pol hadn't got to him by that point

I still don't understand what this picture means

someone post the real version
pierced your sister's buns
the wording fucks it up

Last night I James Bond burger your sister

What the fuck I'm looking at

last night on silently pounded your sister

he's saying that the usa is comparable to east germany with regards to it being a police state.

i* not on

fucking phones

So all of 'murica is rightfully German Lebensraum?

last night i secretly ate out your sister

>Obama is from davenport, iowa.
made me think

real talk, he's the sixth bond and that's a number 9 at mcdonalds. He 69'd your sister.

The fact that americans have numbers for their meals is fucking hilarious to me
Isn't it insulting to your intelligence? I mean you continuously stuff your faces with the shit so I guess you don't really care. It's pretty pathetic desu

No it doesn't insult our intelligence, I don't see how it would. The numbers are usually for a meal combo.
If you should be feeling pity for anything, its that since meals are so huge, its faster to say "I want three number 9s, a number 5, and a number 3"
instead of saying you want three double junior whoppers, a chili bacon dog cheese whiz fry burger and a stick of butter wrapped in Crisco.

Lines build up, those extra seconds add up to minutes, and then to hours.

>fluoride
There's natural fluoride in the groundwater in at least 50% of the world. I hate this meme

It's a simpler system to order a "number 8 combo meal" instead of saying "I want a a double 1/4" 50 pound burger combo". Unnecessary complexity does not make you intelligent.

Mcdonalds doesn't have anything that looks like that and the number varies based on location.

>knowing this much about mcdonalds
wew lad

Haarp
Lel

Kenya has a Davenport, Iowa too? Holy shit.

>There's water like in our bodies so why don't we just like inhale it? If it's already there what can go wrong?

Spastic.

>hahahah wow fast food has a speed dial option hahaha!

This is why you're not one of the big boys

what did he mean by this?

>NWO based in Baltimore

For a police state, it sure is successful and powerful.

shut the fuck up,that doesnt even look like mcdonalds

Last night I secretly pounded your sister