NZ Sup Forums - OP is a poorfag edition

thread 3

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/education/82338738/highprofile-criminologist-greg-newbolds-rape-lecture-sparks-student-complaints
youtube.com/watch?v=QT0I-sdoSXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw not poor and still use one of those heaters
comfy/10

What do you lads think about our troops in Iraq?
Should we even be there?

Didn't realize it got cold enough to use a portable heater Down Under m8

REMINDER TO BLOW ON THE PIE ECKS DEE DEE DEE EBIN MAY MAY

>Tfw not poor and booking business class tickets for a holiday to Europe

nah probably not but if we're going to be allies with america we have to back them up on their stupid shit

quick bump from last OP before bed

be neat to see this become a semi regular thing

sad, it's still 17C outside here. didn't even need a fire - but I did cos I could - but gone out now

How did you sheep-shaggin cunts manage 3 threads of your own?

It fucking snows down to sea level here in dunners m8

we are next to Antarctica m8

Hello chums

New Zealand's climate is no where near as good as Australia's, it's like a slightly more mild britain but none of the buildings have insulation, so you are cold af in winter

Tbh its actually looks better than mine... Chink made potential explosive heater on my end

>Holidaying in Europe

Hope you've got enough saved up for the ransom

>Memes.

May as well get in on that oil. We got nothing better for our military to do atm

lmao.

>dunners
fuck, there is actually civilization south of Christ Church?

we are only there because the blue pills sold to the public over a decade ago

invercargill is even further south than that

Come to America.

Go to the South East. South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina etc.

i support the troop in Iraq
NZ has a moral obligation to wipe out shitskins.

>a holiday to Europe
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Gotta get some cultural enrichment

one of my mates is from Gore, that's way down there

Maybe you should look at an atlas once in your life america

Stand at the Bombays and look south and it's mud huts and incest as far as the eye can see

Yes, good morning lads. Shitposting I see.

>tfw was born in england
>mum is nz so came here as a baby
>since then never even left north island
reeeee I have only even been outside the wellington region like twice

The old coastal colonial cities are fantastic warm vacation spots

>fuck, there is actually civilization south of Christ Church?
only heathens m8, descended from the scots.

At least you keep your place clean and tidy bruv.

It already is a semi regular thing, and the rest of Sup Forums seem to embrace it.

I guess the little bubble away from all the chaos that is NZ facinates Sup Forums

post ur heritage, better not be any poos here

explain Alaska. Yeah, the Southerners in many ways have higher civilization than us up North. Was a Southerner myself once

I dunno if you can call scarfies """"civilized""""", however there is lovely Edinburgh architecture down there
>Knox Church
>University Geology Building
>University Clocktower Building
>Knox College
>Larnarch Castle
>Railway Station is the most photographed building in the Southern Hemisphere or some shit (pic related)
Plus more

nzrep

Nah he's just too poor to own anything.

thats why i moved desu. dunedin is cloudy year round it drives pepes nuts

Kiwi Bros post your Senpai

>TFW lived near Bombay

anyone else see the press article about feminist cunts mass triggering after getting BTFO at canterbury uni this week?

stuff.co.nz/national/education/82338738/highprofile-criminologist-greg-newbolds-rape-lecture-sparks-student-complaints

you wanna stay north of the Bombays, good on ya mate. Leave the rest of the country's houses affordable

We are rowdy cunts tonight.

Dunners (Dunedin) is the next big city beyond Chch. Full of students burning couches and drinking in the streets or so it used to be, I'm not sure what they get up to nowadays

One drop rule potato nigger

Damn. I never thought about putting wheels on my computer.

german plantation owner, noice m8

Not a poo, but my father, grand-father and great-grandfather were all born in India.

Eye opening, I have a friend in Auckland who've I've visited once before but only ever visited South Island once at into Christchurch at that, always that I'd retire in NZ or at least settle, and now after Google Earthing these cities I wouldn't mind settling in the southern part of S. Island, seems comfy and white.

Cool, thanks for current events stuff. This thread needs more

even if the US became significantly more homogeneous and healed all its social fractures and developed a social climate like NZ, people here wouldnt like it because we'd get fucking bored.

American culture is one of doing shit, not because it makes sense or because its necessary but because we get fucking bored not doing shit. Carnegie and Rockefeller who personify American culture the best out of anybody got fucking bored and built like 100 buildings around the country in a contest to one up each other because they ran out of shit to do

Here's something to consider, the South Island will likely remain white, while the North Island (excluding my based wairarapa) will turn poo-brown

Hosting Syrian refugees I hear

Not for long. The cuck mayor of dunners is committed to bringing in terr- I mean Syrians, we just had our delivery of like 150 or so

my town is a qt

The further south you go the whiter it is, so stick to anywhere below Nelson or at least Welly and then you should be good

Otago and Canterbury are best regions by far

i have a smoother version of that i'm working on

From other thread

Fuck off, cunt. People with opinions like yours are the reason why we don't have that many young representatives, and therefore we don't have many people who share our views in office.
>professional parasite
fucking hah. You only say that because you only see the leaders of National working their stuff.

I've actually considered it several times.

nice m8

>not a poo
>has three generations of shitting in the street

Baptist missionaries lad. Lived up in Darjeeling.

Oh damn, RIP dunners life confirmed haram

Auckland Region will be broken up in a few more years time Rodney isn't sticking around for much longer everyone there is white af

>hate Labour's fiscal and social policy
>hate National's "sell NZ to China and open borders" policy
>a vote for Winston is likely a vote for a Labour/Green/NZ First coalition

>tfw i will never have to live next to refugees
thank you god but fuck you cucked church who wants them

Pretty much.

ok fair enough. what a thankless task trying to convert heathen pooinloos must have been.

Do it. We need more memes and red pilled politicians

no point in vote 3rd party for electorate unless in special seats just choose who is last worse out of nats or lab

It's always lefties or the fucking church. They need a good shoah'ing.

Our politicians are red pilled as fuck you just don't see it often, they just excellent at avoiding blame and blaming another government 20 years ago.

>thinking of dating a chinese girl after living in Auckland for a few years

Tourist in NZ here. Do you lads know the easiest and cheapest way to get from Rotorua to Wai o tapu tomorrow mor ing and later from rotorua to auckland airport? Help appreciated.

Also another thing I wanted to discuss. I notice a lot more people here in north island that I assume are polynesian/maori people? It strikes me that a disproportionate amount of these people are overweight. What exactly is going on here? Do they follow a different culture or are they well integrated into NZ society, unlike the aborgines in Aus?

The south island reminds me of Montana while the north is like the Caribbean

how the fuck does that work

Fuck off chinaman. That's not how this works.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT0I-sdoSXU

Learn how MMP works.

Hold up
Did someone say there's coldness in kiwiland AND it's next to the promised land of Antarctica??
I need to pack my bags.
RIP this fucking literal hellnation of endless heat, I'm out.

It's pretty much been a game of hot potato for the past decade if not longer, would like to see someone actually get something done with all the time they waste on each other

Its generics and upbringings, also some of them come from the islands. Most of the maori tribes were on the north island, so you'll see a lot more up there than down south.

Maori and Islanders are fat fucks.

They're lazy, have a lot of children, and eat too much.

they are more integrated but still have nigger like minds

>It strikes me that a disproportionate amount of these people are overweight.
Too much KFC. There's also some genetic issue they seem to have. Niue has a 71% obesity rate, for example.

that article is kinda interesting, if you read the unintentional subtext. the problem is when the migrants come in, and stick to their own, people they are comfortable with. how much better would it be if they were truly assimilated - if they 'got' our culture? I have worked with some Asian kiwis. Born here, have same accent, same attitudes etc. Their skin says one thing but the moment they open their mouths they show themselves as kiwis

I hear the Naked Bus is good

which state u in faggot?

New Zealand has reached such a state politically that when theres some for government to do, its just repeal or budget the last government's shit. We already got gay marriage and stuff ticked off, so other than feeding kids and trying to push through a capital gains tax, theres not much to do.

It's warm in the North and cold in the South.

Deep south starts to get nice and close to Antarctica, which means we get very cold winds every now and then. The North is warmer because it is closer to the equator.

Fun fact: Wellington is so windy because it's a valley where the cold air from the south mixes with the warm air from the north.

Anyone here want to go back to FPP and highjack the nats I have made up a pic of what the Auckland electorates would look like if we stayed at 120 seats

The far north volcanic areas maybe look tropical, with the native bush still and hot pools and stuff, but where i live in the north island it's a european landscape

south island pretty much right, but with a lot of coastal stuff too

Richard Prosser the number 3 of NZF got the job by literally speaking to Winston one day in Rangiora and by the end of the convo Winnie offered him a list spot.

>Southerlies.

See But basically for the overweight crap, I'm 80% sure its just what they eat. A lot of them will be on minimal wages or the benefit so all they can afford is cheap mince pies and fucking fanta to feed their kids. So its basically food from the dairy, macca's and KFC. Plus they eat a fuck tonne on top of it all

With global warming and shit, South Island in some places is fucking nice. Not even cold anymore.

ikr a New Zealand Chang is a pretty big head trip.

i've actually never met anyone with nz accent who wasn't white, maori or polynesian, it would probably blow my mind desu

I love how the more ethnic the north gets the more it reminds me of Germany's flag

Actually an interesting cultural difference for the obesity part lad
>Be me, be polynesian living on some fuck off tropic island
>Oh shit im hungry
>I'll just go grab a grapefruit/coconut/fish to sate my hunger

Come to NZ
>Oh shit I'm hungry
>No coconut trees lying around
>What's this? A huge burger, containing meats and vegetables? All for $8? ANd I don't even have to leave my car

So you tell me
Learnt this for myself after visiting the islands on holiday

As for the transport issue, there will probably be a shuttle or a bus. If worst comes to worst get a taxi m9, or hire a car.

id here