as Turkey. Azeris are Shia too. The current Grand Ayatollah is Azeri.

Makes sense. When all you have are simulator games like Forklift Simulator, Farm Simulator, Bus Simulator, and so on, then getting his terrorist hands on CoD must have seemed like a simulator too.

Once again, Shi'ites have proven they are terrorists

I'm surprised no one here has brought up that the guy who took the video of the Nice attack (the one with the Israeli wife) was also at the mall shooting in Germany.

Why are you suddenly bringing up Assad? Since when is any Muslim country ruler secular?

It's impossible to be a secular muslim like I said in the previous post.

WTF Sweden? WTF?

Here I am, chillin with my Sup Forums boys and you come in with your chimp talk, spewing Agoks cum all over my Sup Forums and just cucking our shit up.

This translator on sky news is fucking shit.

they hate Christians and the West as well

look its a paki bastard from UK living on benefits.

did your application to clean arab toilets in dubai get rejected again bilal?