Assange practically guaranteeing an HRC indictment

silenceisconsent.net/breaking-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-says-his-next-leak-will-virtually-guarantee-an-indictment-of-hillary-clinton/#sthash.yzpi6YB0.ABncB91t.dpbs

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sROzb
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jamg3FRHfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>science is consent

Come back when you have a real source

It's literally a quote from the man himself that he gave in a televised interview. They provide a link to video interview. Are you suggesting that they've hired a doppelganger or are you just a shill?

Before the convention? Asshole. Let her be nominated first.

>clicking on a link to the video of the interview is too hard
oy vey

i have never heard of this site
fuck that shit

>implying anywould should have to give that shill site a click

Silly goyim

>wikicucks

nice meme

What could he possibly leak?
We already know that Shillary is a corrupt lying bitch. What else?
Maybe, he'll leak something related to people dying around Hillary like flies? Orders to the killers?
please Kek, make it so

typicall retard
>i don't trust this source
they linked the statement
>i don't trust this source
but...
>I DON'T TRUS THIS SOURCE

Hopefully its something that causes all those retarded protestors to burn the place to the ground.

>why would people go on the internet and lie

here is and archive for people whoi trust links, or dont wand to give clicks

archive.is/sROzb

Say hello to President Bernie Sanders

Rothschild and bank info international connection so lub up Russia his going in Dry

They said this with the DC Madam case but nothing ever happened.

INB4 suicide by six gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

It's not gonna happen. Even if it turns out HRC helped her husband rape and murder children or that she's actually adolf hitler after cryogenic freezing and plastic surgery she's not going to be indicted. It won't happen.

There's literally nothing that could get Hillary imprisoned. She's already admitted she broke the law and it's already been proven she has and nothing happened.

>to it's issued personnel

As much as it pains me to say, she's never going to be arrested.

HRC would have barbells dropped on the neck of every judge in the US before taking one step in a prison

Why do these people always say that they are gonna release the biggest leaks yet, but then they never do. What's the endgame here? It just hurts their credibility

is this a new meme?

He already hurt his credibility by being a traitor in the first place.

>>>>to it is

>Breaking news, Julian Assange found dead after attempting to squat 1.5 tonnes

This would be a shit leak

He's talking about when Hilary told someone to remove the classified header and to send the info on hard form.

Nothing new here. The fbi already spoke about this.

What part of "the fix is in" don't you understand?

It's not Science is Consent you fucking imbecile, it's Silence is Consent. As in if you do nothing you're the problem.

Fucking imbecile.

What happens when Hillary is indicted and cant run for president? Does Bernie replace her?

IF that does happen then we would only aim for a further tarnishing of their reputation and not Hillary in prison.

>science is consent
Come back when you can read

they'd probably put Biden or shillary's VP pick instead

Hillary could fuck boys with strap ons while Bill jerks off in the corner. Nothing less than a bullet will stop Hillary.

The fact you thought it was a meme proves you are stupid

Silly americans, this isn't the time to wait for indictments
It's the time to get the matter in your hands

Your state of existence rhymes with Truckpit

I really don't get these ``leaks''.
They're always hyped as fuck and then they just release a couple 1000 pdfs or some shit and it's fucking nothing. Remember the Panama Papers that were all over the fucking news? Or any of the 1000 ``world changing'' leaks before that? Yeah, I don't either.
Fact is, nobody gives a shit about them. Nobody will get in trouble and people will forget within a few weeks.

looks like you know what to do then.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jamg3FRHfE
try this

>Wikileaks
>bump thread

if Sup Forums can't all band together about something so CLEARLY black-and-white, we're fucked.

Hillary is not going to be indicted because she is too powerful. It's scary and it's sad, but it's true. The federal government hates Assange anyway. They would refuse to indict her just to spite him.

We can't just go around beheading bad people.

They may not have a choice if the next leaks implicate foreign governments or companies.
At some point people do say enough.

these r/donald mods are shilling this wikileaks fantasy tough. i'm a trump supporter but i pointed out that this is a 10th grader level source and got banned. assange is about 2 years past put up or shut up.

These are lies created by Russians, Republicans, and Wall St to damage the first female President, Hillary Clinton. Users of Sup Forums.org aren't going to stoop to this level.

Good goy

Thanks for correcting the record

good work ctr guys, gotta earn those brownie points for the boss

#shotsfired

fuck you. i don't know what your game is over there but it isn't pro trump.

Should I not cash out then.....

we've already combed the first 20000 emails desu, waiting on the next leak

correct my dick faggot. you're the shill.

>science is consent
Come back when you have at least 3rd grade level reading comprehension Mohammed

DELETETH IS

That is really a fantastic quality shop

heres original taytay

I don't think so, if he had the emails to do that then he would have released them while the investigation was ongoing. Now that it's over she can easily ignore and deflect, the alternative media has nowhere near the power of the FBI.

Sanders’ attempt to moderate Israel stance “disturbing,” Clinton campaign used it to “marginalize Bernie”

>In one of the messages, from May 19, DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda sent Wasserman Schultz a link to the Washington Post article “DNC to offer Sanders a convention concession.” The piece revealed that the Sanders campaign was going to push the party to adopt “a more balanced position regarding Israel and Palestinians.”

>The Post report noted that Sanders’ push for a more “even-handed” stance on the illegal Israeli occupation “has made some of Clinton’s backers nervous.”

>has made some of Clinton’s backers nervous

OYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY GOY!

YOU DONT LIKE ISRAEL????!? THEY ARE THE GREATEST ALLY!!!!!

Bro, it really doesn't matter. Even if he had something solid on her she will always be above prosecution.

Bitch is untouchable.

But assuming he has something that would have tipped her over the edge, it's now useless since the investigation is closed. There is no single email big enough to reopen everything, Assad missed his chance and is likely bullshitting now.

This thread

Maybe after the presidential race but not during it.

The establishment wouldn't allow that.

She could even rape and murder a baby on live televisdion and she'd still not be indicted.

>Rapeboy says Hillary will be indicted

Seriously.

HOW MANY TIMES have we heard this?

Every time we've heard this it's been stupid, contrived shit that won't convince anyone capable of basic reasoning.

But now that rapeboy says he's got damning evidence that he'll release real soon now, THIS TIME it's for real?

That's pretty obviously a summary of an interview or interview-like discussion with a Trumpist. It's not supporting evidence for anything beyond knowing what Trumpist talking points are - which is not the same as knowing what's true, any more than listening to a bunch of Hillary speeches is a reliable source of info on Trump.

Nah, those would be indictmentworthy.
I'd also expect that the Reps would have FOUND OUT by now.

Careful what you wish for. Actually jailing people for breaking the law means the Oompa-Loompa risks sitting out the election in a cell. (Although I suppose Pence could win the election, so if you back the Reps or really hate Hillary then jailing Trump may improve your chances of getting the outcome you'd like.)

>science is consent

God damn, I can't stop laughing.

He's really putting his rep on the line here.

If he doesn't deliver no one will ever listen to him again.

Better not fuck this up Assange.

>Every time we've heard this it's been stupid, contrived shit that won't convince anyone capable of basic reasoning.
>But now that rapeboy says he's got damning evidence that he'll release real soon now, THIS TIME it's for real?

Thank you for correcting the record. Good to see you folks are on duty 24/7.

25 shekels have been deposited into your account Mr. Heimberg.

fuck off and kill yourself you stupid correct the record shill

Thank you Mr.Shlomberg for correcting our missing links you are our greatest ally
heres 30 shelkes for those corrections

Being known as the biggest wanker who doesn't deliver in the industry is still fame.

Nah, bruh. Rapeboy's Aussie. Treason is a crime you commit against your OWN government, and afaik he's never leaked an AUSSIE secret.

I think her veep would take the slot. It's definitely not an auto-promotion for Bernie: the majority of the Dems chose Not Bernie.

Nah, if he actually leaked something REALLY indictment-worthy they'd invite him to testify. No reason why Hillary and Rapeboy can't BOTH go to jail.

>retard fucking pissing his pants that shillary isn't getting elected because she's a corrupt piece of shit

She's above law.
Get over it.

>Shill

If I were being paid to shill, my employer would have provided me with multiple IPs to give the appearance of a consensus on Sup Forums.

I do wish I were getting paid for this, though. The cognitive disfunction from my medical condition is high enough that I haven't been able to do any paying work in days.

>Everyone who disagrees with us is scared
>we're winning
>we're winning real soon
>rapeboy will save us

If Hillary will be indicted, it will be after the convention and before the elections.
It's more probably they'll strike a deal with her and she steps down, citing health reasons.
Three strokes and she's out.

20 Shekels have be added to you account!

I would like to thank my (((parents))), for buying me over nine thousand proxies and the seven prosthetic hands that I use to type fast enough to be all the posters, all of them, even you.

Out of curiosity - Look, I'm drunk and on heavy antivirals that degrade my cognitive function. My arguments should be much more flawed than they usually are. I'm having trouble understanding how this is happening.

How, my friend, does it feel to lose a debate with a LITERAL RETARD?

So Hillary pays people to shill that she's so corrupt that she won't be indicted despite obviously being criminal? That sounds plausible.