What are some movies about badly failing your major's class and having its final tomorrow?

What are some movies about badly failing your major's class and having its final tomorrow?
Preferably if the main character doesn't know what else he would do besides that and has not made any real friends during his first college semester. Extra points if he realizes he's bland and uninteresting and becomes more and more depressed and disconnected every day.

wich class you fag
reminder that if it isn't physics related you are mentally disabled

Aboriginal studies

CS

>nigga is failing at counter strike
lmao nigga just aim for the chest

>has not made any real friends during his first college semester

nigga how?

Anyone else fucking hate this image? I want to beat whoever drew it with a crowbar.

make sure not to fail too many classes at once

my school had a rule where if you failed two or all your classes you automatically got suspended and had to prove you aren't mentally ill and stuff like that

you should watch "Shitty Reddit Blog 2: Report Submitted"

>tfw me 10 years ago

Right? I mean, everyone can get a friend in college. You'd have to be a real weirdo not to, haha.

yeah, haha

Wh-what happened?

is it okay if I watch the sequel 'announcing reports are a bannable faggotry' first?

Where did i announce any report? Please show me. I was just giving you pathetic blogfag a film to watch.

can't agree with you there, hate most pepe images but that one charmed me.

Are you me user?

have you tried burning some eucalyptus leaves and dancing around a fire to Yothu Yindi?

Fucking shit user. Stop describing me rn. I come to Sup Forums to temporarily escape that feeling

gender studies

ha, I graduated college 5 years ago so I now I'm never going to be surrounded by young, fun loving, carefree people ever again

ha

>i am part of the master race who reads physics... being a genius helps a lot...

kek
found the virgin walker