JUST IMAGINE

Imagine being 20 year old Colbert who loves comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obsessed

based colbert poster

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

kys dogposter you posted this in the other thread

>he is going to apologize

thats why

Dubs and he completely loses it on tonight's show and goes full redpill

Get used to it sweetheart

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DONALD DRUMPF.

um no sweetie, this is a funposting board now

BLUMPF! WHERE ARE MY SHOES!

DUDE I HATE MYSELF SO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE IF I HAD ONLY BEEN BORN IN A SUPERIOR BROWN PEOPLE CULTURE I WOULD BE HAPPY RATHER THAN A HUSK OF A HUMAN BEAN LMAO

Exactly

FUCK PLUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>"come on guys, us oldfags remember when Sup Forums was all about discussing the latest & greatest tv shows & films. Now we're full of guys obviously butthurt at Stephen Colbert of The Late Show (formerly The Colbert Report). Come on, seriously, stop posting these because its pathetic. Please stop."

FUCK CHEATOS AND FUCK ORANGE PEOPLE

>being this naive

dubs and you kill yourself

FUCK HOLSTERS AND FUCK COCKS

>implying you have to be a Sup Forumstard to enjoy the funposting

I wrote in Bernie and I think this shit is hilarious.

LEL

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM...
JOIN THEM
LET'S GO REGINALD FROOM
(but he doesn't know it's a part of my MASTER PLAN)

He makes millions of dollars and has a very large audience, while inciting treason.

Name his equivalent during Obama's Presidency. I'll wait.

Why is this effeminate talk show host so salty?

Why is Stephen Colbert so obsessed with Trump?

It's his job
He is literally paid millions to do make fun of the orange oompa loompa

He's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark FLUMPT.

Where do you think his money comes from?

Steven Colbert made racist, sexist, homophobic comments that severely incapacitated me. I demand that CBS fire him over these comments that shattered my ability to process reality.

>I hope you got a chance to see the The Colbert Report's two special episodes i had them do about CGI U that we taped in St. Louis this weekend. This is the link to last nights with a sketch about commitments and the monologue and WJC interview aired Monday. Hope you enjoy and looking forward to your feedback. Next will be your Colbert appearance!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703

So are Sup Forumstards confirmed fragile snowflakes who can't take a joke? I mean we were told to shut the fuck up when trump was caught on tape confessibg to sexual assault and yet we made him the president. Colbert correctly points out that Putin is a big guy for Trump and that warrants him losing his job?

Why can't you faggots just admit you got conned by this orange russian traitor?

>make fun of Trump by calling him gay

>80% of your demographic is gay

>have to apologize and offer your anus to the gay community now

Being a leftist is hell. There's no dignity.

but seriously we can't let blumpt get the nuclear codes

t. reddit

>trump was caught on tape confessibg to sexual assault

retard

Nothing bothers a leftist like asking them to keep up with their own standards.

Anyone have the DAMAGED Colbert?

umm sweetie colberts comments literally gave me ptsd he needs to thrown in jail

i think its kind of funny how liberals are trying to turn the snowflakes meme back on conservatives when they were the ones who invented them and demand actual literal safe spaces on campuses

pretty pathetic tbqh we all know who the real safe space pros are

Check 4plebs, it's got to be in the archives about 6 days back.

Why is this dogfucker so obsessed with Sup Forums

>tfw you overdose of blue pills and forgot that you're a fucking white male

Its you faggots since you want to ban everything.

t. reddit

i dont see conservatives holding literal anti-free speech rallies tbqh

What do they even want to ban? He's right. It's liberals that want everything that hurts their fee fees removed. Go back to your reddit hivemind you dumb cunt.

The lgbtq groups own Colbert now and they'll let him know when they're finished with him. This is what happens when you're in the biz. He knew the deal when he signed his soul over to some elderly kike at a round table.

It's always the most nonsensical shit they pull it out on as well. Guy gets labeled a white supremacist by a publication, go to their office to ask for proof, the editor then calls him a snowflake for defending himself.

>anti free speech

You mean anti nazi right?

Honestly, the Jews aren't even hiding their agenda anymore.

By holding them to their own standard they either have to shut up or acknowledge nobody dies if you tell a gay joke.

>y-you're the real snowflakes
Stfu faggot. Just reap what you sowed

>everyone to the right of Karl Marx is a nazi!

it's only going to get worse friend

Don't show your power level! wtf