Attached: IMG_2509.jpg (768x432, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdniX2K8PPs
youtube.com/watch?v=1bUAWbd61HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>play for soyboy commies
or
>play for glorious espana nationalists

Attached: 1489770845534.gif (388x394, 36K)

Barcelona but without the whole independence mental illness

For me, it's Bayern Munich

>play for pinoy fanbase
or
>play for pinoy fanbase

thanks i'll pass

t. Schlomi

barcelona because i don't want ronaldo bullying me in the showers

Real Madrid are the scummiest club on the planet, so the obvious answer is Barcelona.

When you are a Real Madrid player you are treated like you belong to Royalty, you can commit any crime with no bad press or consequence

When you are a Barcelona player you better wipe your ass after every dinner or you are fucked.

So I told Suarez to lie down on the floor.

He actually did it, the absolute madman

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-184054.jpg (1080x1920, 556K)

this, unironically, I could never play for a team whose fans glorify Che Guevara and to this day mourn their failed stalinist takeover attempt of the country in the 30's

>Which would you rather play for?
Barcelona
youtube.com/watch?v=TdniX2K8PPs
youtube.com/watch?v=1bUAWbd61HQ

t.soygentian
based

For me, it's Loserpool

Attached: 1520164528571.jpg (992x750, 134K)

>borderline authoritarian
>only like barça because i hate penaldo
which is the proper autism choice, lads?

Barça of course because of my Catalan heritage

Barça is the partician choice

which city has the best girls
that's the real question

why do you hate Ronaldo though? Yeah, he's a metrosexual who throws temper tantrums but on the other hand he's confident, arrogant, competitive, hard working and triggers the living shit out of so many people.

In my experience Ronaldo and Real are supported by the most Chad people I know, while Barca is supported by conformist normals, soyboys, manlets, poorfags who hate Real because they're rich (and conveniently look the other way when Barca spends money on Ibra, Suarez, Neymar or Dembele), incels etc.

Just look at the narrative. Messi is supposed to be "our boy" because he's quiet, autistic, literal genetic failure only saved by drugs etc. On the other hand we're suppoed to hate Ronaldo because he's rich, famous, handsome, succesful, popular, arrogant, selfish and very open and proud about it all. Seems like an obvious choice who is the choice for slave morality cattle and who is the choice for master morality spiritual nobility.

Madrid if you like them with dicks

For me, it's ~2007 era Valencia.

Why does it matter, i hope you all realize that you’re probably going to be benched before you get loaned out to las palmas for the majority of your time in either club

t. soyboy who is dying to be a chad and thinks anyone cares what foreign club he bandwagons
you must lead a happy life kek

Madrid.

Barca. Real is actually good with their finances and would most likely pay less wages.

Question: What do you remember about former Madrid president Bernabéu?
Answer: Santiago was one of the wise men in my life. The person on top of the rest. A great heart and intelligence. As opposed to what most people believe, he wasn't a politicised man. If you never got to meet him, you don't know anything about Bernabéu. I read he was a tyrant, hard-hearted, unfair... He was the fairest person I met. When I landed at Madrid he was eighty years old and able to speak in front of a club assembly for three hours. He was mentally and physically fit. He was humble. He treated every employee with the greatest respect.

Q: Bernabéu was labelled as an authoritarian leader in harmony with a fascist regime. You had a Black Panther hairdo, read Che Guevara's diaries and did not separate from Mao's Red Book. Did he never comment on the convenience to change your style?
A: Not at all! After our very first conversation he said to me 'Hey, Paul! You're awesome. I am sure you'll honour your looks and play for Madrid like a warrior. You are someone who fights for his club. You've made an impression on me already!' People know nothing about Bernabéu. He did not like popularity or publicity. He was an introvert, defensive. Not a dictator, not a tyrant, not unpleasant either. He was the exact opposite of that.

Attached: Ebbin.png (377x330, 7K)

és um comuna de merda então?

>TFW real madrid's founder is Catalunyan
kek

not for soyboi pinkos

Depends on who which club pays me more

Good lord this ignoramus again

Attached: 11401322_436644763184995_6336158950519134110_n.jpg (400x237, 36K)

also this

Attached: sport-graphics-2004_735028a.jpg (190x240, 13K)

Real Madrid to honor my catalan herritage

Catalan, they were two brothers
And Barça founder was a swiss

oh and this too...

Attached: souvenir-stall-with-che-guevara-figures-next-to-the-sagrada-famlia-D5G35Y.jpg (859x1390, 216K)

You said fans not two players
And guevara was argentinian and is not admired because he was a commie but because he was antiamerican

Whichever offered me a contract first.

>barca's crest literally has another country's flag in it

Moron confirmed

I LIVE next to sagrada familia and those shity market stands were put by the new mayor, they are paki run and not permament, they sell cocacola shirts and other things, they sell independence flags next to spanish ones
And no citizen buys anything from them, just silly tourists
If you would go out an visit touristic cities you would see the same
Commie parties dont get more than 5% here, less than in the rest of spain.
Im fucking tired of your libel

Its the cross of san george wich was a knight from capadocia, he is the patron saint of Catalonia just like he is from England, Sardinia, Genoa, Georgia and others
He represents the christian virtue and battle against evil wich is the dragon
Have you ever heard of the legend of saint george the dragon slayer who saved a princess?
In Catalonia Sant Jordi is now celebrated by gifting a rose to a loved women and geting a book in return

Still didn't disprove his point though, lad.

Most people outside the British archipelago believe England's flag is the one above your post.

What? No?

Checked and stop trying to educate Chicanos, it's not worth it. They'll be gardening/picking strawberries soon enough

Its also the flag of the city of Barcelona as it was used by the count of barcelona like the 4 red stripes

barca

I can't stand that faggot speaker at bernabeu

Barcelona, just so I can check out Piques junk in the shower

what point? the cross of st. george doesn't belong to you, you fucking pikey

atletico

This but Real and Ronaldo's

I could give a shit whether it BELONGS to us or not, bottom line is that it's England's national flag you toilet scrubbing wanker

I bet Ronaldo has a tiny dick, go for Bale instead