youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really makes you think

>obsessed with mass shootings
>yells Allahu Akhbar
>n-not ISIS so it's ok, let's accept 1 more million refugees

Clickbait.
Fuck off straya

Where were you when you learned that Iranians were actually German white nationalists?

The Illuminati will always have some guy to go perform a politically convenient mass murder when they need him to.

They use people like this to advance agendas; that's the primary reason why "mass shootings" have been increasing in the third world: they're behind it. Just like they were behind Oswald.

youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

Well they were immune from the Nuremberg laws after all.

>2016
>now sandniggers can be white Nazis
wow what a time we live in

it's pretty much over for Sup Forums at this point.
>shooter was white
>wasn't muslim
>idolized neo nazis

Yeah, because I'm totally going to trust German Police.

*first world

If he was truly a fan of breivik he would have killed himself

>shooter was white

So, what's the link?

I bet this was the Aryan eternal anglo poster

>iranian
>white
top zozzle

>>yells Allahu Akhbar
When will this meme die? He did not yell allahu snackbar. Some Muslim woman who wasn't even at the shooting said her son was in the bathroom with the shooter when he loaded his gun and that she then heard him shout "allahu snackbar"... but then admitted she wasn't even in the McD.

Dude was a white, xenophobic Breivik loving dude who wanted to "honor" the 5th anniversary of the Breivik massacre.

He did

It was the anniversary of Breivik's horrific massacre and this guy was obsessed with mass shootings.

>Implying the German government isn't Soviet-tier at this point

Disinfo and lies,all of it.

>Mexicans are white
>Iranians are white

That doesn't mean there's a link. Is there any concrete info about why exactly it happened yet?

So wtf happened? He was bullied by immigrants and killed immigrants?

>IRANIAN
>WHITE
>IRANIAN
>WHITE
>IRANIAN
>WHITE

abdul pls, it was an iranian 2nd or 3rd gen immigrant that snapped due to being bullied for being iranian - breivik day might have been a fitting day to snap for him

it's probably tied both with a gun-loving affinity (shooter using fps-online-slang) and a muslim stance on killing all the infidels that bullied him in school.

Also, it's quite sad that you (the austrian shill faggot) have been posting the same lies all day on Sup Forums, get a life.

he was bullied for being an immigrant and killed whites, the media likes to spin it though

he was bullied by everyone and killed everyone

He was Iranian. Breivik would have gleefully sent him to the ovens.
There's no link.
He was a mudshit fascinated with ISIS and that's how people will remember him.
The leftish media can try to spin their way out of it if they like. It's not gonna work.

>BBC news

Consider a reenactment of attached photograph.

>a guy named Ali Sonboly thinks he is a German
2nd generation immigrants are cute

I wonder if he was a fellow user..?

>Three of the victims were from Kosovo

He literally killed Muslims. White supremacy terror confirmed.

He was a kissless happening fag from R9K tbqh

You may be onto something.

>dead Albshits

what a time to be alive

The Lugenpresse is so disgraceful. Worst part is most German cucks actually believe this. Muzzie googles about mass shootings, probably researched 100 mudslimes and Brevik, so they print about Brevik.

He was targeting immigrant Muslim children - he tried to lure the to McD by using a female Muslim Facebook account.

>mfw every terrorist attack in the Middle East is actually white supremacisr nazis becuase the victims are Arabs/Muslims

Haha time for refugees

Lies. The police guy said he was assuming a connection, admitted he had no evidence of it, and that he was "making an assumption".

POLICE INVENTING A FALSE NARRATIVE TO COVER UP JIHADI

The link is that the police guy is "making an assumption" (direct quote from press conference). No evidence whatsoever.

>patriotic germans aren't gassing journalists over this
haha what a bunch of cucks

„Ich esse keine Suppe! Nein!
Ich esse meine Suppe nicht!
Nein, meine Suppe ess’ ich nicht!“

i told you yesterday. i've been telling you all night. your obsessive hunger to feed your narratives is making you blind to the facts.

How does he got 300 ammo in Germany?

Is it true "Richard Gutjahr" who filming the Nice Attack, is the one who also filming McAttack?

German police said that it was NO POLITICAL shooting, but just a normal shooting. There are no ties with this guy and the right or ISIS. But they found that he was fascinated by people who did shootings. Not only Brevik but others as well.

What is Olivier Giroud doing there?

German propaganda ministry working overtime to turn this Iranian Islamist into a white nationalist.

Let me guess their next play. The entomology of Iranian is Aryan. White nationalists stupidly use Aryan these days to describe themselves. Therefore he must be a white nationalist.

Even though his name is Ali.

Also, is it true that there is rare pokemon spawn before the attack?

>But they found

Why are you believing the narrative pushed by your authorities when they are the same people who want to flood your nation with more Achmeds?

Of course they're going to deny his links to Islam, despite his heritage and name and all common sense and reason.

> Shooter himself said he did it because he was bullied
> Cletus the American pig farmer knows better

But Persians and Germans share a similar ethnic background.

Persians and Parthians were steppe nomads before they settled in Iran.

From the greatest nation on the planet to one of the worst. Sad.

Baal demands more shootings. Feed him all the unbelievers.

Gutjahr was the one who filmed in Nice. Don't know about Munich though

>Is it true "Richard Gutjahr" who filming the Nice Attack, is the one who also filming McAttack?

I don't think he got video of the German attack but he was present. He's the guy with the wife who is a member of the Israeli parliament.

IT WAS DOES GOSH DARN VIDEOGAMES HE PLAYED POKEMON GO AND THEN DID IT

look man, it's just pants on head retarded. you've literally shut yourself off from hard facts and only listen to the voices planted in your head.

Just keep believing the German narrative and maintain those wide open borders, Colgate.

The police also said that those 1000 women that got molested was over exaggerated.

Checked
And its about nationality
He was German
But not by blood

Well, it was.

I checked there were no good pokemon near. There was a blastoise but it was outside the lockdown zone.

So can we agree that the real story is unironically that of a lone wolf with psychiatric problems who was bullied, depressed and wanted revenge on society?

It looks like the "obvious link with Breivik" means that he just took him as an example for doing a shooting (not the nationalist ideology).

Iran literally translates to "Aryan's land"

He was an Iranian though. Islam is at fault again.

No it wasn't. 1000 women got molested despite the authorities trying to play it down.

among the killed are three turks and three albanians. shooter was screaming "fucking turks". do the math.

If the racist Germans talked to him calmly instead calling him a Kanacke this could have been avoided.

>German Breivik is child of Iranian immigrants
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Stop feeding them that piss from the bottle labeled "second generation immigrants are native".

It is just counter-productive.

Neck beard don't know that

yeah im sure

its just slogans, Americans made him do this

yes typical american white boy shooting school style . nothing new

>among the killed are three turks and three albanians. shooter was screaming "fucking turks". do

German open borders propaganda ministry.

Gunman clearly on video shooting at random people walking up to a McDonald's.

German propaganda ministry: "He specifically targeted Albanians and Turks!"

Don't let them get away with this narrative.

Yeah, right.

So truth should be not said, otherwise sandniggers go crazy?

We can not evolve like this you know. This leads to degeneration.

Second generation immigrant is far from being native.

why should i prefer your narrative though
sell it to me

They provoked him in purpose while he was holding a gun.

>there was an "obvious" link between the new attack and Friday's fifth anniversary of Breivik's attacks in Norway
Becomes a headline of
Munich gunman 'had link to Anders Breivik', Norway killer

That whites are the problem?

>psychiatric problems
>no links with right-wing ideology
>"I was bullied"
>implying albanians are easily distinguishable from arians
>Ignoring the rest of the deadly and non-deadly victims

No, YOU do the math.

>it was NO POLITICAL shooting, but just a normal shooting.
Holy shit the world we live in.

>Sup Forumstards in denial
Ayy lmao
He was an Aryan as much as you dickheads lol

>why should i prefer your narrative though
>sell it to me

How about you watch the video of him indiscriminately shooting at the very white looking randoms walking up to the McDonalds and ask yourself: "How would he know these people he never met before are Turk or Albanian?"

Now ask yourself how that fits with the narrative your open borders government is trying to feed you now. There was no way for him to fucking know. Those people were just walking down the street and he tried to ice all of them.

Combine that with his name.

Combine that with his Islamic heritage.

German government propaganda operation is BTFO.

>pol condemns the shooting
>fucking muslims destroying our countries
>mfw it was literally a Sup Forumstard who committed the shooting
>mfw it's literally you who are responsible for this and not muslims

it's so fucking delicious

lol must be a fan of his because he shot innocents.

There's genuine fans of Brevik right here on Sup Forums, they don't shoot anyone. They certainly don't shoot anyone and yell allahu ackbar.

You want my to call shylock?

So answer for words are bullets. Nice going.

in past these lands was named PERSIA

>obsessed with mass shootings

Police found a book on mass shootings in his flat.
That's some very serious stretching the police is doing, but I guess they have their orders from Muti.

take note of these narrative escape clauses:

The gunman was carrying a 9mm Glock handgun, and
a red rucksack containing 300 rounds of ammunition,
a post-mortem examination was needed to see if he died as a result of officers’ gunfire.

how the hell does a school kid get 300 rounds and a glock?

That's what crazy people do

Nazis are sjws
shooter was an sjw

>white

Iranians are white

I fail to see how this is surprising. While I understand a lot of people on here joke or make connections to shooters of the past it's not out of the realm of possibility that some retard would try to achieve the same kill count on the same day as a previous shooter.

darknet, easy. just how naive are you.

When can us normies get our own Israel?