Why is this season so shit?

Why is this season so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bI3EKqzXiP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they went full retard with the "twist" being drawn out so long, yet so underwhelming.

>Why is this show so shit?
FTFY
People only say this show is good because it is compared to literal feces like Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow.

Its been ok, the twist was acceptable because it wasn't a barry we have met yet. No telling how far from the future he is from.

Since he kills iris, does he devoid himself of the love that crippled him? Is joes new GF going to take the place of Iris? Ive kinda liked it.

To keep it consistent with the other seasons.

This whole show is so shit. It's just so cheesy. What the fuck? Flash in the comics was never this cheesy.

Season 2 is God tier literally fuck off

Forced mystery twist that surprised nobody. Which could actually still be interesting. The problem is that everyone is acting like they're in a teenage drama all of a sudden. Forced drama from every angle. "Why didn't you tell me?! Oh my gosh you are the worst!" "I can't be with you even though I love you because my butt is hairy and you'd hurt yourself."

You know, stupid shit like that.

If only they went full edge with the show then it could be saved.

NOW WHO'S THE VILLAIN FLASH

Both big reveals were obvious, not many villains, too many good guys, too many speedsters.

Cisco needs to start kicking ass and using portals to do it, plus maybe a cameo or a few from a more known "hero" that isn't already on another show/movie

Glad to see him make a fireball using his powers though, at least there was something.

Literally killed off from the entire CW Marvel Universe now

Shame too, he was good

Way too many characters with too much shitty forced drama and a very prolonged plot

Nah, they have to pull some classic Eobard shit to get him back in-network by Crisis. And since he's obviously a fan favorite he'll probably come back to some degree. Just sucks that Wellsobard is forever locked in his point in time.

Seems very unlikely, in Legends of Tomorow he teams up with Merlin and another guy from Arrow to try and get the Spear of Destiny to alter reality or something and ends up being destroyed and wiped from time by what looks like an undead time-remnant of Barry Allens.

All the hundreds of version of him are destroyed and wiped from existence. So to bring him back theyd need to go back to the past and stop that from happening, breaking that storyline and sequentially making an entire season pointless. Not that CW seem to have a problem with making redundant seasons of capeshit.

Unless Cisco suddenly deus-ex-machinas how to portal to alternate timelines too, but I sure hope they don't do that.

How's middle school going, lil guy?

Its a show on cw.

I have never seen a post so wrong in my life. I sincerely applaud the effort because you at least got a few paragraphs going, but just none of it is right at all

>Oh man theres an evil speedster
>Jeez, I hope he doesn't turn out to be this nice older guy that I'm turning to for advice

Three Seasons in a row.

So what happened then?

Some flash-looking zombie is chasing him the whole season, they lose, he ends up literally being erased

I'm really curious but if you arent going to at least state why I am wrong then we can all just assume you're wasting time.

>undead time-remnant of Barry Allens.
what a tard

because all the good that was arrow was spread thin on two shows. now therye doing 4 shows at once and it shows

>Seems very unlikely, in Legends of Tomorow he teams up with Merlin and another guy from Arrow
Darhk
>ends up being destroyed and wiped from time
There's still a lot of timelines going on in Flash and at least two or three(younger pre-Wells Eobard running around in the future, Flashpoint Eobard doing something, and whatever new future Reverse Flashes come with Barry's timeline changes) Reverse Flash's still locked in existence.
>undead time-remnant of Barry Allens.
The Black Flash aka Zoom aka Hunter Zolomon aka Fake Jay Garrick
>All the hundreds of version of him are destroyed and wiped from existence.
Nah still a few left within this "Earth's" existence
>breaking that storyline and sequentially making an entire season pointless. Not that CW seem to have a problem with making redundant seasons of capeshit.
This is right, CW has started us off in a splinter timeline and changes events on a whim
>Unless Cisco suddenly deus-ex-machinas how to portal to alternate timelines too, but I sure hope they don't do that.
Fairly certain he's already done that.

Thanks for that

Hope that Cisco thing is wrong
Any idea how many times will Barry jump in front of projectiles next episode?

Savitar is a shit-tier emo.

I haven't watched this season or the past season at all, but I keep seeing that the twist of who the bad guy I keep seeing in the advertisements is predictable.

Let me guess, is it Barry Allen from the future/alternate dimension?

At least we got some fighttkino with Prometheus on Arrow.
youtube.com/watch?v=bI3EKqzXiP8

hopefully the next villain will be superboy prime

>Why is this show* so shit?
Fixed.

now that barry allen's origin story has been established, do you think the zack snyder movie will repeat everything?

>i am the future flash
>i am the future, flash

BRAVO

i really enjoyed last weeks episode. time travel gives me a huge boner.

How to fix the show:

>Barry goes time traveling to test his limits, gets equipped with new Cisco tech for readings
>he jumps to the distant past but accidentally phases part of the tech inside him
>the tech severely inhibits or outright blocks his ability to access the speedforce
>being stuck in a circumstance similar to RF Wells leaves room for kino scenes reflecting season 1
>goes on a quest that eventually has him intentionally get struck by lightning to destroy the object inside him
>led by a mysterious old man throughout the story who is secretly a speedster
>old man takes out a serious threat while showing off hype speedster powers Barry doesn't know yet, but also gets gravely wounded in the process
>reveals himself as Barry's grandson shortly before succumbing to his wounds (the parallel storyline in the present reveals Iris discovering she got knocked up before Barry left)
>back in the present, a young boy suddenly appears in STAR Labs, it's Barry's grandson as a little kid

this scene fucking when?

> implying it wont be evil speedster joe

fucking never hopefully

Don't kid yourself, last season was pretty shit too.

Season 1 was good. In fact, I'd say its the only season of any CW capeshit worth watching. Arrow season 1 and 2 were okay, but had way more flaws. Then it went full retard.

Still better than Iron Fist

>someone storms out mad out of the lab for some reason
>obligatory hallway talk
Every single episode.

when was the last time someone said 'run, barry, run'

A few episodes ago they did the same for Wally.
Run nigger, run.

You forgot supergirl

nothing will ever beat this

That isn't that bad for a TV show.

>season 1 the final boss is the mentor
>season 2 the final boss is the mentor
>season 3 barry is wally's mentor so he is the final boss

I predicted this some week ago when everyone was sure Savitar was ronnie raymond, and jesus fucking christ, my sides are into the fucking speedforce

I don't into comics, who are some flash villians they might do next season?

Pls no more speedsters

Intertia and Cobalt Blue

Since they can't stop making Speedsters the final boss of the season

hahhaah that filename

I want to marry Caitlin.

I think this season is shit because they spent fucking AGES on the whole 'change the headlines to change the future' bullshit. Way too many episodes were spent stagnating in such a horribly contrived plot point. They lost any narrative momentum they built up over the first few episodes of the season.

Introducing Julian/Dr. Alchemy and the whole respective timeline was pretty cool. Dealing with Wally and Jessie's speed and their little relationship thing was kinda bad but not entirely unpalatable. The showrunners really shit the bed when they realized that they only had like 2 more bullet points worth of plot to stretch into 10 episodes before the climax of the season.

In addition, Savitar barely felt like an enemy. The only significant and tangible threat that Savitar posed was that he was going to murder Iris. Outside that, he barely showed up. If they didn't bring Iris' death up every 12.2 milliseconds I would have actually forgotten. They should have made Savitar interact more with team Flash, and with bigger stakes. Keep Iris' inevitable murder, but for fuck's sake entertain me while you make me wait for it

Who /H.R. and Joe/ here? Spinoff when?

Killers of the week that are boring. Every episode Barry goes to the killer of the week, get's his ass kicked, returns to the labs, his friends devise a new strategy / trick, he goes back for round 2 and defeats the villain. Every fucking episode. Wouldn't be so bad if the killers of the week were at least interesting or creative, but a man who can turn into poisonous gas, a girl who can control bees, we've already had about 4 people who are just superstrong. Who writes this garbage? Not to mention Barry get's when it doesn't make sense, he literally stands there and let's the killers of the week hit him. It doesn't make sense for him to get hit by any of the attacks unless it's another Speedster.

The dialogue is god awful. Forced Hollywood "i'm so quirky and awkward xD" dialogue. It's a fucking soap opera for teenagers. The sets and cinematography are boring, colorless, lifeless. For a comic book show it sure feels like a fucking soap opera.

The only good thing about the show was Harrison Wells in season 1. You're an underage kid. Get the fuck off this board.

and yet you keep watching and posting about it

I only watch it for completionists sake. Better than being an autistic manchild who claps his hand at this shitshow.

>completionist
>not autistic

Because it's the curse of Season 3.

Anyway I still want to vent out how HORRIBLE the musical is. What an absolute shit and waste of Music Meister

I never liked the handlebar look of his earpieces. They look like something you'd grab to hoist him up by his head.

It's bad for a video game.

i hope barry kills himself next episode so savitar gets erased from history like the reverse flash. then the show could focus on wally, who is way cooler anyway.

Arrow did it just right with Prometheus villain twist reveal, when you least expected it

Flash just dragged it way too long this season

>mfw Thawn is the real hero and did nothing wrong the whole time

is this real? This is lost submarine and the walkin dead goat tier

Someone post the gorilla fight please

yes, it's real. this was in season 2, my theory is that they saved money for the season finale cgi, which didn't look bad.

Geoff Johns is fucking terrible about this. Every hero he works with ends up having an evil opposite as their primary villain

>Green Lantern - Sinestro
>Flash - Reverse Flash
>Shazam - Black Adam

He really needs to step back and look at the most iconic villains in Comics: The Joker and Lex Luthor. Part of the reason they are so beloved is that they are NOT THE EXACT SAME AS THE HEROES

The only bad thing is that Barry gets faster and faster but acts like he has the same speed he had when the show started

Lol that punch is lame as fuck

They really have a great chemistry.

I don't comics either but they apparently made some namedrop of the Thinker back in one of the earlier episodes, so probably that

He's apparently some supergenius (cyborg?) who teleported an entire city away as hostage once. Not a speedster, and hell I hope he isn't just another Dahrk