I think we can all agree on this

I think we can all agree on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ship_Redoutable_(1791)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>norway above both sweden and denmark
Sage

stopped reading at roaches in god tier

>Turks
>God tier
>Austria
>Decent tier
Nice b8 m8, remember WW1?

No Australia in shit tier (make a new column) : Fights great, but only for the British or the Yanks when told to do so

>Turky God Tier
>Canada High Tier
>Austria Decent Tier

Worst bait of the day.

Wasn't that the World war where the Holocaust didn't happen? It was one of the two anyway

>Spain
>Defeting European armies during 200 years
>Making the first global empire of history
>Conquering 2/3 of America with 5000 man

>Decent

We did good in medvial warfare
But I am ok with this list

ethiopia is a decent tier at best

russia is high tier

China is decent tier

Japan is high tier

Whats the second flag from the left on high tier?

>T*rkey and G*rkmany above shitskin tier
Horrible list

>God tier
Germany, UK, USA, Russia, France
>Shit tier
Everyone else

>Won't even tight tier
Yeah while all of you emerge in fierce battle we will just sit through the conflict, like we sit though WWII and communism, we just don't care

No it was the one you got BTFO by mudslimes.

>France is god tier
>Their king was once captured by spanish armies, the spaniards also destroyed the 80% of his empire in one single battle and his best army ever losed in spain against angry peasants and priests

*80% of his army

God tier:
Israel

Slave tier:
Rest

The neverending meme

>Greece
>Ancient Warfare + Alexander
>Italy isn't on top with "Roman Empire"

At least be consistent.

>Spain
All downhill after the 17th century
>France
Quite a few ups and downs. Remained a superpower until WW2 and a great power afterwards
>Australia
Almost mercenaries. Fight for the British and Americans

I wish

Italian tier

>Pillar of the western culture
>High IQ

Cowards and useless soldiers
>Because before ww2 and ww1 roman legionairre and knights never existed

Meanwhile canada makes bestiality legal

Yeah
The British Empire BTFO'd them in the Mesopotamian Campaign and the Arab Revolt, not to mention their constant defeats at the hands of Russia, the Balkan nations etc.

>Spain
All downhill since the penninsula war, recovered significally during Franco regime and even fight against russians in WW2 doing it extremely well, now poor cuck tier

>France
>Napoleon lose, lose against mexico, first world war, surrender against III Reich, surrender against algeria and the other colonies and became a cuck

>Quite a few ups and downs

>Italy
>Roman Empire

rude.

>Making the first global empire of history
Wrong
>constantly losing to portugal always in superior number
kek

>won't even fight

We fought on three sides - German, Russian and Finnish.

SAGE this stupid bait shit kys

A FUCKING LEAF

>Turkey
>"God tier"

>can't get past pic related

0/10 b8

>greece getting credit for ancient greece

>so shit I don't even get a mention
topshekel

>>Making the first global empire of history
>Wrong

Portugal wasn't the first global empire, it was the first transoceanic empire, because you didn't have territories in all continents before Spain has anexing you.

>constantly losing to portugal always in superior number

>Constantly losing to portugal, britain and their allies while fighting the rest of the world

Who says we're easily beaten? We have tons of allies and we have a highly successful history.

turkroach detected

We won in the ww1. Why so many italians believe we lost both ww?
Fucking leftist propaganda.

>Fighting 3 nations at once and BTFO all 3 of them.

Sweden that far down.

you were overrun by a German-Austrian offensive

I wouldn't exactly call it winning

>Decent Tier
>Austria

Can Greece even afford to field one soldier though at this point?

>we lose every battle except the last one

What is this fucking meme? Is this like the French white flag one where it happens once and is automatically every war you've ever done?

>turks
>god tier

My sides

Your right, OP needed to make cuck tier for you guys.

That picture should give Norway more credit for it's operations during WW2. We did pretty good considering our cucked government at the time.

Besides, our whole warrior ideal is built on dying in battle, fighting to the last breath no matter the odds.

You had the superior number you dumbfuck.

France should be lower

Please use the correct German flag, the current flag is between bad tier and wont even fight tier.

:(

i did not mean to write ww1 just ww2

sorry bruh

>Napoleon lose
It took almost all of the European powers to defeat Napoleon's French Army. Meanwhile he defeated Spain and occupied the whole country.
>Spain
All lose after 1600s. Navy loses to Britain, USA and France. Army loses to USA and France. Too backward to do anything of use in WW1 (unlike the French). Civil war (Best fighting units are foreigners. Russia and Germany practically fight a proxy war in Spain.) Franco wins (because of German support and the Moroccan fighters he uses). Spanish volunteers fought well on the Eastern front in WW2 (very few in number and definitely not a reason to assume that even Vichy France at the time could not easily defeat the Spanish army). Modern era, Spain is relegated to third class European power levels. Can't even pay it's debts

>Richard Lynn put the Italian average IQ at 102, the highest in Europe. Its higher in some northern Italian regions at 103.
Does Sup Forums have any explanations to why Pasta's are the smartest in Europe despite having on average a higher middle-eastern admixture (average kebab 85) than most Europeans? I could not find any information on this.

This picture heavily triggers me
>Defended against "shit Russian troops"
>"lost" the winter war

We retained our independence and repelled the USSR war-machine.

>Yes, I am somewhat mad

Why is everything on Israel listed as a negative?

Interesting. I never thought about what Spain did in WW1.

SPAIN, what did you do in WW1. Explain to us.

We, the low tier pizza guys, fucked the turks twice in 7 years during the 20th century.
First time during the italo turkish war of 1911, second time during the first world war.

God tier my balls

Kill yourself for having reposted that, faggot
It's a modification by a turkroach of an actual chart made by Sup Forums
I unironically reported you and will keep reporting anyone who spams that shit in the future

Btw
Turkey doesnt deserve to be God tiier and neither does Britain

>Turkey
>God tier

Didn't their army get beaten up by unarmed protesters ?

Didnt the protesters manage to capture a fucking tank unarmed ?

>pic is the poorest bait ever
>it still working and everyone is mad

Sup Forums is kill Sup Forums is niggers

Poland = constant wars since 996AD and still here. We should be above everyone else desu senpai.

>No Australia
SAGE

Why do you shitpost about us, pathetuic moor?
We took on all Europe by ourselves for centuries

Meanwhile, Brits who never won a single war against an european country by themselves and Turks who lost 80% of their battle despite almost always outnumbering the enemy are God tier

China doesn't get enough credit. But otherwise, pretty decent pic

I know the answer and it is quite sad.
Other european countries such France, Germany and Uk have a really high number of ''citizens'' from third world countries...the average iq in some of the ex colonies of french is around 65.

>Italy
>Roman Empire
>Greece
>Ancient Greece

As I said, at least be consistent. I have also yet to see proof that modern Italians are not directly related to ancient Romans.

>turkey
>God tier

Hang yourself roach

Spaniards salty as fuck

>Russia not in high tier
>Spain not in high tier
>turkey in god tier
In my opinion Spain even deserves to be in god tier. Their golden age was sooner than the other European nations, that's why their influence was diminished over the centuries. But during their prime they absolutely shit stomped everyone.

Yes but ww2 was just, it was just, how do I say this. It was just sad.

>All lose after 1600s
Stop with this meme, even Rocroi wasn't a clear victory for the french.

>Navy loses to Britain
Yes, in Trafalgar, because the french run away and the spaniards had to fight alone. Before that the britbongs losed most of their navy (with 180-200 ships) in Cartagena de Indias against 6 spanish ships and a sieged city, but I guess you didn't know that, do you?

>Army loses to USA
That was a backstabing when we were fighting agains cuban rebels

>And France
Again this meme, you should look for Napoleon phrase when he says that the war agains the spanish guerrillas was when his defeats started

>Too backward to do anything of use in WW1
We don't have any reasons to fight in that war

>Civil war
A war between comunists and fascists, a prologue of WW2. Even France has a "civil war" in their territory when the nazis invade them between commie guerrillas and french fascists.

We also win against Morocco in a operation that was studied for making the D Day, so we aren't so fucking bad.

>Modern era, Spain is relegated to third class European power levels. Can't even pay it's debts

That's true

>SPAIN, what did you do in WW1. Explain to us.

pic related. Great industrial and agricultural developement due to sell good to the warfare countries

I will repeat myself Turkey cannot be god tier since it has been defeated twice by the italians in 7 years. the italo turkish war of 1911 and the first world war

How can you be a god tier when you are fucked so badly by the lowest tier on the chart?

Yeah, we lost in a month
But Germans got conquered in 19 days in 1806 and I don't see people calling them cowards or whatever

Odd selection

Dude
You're a guy who claimed that France lost WW1 in a post earlier in that thread ( )
I don't think anyone right in his mind will deem debating history with you as worth it

>the spaniards also destroyed the 80% of his empire in one single battle
That's one strong weed you're smoking bro.

I didn't say that, I said you fight in that war.

St Quentin best day of my life

>lost winter war

No we won winter war and lost continuation war you stupid leaf

We had no business in WW1 whatsoever.

That's bait.

ftfy OP

>Yes, in Trafalgar, because the french run away and the spaniards had to fight alone

I love how you always try to make excuse for your fuck ups
The only ship from our side that did anything worthwhile in that battle was French
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ship_Redoutable_(1791)

The Spanish one were hopelessly garbage, even moreso than the French ones

We remained neutral, while you lost not only ww1 but also ww2.

saying that you reported something is a reportable offence, you dip

This !

>USA
>poor soldiers
horseshit

I am shocked and disappointed that despite our commitment to OPERATION TOKEN EFFORT we have been excluded.

Except

1. Britain is still God tier despite having never won a war against a civilized country without relying on its allies
2. France still has the "shameful present" mention (70 years ago =/= presents)

Btw there are probably many mores, I just looked these two countries

>+protestant innovations

kys

france best military record

>Another shitty bait.
Meh

That's pretty dumb imo
I never report shit but I often claim that I did (since it has a bigger impact overall)

>I love how you always try to make excuse for your fuck ups
That's why Villeneuve run away to Corunna and the Santisima Trinidad fought against the british until it was captured, right?

Austria sucked at WW1. Tiny Serbia repelled AH invasions 3 times. They only occupied Serbia when Germans took mater int their own hands and Bulgaria joined war on axis side

KISS ME HARDY
I
S
S

M
E

H
A
R
D
Y

>Hidalgo

>Germans God Tier
>back to back world war losers in got tier

Yeah thisAnd you didn't lose Trafalgar because the French ran away. The British beat you fair and square. Blaming the Cubans for losing to the USA is also not relevant. The US just bested you. The Peninsula War was a thorn in Napoleons side, I agree. Spain was still defeated utterly by Napoleon though. It took the British to actually liberate Spain.

>Spain WW1 Great industrial and agricultural development
kek. that would explain why in 1936 the vast majority of Spain was poor as fuck and underdeveloped. Many were practically serfs, farming land owned by the Church or Royals to pay rent on those same farms. Apart from Catalonia, Spain was one of the least industrialised nations in Europe after WW1. A nation of peasant farmers

Bestiality is legal in Italy, stop being a hypocrite and go back to growing spaghetti from trees so I can eat my supper Mr. Ravioli

>Russia
>poor tactics

>Ottoman
>fearlessness, not the fact that they breed like roaches

>Ethiopia
>Derg funded by both Soviets and CIA
>"small" Communist rebellion

>Brazil
>Never really fought anyone

in conclusion, knowledge of history and tactics: meme tier

>ancient warfare

nigger pls