Converting my roommate to trump

My roommate is gay but a HUGE Hilary supporter. What's the best Milo YouTube vid I can put on during dinner on the living room TV to get him to convert to Trump?

My guess is something NOT attacking Hilary but rather focusing on how Trump will help LGBT members of the community.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnYwstdOfO4
youtube.com/watch?v=6nDkNZk7vtk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e0nNeo2UwDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nwOAmqWhf28
youtube.com/watch?v=FUozYwjLxrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ehYGEsOAEzI
youtube.com/watch?v=i05eXluAQ18&ab_channel=MiloYiannopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=u4__Rpuijd8
google.com/search?q=倉持由香&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx6enEuonOAhVeVWMKHeSnA70Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce

Fbbp

>you will never have a gf

sauce on that pic?

milo is a faggot
gib sauce

If they support Hillary a ton and still know all of her policies and history then they're already too deluded to change their opinions based on facts.

Tell him that Hillary is almost universally hated in the US and always has been, the only time she has received any support was when she wanted to run for President. Even liberals who liked Bill made fun of Hillary and called her an unlikable old bitch.

why does her butt have a nipple

not judging its hot af

Wow. Remind me never to post during Australia's prime time. You guys are fucking useless.

He has a good friend who bashes Hilary all day long when he's here. That hasn't worked. I think my best course of action is to show him a Milo video that is pro Trump (not anti Hilary), which is what I'm asking for.

The cute panties only make this hotter, why can't white women wear these instead of those disgusting whore strings?

its 8 pm here lad

wew

>a fucking oreo

youtube.com/watch?v=LnYwstdOfO4

sauce please?

Posting a pic of a qt 3.14 is dangerous. It can both draw attention to your thread or derail it, senpai.

>Latvia

So far the only factual post in this thread.

The Truth About Trump video is good but it's a very long watch. It's one hour long but it dispels all of the horseshit lies that the media pulled out of their asses to demonize Trump. It's a Molyneaux video.

why would you room mate with a guy and a gay guy at that? im renting to two q.t grillz

Poor audio. Not a good choice.

Low demand therefore low rent. That's the free market, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nDkNZk7vtk

This.
White cotton panties are the sexiest thing imaginable.
Even better if they have not very noticeable frills on the elastic.

gamu

> hit him in the face
> hatefuck him in the ass
> "you are trump supporter now, bitch"
> "o-o-ok user. please just cum inside me"

Then with you new aids infection you can claim benefits and go spread it to leftist women.

and that is how you win cultural war.

Milo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e0nNeo2UwDQ

I'm totally moving to Japan after I graduate. Despite the backwards society, it's not bad.

I want to show him something with Milo. My roommate is 100% into the gay identity thing. When he's drunk he plays the victim, saying shit like, "You don't know what it's like to be discriminated against your entire life."

I think Milo can sway him. He's voting via a swing state, AZ, so I want to play my cards right. The guy's entire value set is based on the gay community, so give me the right video.

gay Trump supporter here. Mention Clinton supported DOMA and did not support gay marriage until a few years before the Supreme Court approved it. Mention Trump went on TV in the mid 2000's when Clinton still did not support gay marriage, and publicly expressed support for a federal anti-discrimination amendment (which we still don't have) based on sexual orientation and then ask him based on the facts, who is the bigger champion of LGBT rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwOAmqWhf28
That might work.

Cool fantasy, bro. Maybe you can tell Sup Forums about it.

Did you guam to it?

Discussed that already. He said that she was forced to lie about supporting gay marriage back then because the public wouldn't have accepted her true beliefs.

The guy is already brainwashed for Hilary, so the anti-Hilary route is not the right way to go. I need the right pro-Trump vid to have any chance here.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUozYwjLxrE

Do you have a source for the pic in the original post?

Does anyone have the link to the Scott Adams blog post where he explains how to convert a Hillary supporter in 10 minutes? I can't find it and it would probably be exactly what OP is after.

Why does some random Asian country care about American elections so much?

I like this, but I was looking for something that is clearly focused on Trump's views on the gay community. I remember him saying something very pro-gay in the past...

Am I wrong?

Find the video mid 2000s where he supports a federal anti discrimination amendment. I think its MSNBC. Clinton never did and still doesn't support it. Why?

Since you seem to like preaching to others and converting non-believer, maybe you can up this one a notch and start going door to door and asking people whether they've heard about the good news of the lord and saviour Trump that's going to create a paradise for you, but only if you put your faith in him.

kuramochi yuka

youtube.com/watch?v=ehYGEsOAEzI

Top kek m8

many thanks unincorporated ameribro

youtube.com/watch?v=i05eXluAQ18&ab_channel=MiloYiannopoulos

This perhaps? I admittedly haven't watched it but he's talking to a gay audience so it might resonate with your friend's fudgepacking sensibilities.

M U H D I K

U

H

D

I

K

Make sure to mention Milo is a leech who doesn't believe Lesbian exist.

Guam residents don't have a presidential vote unless they are registered in a mainland state...

...faggot

What did you expect from a pepik?

Nevermind, Sup Forums you useless sack of shits. I found what I wanted:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4__Rpuijd8

No sauce on the pic for you. Better luck next time.

Your point being?

It seems that you're implying that only Americans can be zealous and obnoxious Trump supporters who need to preach about their idol on constant basis, because they want to participate in the meme wave like the sheep they are.

>Jealous he can't dance

Australians have become dramatically less funny over the course of the last year or so. All while Canadians have steadily risen up.

Wtf m8? I gave you good ones. You LITERALLY asked for a video without attack on Hillary. Did you even watch the video you just posted?

People from Guam don't have eyes, so of course he didn't watch it.

Also, you already gave us the sauce you fucktard. くらもち ゆか.

>Not willing to give blowjobs for Trump

Don't. Start with something incredibly small, and build persuasion off of humor.

Read Scott Adams Blog, join his cult, and learn how to deprogram people.

I have an asian wife and she is bleeding right now.

As soon as I saw this pick I knew I'd have to jerk off soon.

Why does it matter? Territories can't vote.

I'm back guys. Roommate refuse to be in the living room if Trump is on the TV. I tried to talk some sense into him. Responses:

-"I already looked at everything and I know Trump won't be a good president."
-"I saw him on the apprentice and he's an asshole."
-"He's a flip-flopper."
-(After I said Hilary flip-flopped on gay marriage): "I really appreciate Hilary's change of heart, which took place over years, not days or weeks."
-(After I said many gay people think Trump is better for the gay community): "A gay Trump supporter is an oxymoron. Besides, I am not going to support Trump just because other gay people do."
-(After pointing out that voting democrat is the default for gays): "Well that's because the democrats have always treated gays better."

In a way he has a point. The democratic party played a long, war-of-attrition game and won the gay vote over time. It's a hard job to convince homos to switch over a single election.

That said, my roommate won't even WATCH a 5-min clip that argues against his views. If he were working or something, I could understand. But he's watching ancient aliens...

>he's watching ancient aliens...

> (OP)
>why does her butt have a nipple
That's a panty line you fag

A

Yes, this dude was on the TV but with a sweet suit and a better hairstyle!

My roommate once argued that aliens were abducting humans since historical times and that we are those who were not abducted. He claims that in the past the human population much larger, like 10+ billion people and that the aliens were farming us as resources. He has a vote in a swing state.

What's his stance on muslim immigration? Milo's entire argument why Hillary is bad for gays and Trump is better is that she will allow unchecked muslim immigration into the US, which can or will be a bad thing for the gay community.

>unironically watches Ancient Aliens
>can vote
kill him

OOTIY CHOOTIY POOTIE, LOOK AT ALL DAT BOOTY.

give it a rest, the faggot is uncorrigible.

incorrigible?

He hates all religion. I think he hates Xtianity more though because he grew up in the south and was constantly told homosexuality is wrong.

He watches 3 shows and 3 shows only on TV:
CNN
Ancient Aliens
Some ghost hunting show (go to haunted houses to find ghosts but never find shit)

This thread will be bumped until we get a source.

Yeah you know, you can't encourage him to do anything

oh, thanks
*incorrigible

Sounds like the story to Body Harvest.

A

FUCKING

OREO

Okay, I guess I'm done here. Here are the pics. Below this link I will take the opportunity to vent a bit more about my roommate because I never have the chance to:

google.com/search?q=倉持由香&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx6enEuonOAhVeVWMKHeSnA70Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=696

Vents:

-My roommate interrupted my friend and I when I was explaining a couple quantum mechanics concepts. He never went to college but thinks he knows everything. I was explaining the delayed choice quantum eraser phenomenon and my roommate butts in with "the universe knows everything that will happen, which is why you cannot control light."

-Roommate refuses to drive because of something that happened to him as a child. I am his driver in exchange for a free car (provided by his boyfriend, who lives overseas). Roommate is a backseat driver regardless.

-Every morning, before I drive him to work, he will show me a "meh meh" - he doesn't know it is pronounced "meme" and I never corrected him (I laughed my ass off the first time but eventually told him i was laughing because i didn't know a person his age - almost 60 - read memes) before meeting me. The weird thing is that none of these memes are funny or even have a punch line. They are just in meme image format. I'll see if I can't find one and attach it here.

why are you even living with a 60 year old faggot.
at least he doesnt fuck his "friends" in your bathroom

Oh yeah totally your roommate should vote for the party that put gay conversion therapy in its platform.

You know, the reason people don't want to vote for Trump and the GOP is that Trump and the GOP are against what they want. It's not because of lack of memes. If you guys paid actual attention to what the GOP plans to do you'd be against them as well. And no, they won't actually build a wall, don't be fooled.

We have separate bathrooms. Rent is cheap. Food, water, electricity are free. Tell me that you would avoid this situation because you're offended by a gay roommate.

>Christianity is worse, they disapprove homosexuality in really strict communities.
>stoning homos isn't that bad honestly

So he's retarded you reckon?

>tfw no japanese gf

Emotions before logic with some people. E.g., You bullied me in school so you are worse than Chairman Mao. Most gays don't have bad experiences with Muslims but do with Christians so they are more willing to side with the Muslims, illogically.

Lol, we already got that source > .

Here's the thing: I moved to Guam from Japan and have stayed here because of the girls.

80% of tourists are Japanese. But when they come to Guam, they lose their inhibitions. In many ways, Guam is a better spot to fuck Japanese girls than Japan.

The main problem is that they come in pairs, so 1-on-1 pickup is rarer. You're left with two choices: go with a wing or aim for the 3-some.

yes i would, i had unpleasant expieriences with previous faggot roommate so i would totally avoid provoking next such situation.

cool flag

my bad. I thought that guy was just bragging about his ability to type Japanese, like all other faggots online. Youtube is the worst for this kind of shit, so I'm accustomed to it.

what happened? I've been here 3 months without a single problem I wouldn't have had with a straight roommate.

i managed to last 5 months.
there were many stuff with blatant faggotry but the scale got tipped when he fucked his friend in our bathroom and left used up condoms and jizz everywhere, when i entered it, unsuspecting, i vomited from the overwhelming stink of jizz.

Always the latter, aim high in life

Get off the internet Robert. You're supposed to work 'n' shiet.

I think in the US you can sue for sexual harrassment.

Luckily, I have my own bathroom, so I think I'm safe from that type of experience.

oh but he pissed me to no end with other things as well, you know how stereotypical faggots behave?
thats him, all the while denying with all his heart that he is a fag.

> Guam

THAT'S A RARE FLAG

Tell him he is behaving like a bigot by not wanting to listen to the other side.

He seems pretty deep into the identity politics leftist cukt so I don't think you can do much about it.

>A gay Trump supporter is an oxymoron
Ask him why. Don't let him off the hook until he explains his reasoning. If the tries to play the party card just remind him that Trump pretty much assblasted the entire fucking republican party and is an outsider instead of a republican.

Accept your roommate's cock and complete your transition as a faggot for Trump.

Milo and Dave rubins most recent YouTube video