okay

Bait
Great

>he doesn't like pink moon

You've read 5 books in your life.

>american psycho
>catch 22
hehehehe

my film taste is probably just as bad honestly, probably worse, and im not even going to pretend ive read a book since i was 16. the comment was mainly directed at the music because its always really really obvious when someone is just first getting into music and only into Sup Forumscore and p4k-core. here's a top 100 chart i made a few months ago. its full of probably a lot of stuff people can recognize but a lot of stuff that they really really cant which is the main reason why i left Sup Forums

why?

Incorrect.
Hey when it's good, it's good.

+1 for American Psycho

its not bait tho.

Certified pleb

Certified trying to impress people on taiwanese basket weaving forum and failing

films: 2/3 haven't seen american beauty
books: 3/3 but pretty safe
music: 1/3 for pink moon
only thing i have seen/read/watched on there is oslo so perfect record lol
trash but for THE WALL
films: 3/3
books: 2.5/3 (not a big fan of catch-22)
music: 2/2 haven't listened to last

send me pics of your tits and/or cock cage

good shit OP

lol dude, your taste in music is trash and it looks like you can't think for yourself at all with that '''taste''' in '''punk'''.

I hate Sup Forums but I bet you really left after everyone blew you out for having such generic high schooler taste in music.

>NoMeansNo
>Drive Like Jehu
>Fall of Troy
>Rites of Spring
>Blood Brothers
>METZ
>Fugazi
>Quicksand
>Braid
>Descendents
>Kid Dynamite
>Lifetime
>Texas is the Reason
>Slowdive

Any chance you like The Lawrence Arms, Hüsker Dü and The Replacements too? We may be the same person

>someone made this post

So how's humanities 151 doing for you?

Taste is subjective you hipster retard, there's nothing wrong with enjoying punk. Especially some of the bands he's listed. What do you listen to? Wait, don't answer. I don't give a fuck, faggot.

nice sunny day real estate. maybe you should think twice before criticizing user's taste

that's right bud Sup Forums is totally above having shitty generic high school taste on their board

Me again, noticed a bunch of other things I recognize. In fact, most of these are in my record collection.

yeah i like husker du a lot of course and a couple months after i made this i heard unsatisfied and its probably my favorite song now
its in my top 100 dude its not like its the best thing ive heard in my life its just something i enjoyed consistently over the past several years

I didn't say enjoying punk is bad but it's bad when you listen to shit artists and the most basic kindergarten punk of all time.

The fact you have literally the worst Trash Talk album of all time means your entire argument you could put up falls flat. Did that get a good p4k score, or did Anthony Fantano give it a great rating? Again, I'm pretty sure you can't think for yourself, and the shit taste reflects it. Enjoy your trash music kid. Maybe Sup Forums will circle jerk your middle school taste in music

I'm far too insecure in my own tastes to rate anybody.

the user youre replying to isnt me and im kind of confused as to what youre trying to say. i dont know if it got good ratings i cant even remember the name of the album i just remember liking it when i heard it so i put it on the chart

Top row are all time favs, bottom row are 10/10 guilty pleasures.

Not even the guy who posted it, fucktard. Just an observer. Personally, I don't use music ratings or critics, I like to form what I like on my own. If I enjoy something, I enjoy it. And I happen to enjoy a good helping of what this user listed. Yeah he has some shit in there, but overall it's not bad. Are you literally so bitter that you have to go bashing someone else's taste in music? Did you have a failed music career or something?

oh wow i'm completely shocked that you don't like it when someone criticizes your tastes. OP listed two certified classics and a modern gem as three albums that he really enjoys and you decided to try to bust his balls

Good Naked and Famous album. Not bad overall. I'd hang with ya.

Shit.
If you think that's pretentious you're a low IQ ape.
Great. HHH is /our guy/.
Shit. 13 years old.
Shit. 14 years old.
Shit. 12 years old.
Stop living.

I enjoy the Underwater Dogs book.

Good choice.

You're boring as fuck too honest

Gb2 riddet

people will probably shit on this but I appreciate it

kek

im totally fine with having someone criticize my taste because my taste is probably hot garbage. i also quite enjoyed all the albums op posted, especially pink moon

>8
I fucking hate rockists like you

Best in the thread simply for being the most sincere

good good shit

there's techno, house, and ambient albums on there they're just not super recognizable. you should notice untrue though. i also used to be really really into breaks a couple years back

First things that came to mind.

The best movie of all time is Van Helsing and there's nothing you can say to prove otherwise to me.

How is Young Frankenstein a guilty pleasure? That movie rules.

Good ta-

>Pink Floyd

dropped

Best one itt also nice quads

we could definitely hang :P

Shit on me pls

xD great taste my friendx D

bad taste

everyone else, good taste

What gave the vagina away, the Smiths??

Great taste my fellow Blood Meridian Bro. Should be seeing Lawrence Arms in Chicago later this year, pretty stoked.

Riot Fest or the Free show in June? I'll be at both!

Had no idea you had a vagina actually lad, we could still hang tho.

>orgcore is still alive

huh, who knew

June show, baby

Yeah that wasn't me lol. I'm a guy.

Well that was a rollercoaster of emotions.

Well shit, I know the odds of two chanposters meeting at a Larry Arms show are significantly low, but I suppose I'll see you there friend

>Implying I watch movies
>Implying I read books
>implying I listen to music

if you do any of this fuck off back to readit

It's actually doing relatively well in the Midwest and east coast.

>he consumes the media jew
you wanna know how I know you're a blue pilled turbo cuck?

go to sleep now, sleepy time. Imagine your comfy warm bed, so soft. your pillow, so fluffy. Sleep now, yes its time for bed. sleepy sleepy sleep. Imagine that first yawn that lets you know its time to turn in, you've been awake a long time now. sleep cozy restful slumber. sleepy sleepy boys you all are. yes gets some rest

Alright, give me your best shot

would chill with/10

go to sleep now, sleepy time. Imagine your comfy warm bed, so soft. your pillow, so fluffy. Sleep now, yes its time for bed. sleepy sleepy sleep. Imagine that first yawn that lets you know its time to turn in, you've been awake a long time now. sleep cozy restful slumber. sleepy sleepy boys you all are. yes gets some rest

Slumber, Rest, relaxation, doze, nap, siesta, 40 winks and a bit of shut eye. Sleep.

>Slumber, Rest, relaxation, doze, nap, siesta, 40 winks and a bit of shut eye. Sleep.

Slumber, Rest, relaxation, doze, nap, siesta, 40 winks and a bit of shut eye. Sleep.

>Slumber, Rest, relaxation, doze, nap, siesta, 40 winks and a bit of shut eye. Sleep.

My tastes have a tendency to change from time to time, but right now this holds pretty true to me

>Cloud Atlas

That's a joke, right?

RIGHT?!???

Anyways, not bad.

Films: Good
Books: Less Good
Music: Oh god why?

I likes what I likes

Kek'd super hard

1.5/3

>logic

wew lad

well going to bed.
bye thread!

kek

You're not over 18 or even 18
admit it right now
you wont even be banned as the board won't have any moderation for quite some time and this thread will be long dead before that

youre all pathetic

just a normal guy to be honest

20/10
for the inclusion of John Wayne
Quiet Man's a great film.

This thread still around?