*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*shoots in head*

Well that was fun, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

How long were you alone with those dogs Clark?

maybe an hour... why?

I don't know. It's probably nothing.

Was Blair a thing already?

no, after he was sent into solitary. he had the noose ready, some people say didn't drink any booze on the table, though that would more likely be a continuity error, seems like when Plissken is drinking it, it fluctuates between full and half empty

I fucking love how no matter how many times you watch this kino there's always tiny details to spot suggesting who might really be Thing'd already

I love the Macready being a Thing theory, and subtly drinking from the bottle in an attempt to Thing an isolated Blair even though he was quite privvy to how the Thing operates, potentially noting him as the biggest threat

But of course it might be a simple continuity error, it's still a great kino with this sort of shit

>tfw Thing threads always die

Why can't Carpenter just adapt decent stories/scripts? This film, They Live, Halloween and AOP13 are his only good films, none of which involve autistic plots and exposition. The other "Apocalypse Trilogy" films feel like they were written by Joss Whedon

Sorry, I forgot EFNY, my bad

>YFW NO BUSINESS ATTIRE ALIEN DOGGO

HEY SWEDEN!

I think he got taken over cell by cell, after messing around with the half burned goop/sticking that pencil in his mouth

He got taken over while he was holed up in the shack.

>Sup Forums loves a movie
>it has no women in it

L M A O FAGGOTS

People always say he was the thing by the time he destroyed all the radio equipment, and he did so so that no humans could escape, but I thought he was human at that point and that he destroyed everything so nobody would call for help and inadvertently allow the thing to escape.

AKA
>ITT MOVIES WOMEN CANT UNDERSTAND

WOMEN ARE USELESS EXCEPT WHEN THEYRE ON YOUR DICK

THE HORRIBLE CGI REMAKE OF THE THING GENDER SWAPPED KURT RUSSEL FOR SOME FAT GLASS EYED SKANK

ITS HER TURN! SMASH THE PATRIARCHY
REMAKE EVERYTHING WITH FEMALE LEADS YOU SHITLORDS

I didn't know Jim Carrey was in The Thing.

why did he try to stab mac if he wasn´t the thing

>he destroyed everything so nobody would call for help and inadvertently allow the thing to escape
that is why he did that

huh, now that you mention is, i can kinda see it

>Hating on ITMOM

he knew he couldnt trust anyone
he knew everyone should die here lest the Thing escape to civilization

WATCH CLARK

WATCH HIM KLOWSSE

mouth of madness was good

prince of darkness was possibly the biggest steamy pile of shit that failed on several levels of film making I've ever seen

Christine is a good flick

Book's better though

>not liking Prince Of Darkness

UNFOLLOW

Prince of Darkness is fucking great