++++SHOOTER HAD PEGIDA TIES++++

FULL NAME: ALI DAVID SONBOLY

Ich bin Deutsch, scheiss Ausländer” – “I’m German, f*** foreigners”

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-know-ali-david-sonboly-8476548

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/schiesserei-in-muenchen-im-news-ticker-18-jaehriger-deutsch-iraner-toetet-neun-menschen-und-dann-sich-selbst_id_5756077.html
archive.is/NCksw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_in_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums BTFO once again

>Islamic
>Ties with PEGIDA

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple, and smells like rainbow sorbet.

What happened to the 'Islamic background'?

We're entering full media spin stage.

So now someone called Ali Sonboly is a far right extremist racist and probably white too.

This whole situation has really enlightened me to how fucking dystopian western civilisation has become.

>ALI DAVID SONBOLY
>IRANIAN
>right wing racists

they were literally mad guys

this means nothing, the islamic menance is still alive in germany
Stop spinning your bullshit in your favor
Allah is not pleased

> akbar
> pediga

Leftist logic

Where is your evidence he was involved with Pegida, OP?

Sauce now or you're a faggot.

Islam is pretty right wing, so technically it's not wrong.

>The taxi driver's son had both German and Iranian citizenship but had only been in the country for 2 years
> had been living in Munich for more than two years.
>In footage he was seen bursting from a McDonald's restaurant toilet before opening fire on children he reportedly screamed 'Allahu Akbar'
>screaming: “Ich bin Deutsch, scheiss Ausländer”
>the gunman was heard to say 'because of you I was bullied for 7 years' and made a point of saying he was 'German.'
(he was discussing with a real bavarian and how can he be bullied for 7 years if he was only 2 years in the country and more than 2 years in munich.....??????)
>pro-ISIS Twitter accounts have been widely celebrating the attack

TL;DR:
we know nothing. nothing they tell us adds up.

>Iranian
>ties to PEGIDA and says fuck foreigners

WHY ARE THE MEDIA SO DESPERATE

Where the right wing racists Iranian muslims?

Why does the idea that islam is an inherently righwing and racists ideology seem to go lost on libtards?

>mfw Sup Forums is in meltdown mode
face it, cucks. your hateful propaganda is now making innocent people of color commit crimes. it doesn't matter if the shooter is brown and muslim.

Shenanigans?

Transcripts says something different, nice try Henk.

have a burger

Is this the rise of the Fourth Reich? Pls Germany make it happen.

>Ali David Sonboly
Or as Lügenpresse likes to call him: David S.

They aren't. Your people will believe it.

>ties with pegida
>right-wing racist
I love how free speech and tolerance is the first thing thrown out of the window by leftists

> that feel when USA posters tried to claim this guy as "white"

Well, in USA he would go into white category with stats.

ICH GLAUBS EINFACH NICH WOW

welcher verlag ist dass?

mein blut kocht vor wut

leftist won't call this propaganda

Mark my words they're going to call him of "White Iranian background"

Yep. Only in Germany could the media narrative be this fucked up. I bet they invented the Pegida ties angle for damage control.

Kek. You really should've won the war

its complete bullshit too, im sure Ali was right wing anti immigration

Sherbert*

Pegida was created for damage control, to fit the narrative

sieht nach spiegel oder focus aus

Fucking Spiegel
The have truely reached a new low

what is even going on anymore

>"ties"

if the media spin is anything near as hard as it is here, that could just mean he viewed their facebook page

I want off "the west"s wild ride

shooting confirmed to be false flagged by brain washed innocent German with Iranian heritage
>Sup Forums BTFO

So are we the Jews now?

we're living the lovechild of 1984 and a brave new world.

and realising that only makes it worse.

Germans, just hang yourself. Prevent future suffering.

>“I’m German, f*** foreigners”

no you is a shitskin bruv.

who is gonna pay europe?

David's not a Muzzie name, Ali's a cultural name in Iran. It's possible that he's a Zoroastrian WN

media so desperate for a far right shooter they are trying to spin some Iranian shitskin as one

A faggot german just said that he morned all the dead even the shooter. He then added that what the shooter had done was unforgiveable but that he did not want to differentiate between anybody.

Germany what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

>It was PEGIDA goys, islam is the religion of peace, it's all white men's fault.

"right wing extremist" has the connotation to it of a white nationalist. that's what people think of when they hear that term.

So yeah, the media is trying to spin this by saying he's a half German right wing Trump voting AfD neo-nazi

fucking Sup Forums can't even get their shit right, you guys keep memeing this "right wing extremist German" nonsense

Shooter Identified as Sayam Haid

BREAKING NEWS:
>Attentäter beschäftigte sich viel mit Ballerspielen
He played a lot of shooting games. MUST BE THE REASON

focus.de/politik/deutschland/schiesserei-in-muenchen-im-news-ticker-18-jaehriger-deutsch-iraner-toetet-neun-menschen-und-dann-sich-selbst_id_5756077.html

If ethnic Germans were killed, then he obviously wasn't "brainwashed" and this bullshit PEGIDA angle will never fly.

This is so far fetched that there's obviously a cover up and the boy was a terrorist. The more the German media and their flunkies try to hide the truth, the worse it will get for them.

#notallgermans

I'm seriously upset

FUCKING REÉÉE

The bystanders said "fucking foreigners" to the shooter.

Meaning the shooter was the foreigner.

>ALI SONOBOLY
HOLY FUCK. THAT ONE GUY WAS RIGHT. HE SAID IN THE ROLLING STICKY IT WAS THAY GUY. HE KNEW.

No. You uncultured kangaroofucker. Sorbet is what the man wrote and sorbet is what the man meant.

They're apparently increasing the BBC ration in Germany too.

so that fucking facebook conversation, that got posted yesterday, was real?
wtf

Maybe he tryed to prove himself as German by supporting right wingers. It's not uncommon for halfbloods and 2nd generation immigration with self-identification issues.

Time for even more stricter vidya games rules. Bring back the green blood.

Seriously the story i read now it that he was bullied and that the attack is more like a school shooting attack.

If that's a photo of him, he looks whiter than pretty much all southern and many central Europeans, you faggot.

Anyone watching the press conference right now?

>''First of all, this has NOTHING to do with the refugees''

how cucked can a country be

tbqh, almost everyone he shot in the crowd outside the McBurgs looked white or relatively white, and both "witnesses" they've had on TV or by phone were muslim and survived miraculously. But it was definitely not by the grace of Allah and the teachings of Muhammad (PBUH) it was mere ((coincidence.))

And I can say everyone who posts in this thread has ties to MOSSAD and it wouldn't mean a damn.

>kills only white people
>target kids in the american embassy
>shout Allahu Ackbar
>IM GERMAN!!!
>oh shit he is a nazi shooter, thanks god
>German police: nah guyz is not isis there is no flag in his house :D remember nothing happened in cologne :DDDDDD

LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE NOW CNN SKY

Start by paying the testosterone bills.

>Not recognizing a super troopers quote

I guess you haven't paid your TV license old boy

"Ich bin Deutscher!"
"Ein Wichser, ein Wichser bist du!"
Topkek

TIE WITH LINKS TO STARNGE CULT FOUND NEAR BATHROOM NEXT DOOR TO McDONALDS ONCE REPORTEDLY VISITED BY KILLERS CLASSMATE'S COUSIN - MUNICH POLICE SEARCH CONTINUES

>iranian
>shouts "scheiss Auslaender"

the kid was a proper nutjob

im smellin false flags here guys

Its Spiegel

archive.is/NCksw

>mfw that facebook post was correct too

Somehow people knew this guy and expected it enough, but now if you look online for his profiles they seem scrubbed. This is giving me an aneurysm.

>David
jews did it, i see

Ali isn't a cultural name
Its a Muslim name, Muhammads son in law and 4th Caliph of Islam & 1st Shiite Imam
Favoured by Shiites but not exclusive to them

this

how the fuck is the guy a right wing shooter now, despite being Iranian.

are you fucking serious

>Sherbert*

>During the slanging match with a man hiding on a balcony, the gunman was heard to say 'because of you I was bullied for 7 years' and made a point of saying he was 'German.'
>Wishing to only give his first name, Stephan, an owner of a coffee shop, said: "He only ever said 'hi'.
>"His whole body language was of somebody who was very shy."

Does Ali DAVID Sonboly sound Muslim to you?
He was one of us.

>beliving the jew

It will happen.

Erh

It looks like it. Someone saved the conversation and reposted it in the sticky. I wish I had saved it now. I thought he was trolling.

post screenshots, please

Yeah, right. How long before the "he was gay, drank alcohol, and used drugs" propaganda playbook is used?

Nothing in your link about PEGIDA.

full german i'd say

>Ali
Dat classic German name

The perfect narrative for Merkel's Germany

Oh man this is not good for the healing process. Your media is gonna shill the everliving fuck out of this

>it doesn't matter if the shooter is brown and muslim.

Yes it does faggot

good job falling for the propaganda you fucking moron

David is used as a Muslim name, Dawood
David is a Germanised Dawood

tanned Germans are the worst

Hey man, Merkel's got an election coming up soon. Her guests would do nothing wrong ever

>target kids in the american embassy
kek

>leave iran to get away from islam
>islam follows me to germany
>join pegida
>double falseflag all the way

David is jewish name no matter how you look at it, same way as Ali/Muhhamad are muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David

outrageous

Spiegel is one of the biggest there

>David, or Dawud (Arabic: داؤد, translit. Dā’ūd, pronounced [daːʔuːd], Daud, Dawoud or Dawud), (circa 1043 BC - 937 BC?), is recognized in Islam as a prophet, messenger (Rasul),[1][2] and lawgiver of God, and as a Khalif and a righteous king of the United Kingdom of Israel, which itself is a holy country in Islam.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_in_Islam

What does Shia vs Sunni conflicts have to do with PEGIDA?

I have an itch he's offspring to Iranians who fled the revolution. They're usually commies, religious minorities or secular in general. Its not entirely implausible that someone with that family history finds himself attracted to anti-islamist causes. Let's wait and see.

>This whole situation has really enlightened me to how fucking dystopian western civilisation has become.

This is what iv been thinking for hours.

The media have become beyond desperate. They are utter scum, probably the worst traitors of the lot of them.