Fringe

Fringe thread?

The point where Peter becomes an observer

sometimes I cry for what could have been.

Same here Asphro

The show worked great as a series where episodes were more or less standalone, and it was basically modern day X-Files. Then they started introducing parallel worlds and all this crap, and it made me start to get turned off because it reminded me of what happened to Lost around the third or fourth season. I generally don't like it when shows start to introduce these long season long or longer arcs.

>sometimes I cry for what could have been.
fuck man if they just stopped after the machine was activated it would have been great.

This like all other Fringe threads, except one months and months back, will die having never hit bump limit

This is correct.

Her name is in fact *.

Post cutie Olivia

Never knew Peter got Observer powers because I dropped this show pretty early on.

>While interrogating an Observer, Peter killed him and took the technology that was implanted in him and put it in himself. He began to slowly lose his humanity in his thirst for vengeance
That sounds awesome
>but he was coaxed back by Olivia and he removed the tech
but I made the right decision.

But who observes the observers?

That's when it got good though

Don't get me wrong, it was interesting, I just far preferred when the show was more episodic in nature.

this

that guy is fucking retarded, who the fuck gives a shit about monster of the week

The Committee.

literally kill yourself right now

Nah, that gave it a sitcom feel where everything resets in the next episode imo

>Literally liking Lost 2.0
No U

When Peter got observer tech it was the most interesting part imo

The last season feels rushed as fuck. It doesn't come off as being an organic end to the series but a mad dash to shove shit in before the show got the can.

I dropped it after the first or second episode of the last season. Is it worth finishing?

because they were rushed in the last season

yes. but the end does leave unanswered questions

im glad i watched it all twice 2 times before it left netflix. final started kinda meh but got good in the end.

Such as?

I'm totally aware of that. It's not hard to tell watching it.

like what happen to william bell

they were plan on doing 6 season

Yes

I dropped it after the leanord nimoy ark season finale. They show was really good but bit the dust hard eventually.

Fringe live threads were one of the best things about old Sup Forums

All that shit was hinted from the very first episodes, I'm currently rewatching it and the paralel universes shit begins like by the middle of first season.

>there will never be a show both as good and as comfy as season 1-2 Fringe every again

I watch The Expanse anyway but it's not the same.

Also, sup Fringebro, last days have been super comfy watching fringe and talking with you (I know there's at least another guy who's been watching it after the quads, sup other guys who might be there)

found some oc

That's how the show SHOULD have worked though. 20+ episodes per season should have been MOTW, but that doesn't mean that they can't hint at the big bad, or even be directly to do with it, as long as there's some resolution at the end of the episode. You get the premiere, the finale, and the midseason premiere and finale to have episodes entirely about the overarching plot. Unfortunately after season 2 MOTW just went out the window.

>ywn fuck have a 3some with 2 prime Anna Torvs from different universes

Meh.

thanks reddit

i like way you think lol

whatever man

I only want it if scientist Anna Torv is watching

When he teleported
I lost my shit desu. shame he got rid of it.

something is wrong with your computer man.

Fringe is criminally underrated.

It does the alternate universe trope better than Sliders did, but doesn't quite get the X-Files feel just right.

Cast is good together, and characters are lovable and comfy.

Have you ever taken LSD, user?

Yeah, it's great, I wish it was easier to get around her. Will leave you absolutely retarded if you take it too much, don't trust dudes who say it's harmless.

A man with exquisite taste

R
E
S
I
S
T

Do it for her

pls kill yourself and dont infect our comfy fringe threads

Fringe wasn't comfy and there aren't any comfy fringe threads, just tryhards that never get to bump limit

>He wasn't here when the show was still running

Yes I was, reddit spacing fuck.

Best long running cellphone ad ever made.

>Reddit spacing
>One sentence

Retard

Nice reddit space between quote and text, reddit spacing redditspacingfaggot.

Can't you go back to your reddit threads about rick morty or some other garbage?

Rick and Morty is a legit decent TV show.

>these reddit spacers

How come you're so familiar with reddit anyway?

The boy

>No Olivia x Fauxlivia sex scene

:(

So you watched it 4 times?
Last time i watched it was like 3 years ago.
Its still on amazon prime so i might rewatch it soon.

>muh White Lily

stupid flower

Is this connected to the xfiles? Do they investigate aliens?