What did James Gunn mean by this?

what did James Gunn mean by this?

he literally has zero talent . The First GotG was only good because Disney tells the director what to do

They set it up with the comment he made about what he was gonna do with his God Powers earlier in the movie. I wasn't mad.

he literally said that the first thing he would make was a pacman statue
it was in character

You do realize they gave him like 90% creative control on this right

That really shows in this movie (maybe less so in the first since he's just sorta testing the waters).

>Moment were starlord has to defeat and kill his own father to save the world
>he decides the best course of action is to turn to a video game character for a quip

why is he trying to punch pac man?

I thought Starlord was the son of the Emperor of some race similar to Shi'ar, not a fucking celestial

yeah
and it sucks
like Super sucked and Slither sucked. He can only make half good movies

GotG was his only consistently good film because Disney controls him. GotG sucks because they let him do what they want. Stop embarrassing yourself by saying its good.

it is a good movie user
stop being bitter

In the film's continuity Star-Lord is the son of Ego.

I liked what some other user had theorized: because he's finally getting a connection with his father he's sort of reverting to a childish mentality.Explains the catch scene.

>like Super sucked and Slither sucked.
Oh really? I've been meaning to watch Slither, I was fucking terrified of the idea as a child but upon hearing it was supposed to be funny I got curious.

HAHAHA! What an awful movie from an awful director. James should be ashamed!

I was entertaining but so many goofy scenes and so much music for god sake all the movie with the fucking music. I know this movie is about humor and not drama but I think they over used goofy scenes, slow motion scenes and the music.

The last part was more dramatic or has more emotions in it and I liked it.

And the baby griot is totally there for women.

Would have been 10 times better if they had dropped all attempts at """""""""humour""""""""""

But the movie is about humor. That's the point, it's not dramatic.

Holy shit I thought you faggots said this was supposed to be good, fucking dropped

Waiting for Thor 3: lady Aku

>reverted to a childish mentality
>just found out he gave his mom a tumor
>wants to destroy all life in the universe
>literally stabbed him in the back
>xd tim 4 child mind dx

>dragon ball fight scene with fleetwood mac playing and the line is drawn at a pacman

don't bother. like most of Gunns work its half good/half crap

the First GotG is his only consistent film.

The fight scene between Peter and his dad looked like the one in Man of Steel

It was a great film, definitely better than the first. And the villain was more satisfying because he was just a dude who didn't abide. It was lovely.

What a fucking joke...

Then you have get the movie. The movie is humor user, that's the point ;)

Pixels 2, 4 more years?

>png
>2.26 MB, 1920x1080
>blurry as fuck