'Murican Born

'Murican living in Kentucky who is begrudgingly voting for Trump

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/05/the-jewish-origins-of-kentucky-bourbon/392408/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/19/the-jews-who-made-american-whisky.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congrats

Wew...

It's not so special when it's other American's post. Usually, everyone else in the country thinks of us as shoeless, toothless cousin fuckers with meth problems. Get into certain counties and well... you're not to far off, but it's a very small minority.

Not your personal blog, try tumblr

Just bored spaghetti faggatoni, looking to give people insight on the life in the Commonwealth.

Pic related, maybe one of my favorite days of the year, a couple miles down the highway from my house. Knob Creek Biannual Machine Gun Shoot

It's 4 AM in Kentucky. Go to bed.

can I get some more latex ass

Which clock are you looking at? It's 6AM here.

Another pic, maybe one of the finest liquors crafted on the planet and my personal favorite brand. Crafted and distilled, right here.

It's past six am in new york and I haven't slept at all

Why such a self hating cuck? Also you insult non-Americans intelligence thinking we think of you as "cousin fuckers".

3 posts in and you're already a faggot I would stab in the back when the happening happens out of sheer disdain for your existencd. You're a cuck faggot looking for attention.

Here is your (((you))).

Knob creek fucking blows

am I correct when I say knob creek is essentially small batch jim beam - same yeast and mashbill?

been trying to figure that shit out

Why don't you move to texas

Calm down Achmed, people in THIS country think that of us and have never stepped foot on bluegrass before. Frankly, part of me would like to keep it that way because it keeps all the liberal faggots out. Just look at major cities in Texas with transplants from Commiefornia.

Because of reasons mentioned above, I'm not fucking around with Mexicans, and our gun laws are almost as based as Texas'

Bulleit's not bad either, but Knob Creek has the extra kick I like for the price, not to mention the single barrel is fire.

I'm not for certain, I'm pretty sure that's secret recipe type stuff, though Jim Beam does make Knob Creek, along with Bookers.

looks like bianca beauchamp

YOU WANT DINOSAUR WORLD?!?

WE GOT THAT SHIT

Dinosaurs not doing it for you?

What if we had a whole MUSEUM entertaining you creationist faggots who think Jesus rode on velociraptors and slayed the Romans with T-Rexes?

WE GOT THAT SHIT TOO, NOW WITH THE BIGGEST WASTE OF TAX PAYERS DOLLARS IN THE STATE TO BUILD ANOTHER FANTASY FUCKING BOAT. For real though, they WILL throw you out if you laugh at any of this shit.

Alright, alright, tough crowd.

How about FUCKING BLUE PEOPLE? EH?

This is some next level Deliverance meets Avatar shit going on around here.

outside of louisville, you actually are a bunch of stupid, inbred hicks..

ive been traveling through your state for bout 4 years continuously for work (nashville to Purdue) and your state is nothing but trash.

honestly.

this is on 64. post the picture of the other side. btw this is literally right next to the busiest highway in kentucky.. smell and hear burning rubber while looking at shitty dino sculptures.

Laying down fiber optics so that the mountain people can get something besides dial-up?

kek, and i shit you not, ive been to this retarded museam on a field trip..

it was totally retarded/10

My mother and her extended family went to it just yesterday and she called it "informative". I've never thought about murdering a parent for their own sake before.

Next up, YOU WANT SOME FUCKING KANGAFUCKINGROOS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF GODDAMN NOWHERE?!?

WE GOT THAT SHIT.

At Kentucky Down Under, a small collection of Australian animals some mad man thought would be a good idea to relocate to the middle of BFE KY. Emus included.

Well they're not wrong. Kentucky is trash.

I feel like half of the people who say this are covert faggoty sports ball fans who root for Duke or some other team than gets crushed on every year by our over built college sports programs. Though I don't really give a shit, they do have the most wins under the belt in the entire NCAA and that means more state revenue from faggots who DO give a shit.

>bourbon
never had a bourbon yet that I liked. What's a good entry-level bourbon that's not particularly expensive and that is available internationally?

FYI the best non-top shelf Irish whiskey is Bushmills. That's some good shit. Drink it iwith 1 ice cube alongside a pint of Guinness.

Lived in eastern Kentucky entire life and moved to Louisville. Louisville is the asshole of the state senpai

Jim Beam is pretty standard and consistent product. Maker's Mark is a tad on the sweeter side, but people seem to like it well enough. Like I mentioned above, Knob Creek is my favorite, but Bulleit is bretty guud too. Buffalo Trace is also very good, as it should be being that it is the oldest bourbon distillery in the world, open even during prohibition for "medicinal bourbon". Stay FAR the fuck away from Kentucky Gentlemen, Kentucky Tavern, and Heaven Hills, you'll thank me.

Don't I know it. I want to make some money and buy a good sized patch of land outside of Jefferson County to get away from all the liberal scum and niggers of the Metro area.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/05/the-jewish-origins-of-kentucky-bourbon/392408/

The Jewish Origins of Kentucky Bourbon

The history of the most iconic American whiskies isn’t always reflected in the names that appear on their labels.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/19/the-jews-who-made-american-whisky.html

The Jews Who Made American Whisky
Many of the iconic bourbon and rye brands on store shelves are or were once owned and operated by Jews, including Jim Beam, I.W. Harper, Rittenhouse, Elijah Craig, Four Roses and Dickel.

Well, they stick their noses into everything, what did you expect? At least we had based Ford around to put them in their place. He actually wanted to locate Ford Motors HQ here, but decided against it due to some problems with infrastructure around Frankfort and the issues it would cause with production. Also, I.W. Harper is not longer in production, so that's a start. Plus, most of the good bourbon distillers are actually owned by the Nips, surprisingly enough and we all know who the kikes fear...

ford had some choice words regarding what the jews did to whiskey and the liquor business in "The International Jew"

>Whisky ceased to be whisky and beer grew less like beer; the results upon humanity became apparent and deplorable. So society raised the license fee and increased the restrictions. To meet this, the Jewish compounders turned out still cheaper stuff, and still more vicious mixtures. Licenses went up, and quality went down; the Jewish compounders always getting a larger margin of profit. And through the long, long fight, no one, with one or two notable exceptions, had the sense and the courage to point a finger at the solid racial phalanx lined up behind the whole rotten combination.
>Distilling is one of the long list of businesses which has been ruined by Jewish monopoly.

Like I said though, not anymore, most bourbon distilleries are owned by Japs now because they love bourbon over there. I trust a Jap's quality over a kikes any day.

Donuts were also a jewish invention.
Fucking jews and their creation of things

damn those jews and their high-level intelligence, creativity, and all-around superiority!

does the donut heritage center have similar symbology built into it's infrastructure as the bourbon heritage center does?

>Heaven Hill
>Jewish

Now THAT I would full believe. That is easily one the bottom of the piss barrel WORST bourbons out on the market, you can get a handle of it around here for less than $10. It's ok though, no self respecting Kentuckian besides winos, niggers, and wino-niggers drink the piss.

Elijah Craig is my favorite of all time.

Jews are so based

I like woodford and basil haydens, but honestly I'll drink nearly any bourbon over other liquors

Just curious, I've been told for 6 years that Obama was preparing to take my guns away but after the 2014 midterm elections that message seem to all but completely disappear. Its almost as if it was nothing but ideological propaganda - scare tactics to get out the vote in 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2014, once Obama was a lame duck the message was no longer needed.

Meanwhile, Obama put forth zero gun legislation. Oh, dem congresscritters tried to increase background checks after that elementary school was shot up but even that couldn't get passed, and that was with 87% of the american people agreeing to more background vetting.

Do you see, are you aware, of how much you and your gun culture are used as a political football? Do you see how painfully staged it is when silver spooners like Mitch McConnell awkwardly hold a gun for press photos, wealthy urbanite political classes who look down on your way of life while using it to promote themselves?

Presidents don't put forth legislation, and it would have been a bad move politically to push for it in 08-10. After that, it was worthless to try and propose anything gun related because it would be shot down. He's definitely spoken about the need for gun control, and he recently issued an executive order regarding guns. I get what you're saying, people totally use it as an issue to garner votes (as they do with many issues) but make no mistake, if the political class could get away with banning guns or restricting them heavily, they would. I'm not really sure what you're getting at in the context of that guys picture though