Death Note

Please Please just tell me they won't do getting caught was part of my whole plan meme

Im still watching the anime but there was a drop from season 1 to season 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-smJ9bBEhj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck do you want then?

anything but that

Light Light admitting he was Kira felt like such a copout[\spoiler]

Death Note was a string of convoluted plans that relied on perfectly anticipating dumb luck. If that wasn't the case Light would have never killed the dummy L in the first place and never would have been caught

Persona 5 just did Death Note perfectly for anyone who needs their fix.

Watching this Netflix garbage is a waste of your time.

Who /Shinigami/ here??

Currently reading the comic, and just got to the part where L dies. Is it true that it goes to shit now?

>Persona 5 just did Death Note perfectly for anyone who needs their fix
WTF??? Just watch Death Note the animation.

No, Near is way more interesting than L was.

yes

you mean mello

Its too late for me lad already to invested into the series plus I don't want to spend money I don't have

Near is a boring fucking autist and Mello just runs around eating chocolate

The season 2 theme is really starting to grow on me now though. Im enjoying it more than the first

From the start Light was only killing a small group of people, its not rocket science.

What didn't Light fuck Misa Misa

was he gay? will he be gay in the movie too?

this. also it's kind of amazing how quickly the manga writer seemed to exhaust the possibilities of the death note with the rules he had established. he just starts making up rules that just so happen to not be written in the death note as and when he sees fit. which is kind of self destructive to the believability of the whole thing. it's supposed to be this really intelligent anime yet the writer can't even work within the constraints he has set himself so he introduces more stuff like DUDE AMNESIA LMAO and the shinigami eyes.

shinigami eyes was pretty cool and made sense though

dude amnesia lmao did upset me though

NEVER put your dick in crazy.

It never ends well. Ever.

you're right. its a saying for a reason

I never finished the anime when it came out and recently saw the last ep and it made me mad desu

but it was pretty kino

you should've been around when it aired, this is still one of my favourite gifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-smJ9bBEhj0

I AM KIRA!!!

He didn't give a fuck about her. He was into that short haired girl before she just fucked off and disappeared.

>Misa misa
Could it be......a....j-

Movie L should have been Russian

what were they thinking?

SHALL
WE
BEGIN
?

>Persona 5
Learning Japanese just to play that game, among other things even though I don't own a PS4, and played a few hours of Persona 3 and thought it sucked. I really liked Death Note, so that's good to know.

No, it was shitty before then, specifically, after Light gets amnesia.

>bloody stream faintly plays on background

Im just hoping the movie has the same religious sounding music from the show

It better have the same ending as the jap movie did that was honestly one of the things they changed for the better

Why do people keep complaining about the fake L killing? Nothing about the killing itself would lead to the assumption Kira is Japan's Kanto area.
He just wasn't interested in women, or sex at all.
He was fine keeping her around because she worships him and does whatever he wants. She's a crazy lovey dovey cartoon girl, not some 3d bitch who would cut his balls off.

I heard Persona 5's story isn't that great.

What did he mean by this?
he's also in charge of the burger I saw the devil remake ;_;

He means "The Guest was a fluke carried by Dan Stevens' charisma and a cool soundtrack, all my other films are shit."

Agreed, the series really sucks fycking ass at this point and onward.

interdasting..

I always unironically thought that L should be a thirty plus something lady.

Because Light is the literal definition of Narcissism.

true, the bar scene is great apart from those girls screeching like they're in some horror movie

just got to the part where amnesia goes away if you touch the book again lmao

Quality goes down because L was GOAT and the best part of the show but I think people exaggerate about it turning to shit. Lots of complains are Kirafags calling bullshit on the ending

>Lots of complains are Kirafags calling bullshit on the ending
But they're completely right.

the dub is fine, and it was made for ps3. theres not that much of a difference

But the ending was stupid as fuck.
>I got you
>No I got you
>No, you thought you got me but I actually got you

>theres not that much of a difference
I've heard otherwise, but I'm really attracted by everything I've heard of the game and want to spend as much time with it as possible, but can only rationalize it if I'm constantly challenged by having to understand through the language barrier. Also, buying a PS4 is difficult as well if I don't feel like I've earned it. Also, I've mused learning Japanese for some time, and this was got me over the hump.

will they include biting chocolate man?

There was nothing wrong with this per se, it's just the explanation was needlessly convoluted, and what little I gleaned from it, made little sense on either of their parts.
>Light: I deliberately allowed you to get your hands on the Death Note.
>Light: wtf, my plan backfired? How?

Near was also acting under the assumption that there was no way Light would anticipate the switcheroo. A simpler plan would, at the least, have consisted of letting them have the Death Note, but keeping one page in case they didn't give it back.

most manga series suffer a drop in quality after the first 10 or so chapters, having to produce a chapter every week must be pretty shitty and the editors encourage authors to continue a series even if it should have ended just because it is popular

overrated piece of shit anime just like evangelion and ghost in the shell

>apologizing to another man by giving him a foot massage

what kind of faggotry is this?

do you suck glorious NIPPON COCK DESU! but seriously don't be a faggot, just play the fucking game you weeb.

tfw L could have killed Light at any time but he wanted to marry him ;______;

hmmm

>Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.

What did Jesus mean by this??

he was a foot guy

wrong

Ending was bull, Light was on top of everything tthroughout the whole the series, it was such a cop out the way he went. Much like you said Light should have told the judge dude to rip out a page early on and keep it hidden until instructed.

>animeonly fags
READ THE MANGA
NEAR WROTE IN THE DEATH NOTE TO MANIPULATE EVENTS

>just play the fucking game you weeb.
Eventually I will, but in Japanese.

ANIME PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

*gets outsmarted*

a jar?