Better Call Saul

So what do you think happens to Kim?

her footgame gets her disbarred

Her feet were built for sex.

Sex, and barefoot face trampling horny boys.

Imagine her sexually-charged bare naked soles pressed full weight against your face...

hopefully getting graphically BLACKed by 2 hung niggers for one full episode

Are there any streams for better call saul available?

he cauls saul

i imagine she somehow ends up falling out with jimmy and becoming a partner at howard's law firm. maybe even gets angry as jimmy and cucks him with howard.

as long as huell is one of them

Yes, there are.

well obviously she's still going to be on the show after jimmy becomes saul so i assume they still have some sort of relationship.

we know next to nothing about saul's personal life on BB so who knows what happened to her. she might still be his best (and only?) friend for all we know.

unironically her

She tries to seduce Chuck to call off the charges, which works because Chuck is a lonely virgin.

you're retarded.

they've already settled the criminal case. the only thing that matters now is the bar hearing and i don't think chuck can even prevent that from happening. the only thing he could do is maybe abstain from testifying against jimmy and/or playing the tape.

her boobs are pretty saggy

would whip my face with them

she's in her mid 40s. i think she looks pretty damn good considering.

sent ;)

i posted this in another thread but i think kim recorded chuck admitting to knowing that jimmy was gonna get into the house

kim and jimmy will probably turn the case around as entrapment or something, it will surprise chuck and howard when their convo gets replayed to them in court

got any proof that her boobs are saggy?

>(((Seehorn)))

Kim literally has to die. Jimmy is
loyal to his brother, but he LOVES kim. And kim makes jimmy a better man

Jimmy literally cannot become saul if kim exists. He is hopelessly in love with her.

SHE'S TOO PURE MAN DON'T LET KIM DIE

It must happen. I will be sad.too i was a kim poster when everyone else was posting big tits county theif wife.

Kim is literally the perfect waifu. And that is why she must die.

Jimmy must fall. If kim exists jimmy would be stalking her. Kim must die.

what if the 'present day' at the start of each season are building up to kim and jimmy having a chance meeting?

buried in the desert

I thought about that. That kim is also in witness protection.

Jimmy would find her though. I loved a gril once as hard as jimmy loves kim. He would fimd her.

She has to be dead.

Likely nothing, to keep with the theme of the show obviously.

She gets double teamed by Ernesto and gus

This.
Don't recall seeing a better looking pair of feet in recent memory.

She moves to Santa Fe and gets a better job there

>that one scene in season 1 where jimmy paints her toes for like 2 minutes

Is vince one of us?

Why do I want to fuck her so much? She's old but I want to fuck her so bad!!

I don't think they'll kill her, because Jimmy would be absolutely crushed by it. It would break him. He could never be the upbeat goofy Saul Goodman if his only love was tragically murdered, it would make a very permanent stain on his psyche.

Most likely Kim is onboard with most of Jimmy's antics, even supports him as he's transitioning to Saul.... but I think there will come a time where Jimmy/Saul is becoming a major part of a criminal enterprise, Kim knows it, and just can't get on board with it. She'll leave him. Go and do her own thing.

It may be a bit anti-climactic but that's the only ending that really works.

Maybe Saul gets on the cartels bad side and they're threatening him and it's enough to make her realize supporting Jimmy is no longer a safe thing to do.

But I think she comes out alive.

I'd like to see Eugene (Jimmy/Saul's alter ego) go and visit a now catatonic Chuck in an institution (he had an attack, they had no regard to his electricity phobia and stuck him in the nuthouse, being around bright lights and electricity now permafucked him).... and I'd like to see Eugene have a final dinner with Kim after the events of breaking bad for closure.

I'd really like to see Eugene ride off into the sunset with Kim because I really believe that's all Jimmy/Saul ever wanted. Even thought they both put their career first and have no time for a real romance, they have great chemistry and a lot of love for each other...

there's a few alternatives i can think of

maybe jimmy gets kim disbarred, even imprisoned, and she doesn't forgive him

maybe his life is under such threat that he can't be in contact with her, he's protecting her by keeping himself away

maybe he does something which makes him so horrible as a person that she just wants to get away from him

Nimmy eould.never get her disbarrsed. And.kim knows jimmmy is a shuckster.

The second one is possible after the getting involved in cartel shit. But i still think jimmy would chose kim over money.

her dopple ganger is ashley fires

She was Huell the entire time

I think Jimmy's brother is going to attempt to ruin Jimmy's life, but somehow dies before Jimmy can get disbarred. Even though he can't be touched legally, Kim never forgives him and blames him for his brother's death.

>mfw

>its a Kim puts her stinky naked feet under Chuck's nose so he passes out episode

god damn this bullshit fucking show is so fucking slow. what the fuuuuuck

Her soles aren't stinky. They smell good.

I get accused of shipping every time

But Kim is going to end up with Howard. And that'll kill Jimmy inside.

Guaranteed

I would hate that. That would probably be worse to Jimmy than killing her outright.

I think most likely he'll just become a lawyer for Gus's criminal enterprise, she'll find out and not be cool with that at all.

The longer Jimmy knows her, the more cool she becomes with Jimmy's "chaotic neutral" ways of doing things... but I don't think she'd be cool with Jimmy at his most Saul-ish.

She'll leave him, and it will hurt.

I'd like the series to end with Eugene (Saul's fake identity) reconciling with her and riding off into the sunset.

Though I think Jimmy wants huge financial success as a "criminal" lawyer, I think even moreso, he wants Kim..... and I think once the series is all over, he'll realize that.

more of her feet please

Jail for Jimmy's shit.

she dyes her hair black, gets some plastic surgery, changes her name to lydia

Saul asks Huell to fuck her right in front of him, on his Coco Bolo desk, and pleasure her like he never could, drenching the entire room in Kim's cum while she begs for Huell to make her a mommy

Huell is probably close to 500 pounds, broseph. At that weight, you don't have a fucking dick. You have an innie that might poke out like a turtle head when you get excited.

bravo bince

She fucks Ted and is never heard from again.

Her man-voice creates a black hole and she's lost forever

WHO SURVIVES?

i must be loyle to my footgame

>her face when she finds out about the vietnamese foot fetishism website

Haha speak for yourselves weirdos lmao I'm over here just tragically depressed I'll never get to watch her piss like a normal well-adjusted person
haha
take that feets nerds
l-looks like you lose despite this episode's footservice
heh
g-good try though
a cute successful lawyer will never pee in my backyard for me, life is misery

trying too hard there, you faggot
maybe /pleb/bit is more your speed...

Is this an automated reply or just a dumb poster?