Okay, what did Colbert do and what did Kimmel do?

Okay, what did Colbert do and what did Kimmel do?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/late-show-stephen-colbert-homophobic-donald-trump-1202406991/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP, get a job and fuck off

Colbert said drumpf was a faggot and kimmel told people to give their money so boogie could get healthcare

Colbert made a gay joke and Kimmel used his childs illness to shill for obamacare

Colbert made a joke about how Trump sucks Putin's dick.

Some people claim that's an attack on homosexuals. It's not. Trump's still bi, cause he still lusts after 7 year old girls.

>it's not an attack on homosexuals because only the right attacks homosexuals not the left

Ruffled the jimmies of r/T_D and nu-pol

nothing unusual, really.

It's not an attack on homosexuals because there's literally no attack on homosexuals.

This isn't a game, user. You can't just make up phony accusations of bigotry and expect it to stick.

yes you can. is working okay with your president

Triggered Sup Forums

Those accusations aren't phony, user.

>calling someone a cocksucker isn't homophobic if you're a liberal
damn never thought of it that way

They are as real as Colbert's attack on faggots.

>what is context?
>I don't know
>education has a liberal bias

Colbert said something about Trumps mouth only being good for Putin cocks, so as usual people are trying to turn faux outrage culture against the lefties by saying Colberts remarks were homophobic.

Kimmel cried like a bitch about his child's heart defect and pleaded to keep Obammycare or something.

Colbert is losing his main demographic and Kimmel is trying to appeal to the chick viewers

Nope. Again, it's not a game. Pretending they're legit doesn't make them so. You're only fooling yourself.

>accusing people of homosexual acts is homophobic
Not unless you personally consider homosexual acts to be inherently wrong.

I can tell you to go suck a dick. Whether you consider than an insult or not is entirely up to you.

There's context needed for calling someone a cock sucker? Should have just called him a faggot at least that would have been funny.

No. You are simply a hypocrite and lack self-awareness.

Colbert meant it as an insult though.

Just another episode of DNC ball-washing. I thought we already established that Kimmel and Colbert are literally paid DNC actors reading from a DNC-approved script?

>yfw 8 more years of celebrities shitting on trump

They are, which makes this all that much more hilarious.

>accusing Trump of being gay and pedo
It's not such a slippery slope is it?

is Fallon the only good late night host at the moment?

>8 years of trump
>then either 4 years of DNC trainwreck or 8 more years of GOP getting shit done

Trump being Putin's lapdog was the insult.

The fellatio thing is just a metaphor. The pedo thing was caught on video.

It's fun to watch their meltdowns. It exposes them for the monkeys they are.

No, if Colbert had actually said anything homophobic I'd be the first to condemn him. You're just comparing apples with oranges.

Don't be a pussy, friend.

>gop
>getting shit done

Pick one.

Republicans are worthless shits equal only to Democrats.

They became even more irrelevant and thus mockery worthy

Don't forget scientists and historians and ethicists.

Why didnt he say that instead of calling him gay?

Here's your (you)

I love Colbert, but this joke was clearly in bad taste.

>thinks i'm wasting my time arguing with someone whose so biased he shits fallacies

>unironically condemning homophobic jokes

Dumb faggot detected.

ITT: Bizarro Sup Forums

>if Colbert had actually said anything homophobic I'd be the first to condemn him
>Don't be a pussy, friend.

Pretending to be offended is the worst cancer of society today. Doing it and then saying "well the left does it so why can't I?" doesn't make it any better, you're still adding shit to the shit pile, and you sound like a neglected middle child while doing it.

He won't get reelected.

I would say there is a 95% chance he will, especially after the left puts up someone retarded like Elizabeth Warren or even Hillary again.

>Don't be a pussy, friend.

Fuck off, misogynist.

Could one say Drumpf is a one trick pony?
>cue laughter

That's not how jokes work jesus christ when did the world get so fucking autistic.

Not everything of semantic significance in a joke is under fire.

Mfw he does

liberals are such hypocrites

>I'm not saying that sucking cock is bad
>just that Trump is bad because he sucks cocks

>He won't get reelected.

DNC will push Hillary again
Bernie will run independent, splitting the vote

Why would you insult a man by saying he sucks cock? Is there something wrong with that? Why would a loving sexual act between men be used as an insult? Why would you use it as a metaphor for being someone's lackey? How is that not homophobic?

>haha trump as a man sucks dick! thats the joke!
>its not an attack on homosexuals

Fucking A right on that, m8

It's not necessarily gay maybe Putin has a feminine penis

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

GUYS STOP USING OUR OWN TACTICS ON US!!!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek, that would be a wonderful sight to see. They will totally do it.

>Bernie
>alive by 2020

KEK

Yep, they'll send out someone who'll call anyone disagrees with them a bigot, promise to aid globalization with increased outsourcing of jobs and illegal immigration, etc. etc. Should be easy for Trump to win. Democrats haven't learned anything.

Injected "It's not." into the post. Made a shill Trump joke. We see (((You)))

How Democrats could win in 2020

>Co-opt Trump's anti-globalization message
>Promise reasonable restrictions on immigration
>Stop the SJW "everyone is a bigot" victim complex nonsense
>Promise single-payer healthcare

That's all it would take, honestly.

>8 years

a revolution is coming. the people are angry at YOUR president's incompetence. we will rise up and stop the joke of the president that YOU retards put into power. pure mockery of the white house

go shill yourself

Looks like it's sticking >:)

variety.com/2017/tv/news/late-show-stephen-colbert-homophobic-donald-trump-1202406991/

>we