Does Sup Forums (Television & Film) like Galaxy Quest?

Does Sup Forums (Television & Film) like Galaxy Quest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFQ4KIl5-gE&feature=youtu.be&t=5h24m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

often regarded as the worst star trek movie

If I wanted to watch a shitty Trek ripoff I'd watch Abramstrek.

Fucking shit taste kys now

I like them tits

she should have stayed blonde as well, hot as fuck

Oh I'd go on a quest to find those galaxy sized tits

Fucking smokin. She's so sexy. I'd pay boat loads to watch her flick the bean.

Yes. Fun movie. Fun concept. Just the right amount of Cheese.

Guardians of the Galaxy totally ripped this off, at least tonally

God she's so tall and sexy. Saw her on the Defenders trailer today and she's still hot.

Oh fuck she's in that? I have to watch that trailer now

Lewd

You people are cattle, herded by a fucking thumbnail

I used to like her until she got blacked

Underrated as fuck

Who is this?

Haha well meme'd friend

Upboated

Ripley

Move on hotheads, this is a Sigourney thread

>tfw there will never be a Sigourney/MEW mother daughter threesome scene.

it's a merkin

>it's a blatant Siggy thread episode

Bump

It's meant as a compliment, since people regard it an honorary Star Trek movie

Poop

Everyone on /tv is, you meme

Sam Rockwell and Tony Shalhoub were honestly the best parts of this movie, outside the obvious.

one of the best films ever

I want to join her pusy quest

Always good for laughs.

would walk around work and talk like Balthazar like a fool when I got bored. I even got one of my employees saying "FORWAAAAAAHD!" in his voice cuz I did it so often.

I still say "mmmmmmweneedyourhelp", if I need someone's help

Me too, pusyposter

he's a big chap

based pusy poster

4 her

>swn be your mommy

>you will never see the rated r version of galaxy quest

>Open legs

What does she mean by this

Sygoruney Weaver is not hot shit taste lads

But that's wrong :3

I do. I also have jerked off to mommy-fu multiple times, but it doesn't detract from it being a fun movie.
The picture is stirring my loins again,
send help.

Very ugly*

There's nothing wrong with being gay user, but there is something wrong with being rude

I want to brush her teeth with my tongue, is this wrong y/n I require moral guidance friends

I only find feminine women attractive sorry but I think you might be the homo

She really isn't though, she's just too old by now. But it lasted exceptionally long in her case, without a doubt.

NEVER GIVE UP

NEVER SURRENDER

Imagine being Tim in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Tim and not only sit in that chair while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Colorado. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Tim Allen. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

You have to change more than the names dumbshit
All you had to do is post the Alien one
Also doesn't work when she's hot

Because it's Sig- Ripley herself- I would still bang

its the 70s

It's generally well looked upon on this board

It's regarded as the GOOD Trek film you retard.
It's better than at least 60% of all trek films and is considered to carry the trek rule of Good film - bad film - Good film - bad film. First contact(ok) - Insurrection(utter shit) - Galaxy Quest(really good) - Nemesis (absolute dogshit)

So maybe shut the fuck up

It's ok as long as you don't have lewd thoughts while you do it

Hnnnnnng

motherfucker i will DECK you in the face. your vision will be clouded RED when i'm done with you

kek

That's the whole point of this website, you cunt redditor

jfc that smile alone makes me diamonds

Sheldon Cooper pls go

Still seems fascinating to me that most of the actors involved in this movie thought the production was a total shit show.

They had done some ridiculous things like having the main set for the bridge on a platform that moved to help with jostling everyone about when the ship was meant to be getting knocked about. Which was a ridiculously expensive way to do things when you consider that on Star Trek, they just had the actors all move in sync when they were supposed to crash.

I just like her personality
and by that I mean I want to fuck her soapy tits and give her a pearl necklace

MERRRRRP MERRRRP MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRP
youtube.com/watch?v=vFQ4KIl5-gE&feature=youtu.be&t=5h24m27s

Jamie Lee Curtis was and always has been more attractive. Sigourney is an incredibly acquired taste, at least until she got some meat on her.

>Jamie Lee Curtis was and always has been more attractive.

By Grabthars Hammer

She half the woman doe

IMAGINE

her in a black thong dancing for you

slicked back hair

so fucking sexy oh fuck

i m a g i n e

i just came

I liked her in Trading Places, but Sig hands down destroys her, if we were to compare. So much more impressive. So regal and queenly. You just want her more.

I like it, but that's hardly representative.