Why didn't they just use the force?

Why didn't they just use the force?

Why didn't you reply to this post or your mom dies in her sleep tonight

fuck you

@82359450
my mom has a life insurance policy and i'm the main beneficiary

Because a jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack

Did Palpatine have to personally call every single Clone commander across the galaxy. Or did he just leave a recorded message. There must have been thousands of them. What if they were alseep when he called.

fuck off

every time it gets me

@82359450
I have immunity. Better luck next time.

wtf is this shit?

He only called Cody in particular because he knew both Cody and Obi-Wan were on Utapau and he wanted Obi-Wan dead in particular since he was on the council. You can probably assume that some of the other generals that were with Masters or council members received a personal message but most of the other generals received a general recorded message

In hindsight, it was pretty fucking stupid to not ensure that Yoda and other "top" jedi had extra clones around them at all times, since he knew that Anakin was pretty close to breaking any day now

Why don't jedis turn off their opponents lightsabers by force pressing the button?

They all did except for Yoda, and only because he wasn't fighting.

That's the reason the lightsaber battles are so lame in the OT, they realized they could just shut each others lightsabers off so they're focusing really hard on keeping their own lightsabers on during the fight, which means their swings and movement were a lot more limited because they were focused on something else

Jedi and Sith are very similar to warrior monks. I would imagine the majority of their fights were honorable as in they respected one another to give each other a proper death and wanted to truly best the other.

>OT fights were lame

Empire Strikes Back had the best lightsaber fight out of all of them...

>sith
>using any modicum of honor

Rekt

k

Please recall anytime someone cheated in a fight. I will wait.

I am referring to the fights themselves being honorable.

Dj

Wow

God damn it

Sheev killing Windu after Anakin betrays him? Vader spamming force throw against Luke?

Reported.

So sheev killing his opponent when just seconds ago Windu was going to kill him?
Vader using his connection with the force to defeat his opponent?

They were two sects who interpreted the same religion differently.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Bad story; writing.

fkc

fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yes, in both cases it's "cheating." Windu defeats Sheev and Sheev gets Anakin to essentially suckerpunch Windu. Vader vs Luke would be like an adult dueling a child with plastic swords and instead of playing along they just rip the sword out of the kid's hands because they're bigger, faster, and stronger.

The Sith don't give a fuck about wanting to
>truly best the other

Honestly not sure if this a meme at this point, or if you idiots are the same superstitious idiots that fall for this shit time after time.

i remember seeing these guys.. i always thought that they were "drawing" their lightsaber in a weird way.. now its obvious that they're swinging at CG monsters that arent there

dude cool

Besides the button thing, if you consider that cheating, what would you consider cheating?

kek.. never thought of this..bravo george