Delegates

Hand over the delegates Donald.

Even the congo is getting in on this.

DELAGATES NOW DONALD

o-o okay rato! J- just dont hurt me!!

Just you wait Dahnald 2020 will be the year of the rat.

MY YEAR!

First you're gonna need to pre order the DLC to fallout 4

Let's dispel this notion that foam parties are strictly for homosexuals.

Jeb Bush is a ______

>and apologize to my waifu
>AND my mistress Amanda Carpender

T-todd?! What are you doing here?

SHUT UP AND BUY MY GAME

Man needs an answer here, don't leave him in the guac pit

Donald
hand em over

Donald, I swear if you don't hand over those delegates.....

i remember when this started
>i felt a wet finger in my anal

Go away. I'm not giving you my 2000 rubles.

No

Well I don't remember you pre ordering Skyrim 2 Epic Edition.
Now if both of yall dont HAND OVER THE MONEY im gonna take this thread and all the delegates with me

[spoiler] forgot pic

H-Hey Dahn
You remember that time we agreed on you giving me those delegates? h-hehe nevermind, just reminding ya it happend
You really need to hand em over though, I'm not kiddin

B.b.b.but todd!
I spent all my money on fallout 4 dlc!

Well as long as you spent your money on something worth it I guess I can let you off this time...but im keeping the delegates until Donald buys my game

>check callendar
>he's right
GUYS

WE'RE GONNA NEED TO CONJURE SERIOUS MAGIC TO COUNTER THIS LIAR

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald?

For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

I like this meme

But daaaaaaahd, I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat animals! But Lissa, animols are so delicious, there's the animal we get bacon from, the animal we get ham from, the animal we get sausage from- Daaaaad, that's all the same animal. O suure Lissa, a maaagic animal, that aaaaaall the magical food comes from. Okyly Dokily neighbourino! Smithers, release the hounds Twriiirling, twiiiirling for freedom But daaaaaaaad, I'm a okyly dokily neighbolease the hounds twiiiiiirling twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirling for freedom hounds But Lissa, animols are so delicious, there's the animal we get bacon from, the animal we get ham from, the animal we get sausage from- Daaaaad, that's all the same animal. O suure Lissa, a maaagic release the hounds Smithers, I said release the hounds smithers, release the hounds, release the hounds, release the delegateGIVE ME BACK THE DELEGATES DONALD

>skelegates
Holy shit kek

Someone please cap this version, the text is formatted better.

Someone please screen cap this version, the text is formatted better

Can someone explain this meme. I seem to be out of the loop

Hand over the delegates first Donald, then I'll tell you

I was looking forward to 4 years of glorious shitposting. Clinton will still provide me with a lot of bantz material. Trump winning will make me start posting with a burger flag so no more shitposting, well good shitposting anyways.

kek. Can someone post the original version of this photo?

here

no the picture of Cruz standing behind the door

sorry man ahah