Realistic Trump win

I can't imagine another way, unless something drastic occurs.

ME is going red.

Based on the polls, this is indeed the current map, South Africanbro, so there is nothing wrong with it.

Furthermore:
- He had led in an Oregon poll
- He was only down by 3 in the last Michigan poll, Romney lost by 10 pts there
- He has tied in a statewide Virginia poll, but it's possible that that state will cuck
- Colorado: see pic. it'll be close, but he can with it. Same with Virginia
- He was only down by 5 in the last Connecticut poll, Mccain and Romney lost by 20 and 18 points there
- Bush only lost Wisconsin by 12.000 votes in 2004, so there may be something possible there

dont see nevada going red, PA will be hard (despite record republican turnout
hillary still got more votes in PA)

Been following this election since December

This is how it's gonna go

Do you mean the whole state or one of those "disctricts"? Nebraska has those too, and Obama won one back in 2008 so I suppose there are possibilities for Trump in Maine.

See pic

Trump has tied in the polls there and is leading by a very wide margin in the county that always predicts the statewide results in PA. It's very possible and probably more likely than Virginia going red, despite the fact that the latter has a more Republican history.

any polls out of NY?

I thought Rubio would have slaughtered Trump in Florida during the primary. Ended up being the other way around simply because of the "Trump" name.

Meme magic wills it.

virginia would already be really hard to flip red these days, now that shillary has a VP from there it will be even harder.

forget about new york, democrats got twice as many votes as republicans. its statistically impossible to win for trump.

No one really cared about Rubio here in Florida. He means nothing to us. If Jeb was still in, there's a good chance he could have won though. Florida is VERY Trumpy and it will be a red state just as it's been for a long while now.

NY may very well go blue. It's been blue for a while and some see NY as Clinton's "home state" just because she was a senator there.

HOLY SHIT PRAISE KEK

Pennsylvania will go red this year. Trump is pushing that state hard and he won easily there in the primaries. Remember he lost Virginia to Rubio so he really isn't strong there so I see that going blue.

You're off about Virginia. Trump has a better chance of taking Michigan

Pssst by the way join my risk game guys ;)))

This

I'm an optimistic person, I believe trump will win. He will easily win Florida and North Carolina despite what the media pushes. But there is no way he wins NY.

Ny has always been california tier blue bro

The Supreme Court ruled out 200,000 felons from voting today. You have to think this helps Trump a good bit, but I still see Virginia going blue

Was at the thread when it happened...what a day.

They got twice as many votes because it was a CLOSED primary which required one to change affiliation a year prior. Two of trumps own children couldn't even vote for him.

Yeah I know. It's gonna be blue as shit this year.

Seeing an insane amount of Trump support here in Florida though. The past two elections, you'd see an equal amount of Obama and McCain/Romney signs but for every Hillary sign there are 500 Trump signs, I'm not even exaggerating because I've only seen literally two Hillary.

This is just Florida, but if this trend applied anywhere else, we're going to see a big Republican boost.

pre-convention bump too

This map proves how fucked Hillary is. Even if you flip PA back to blue, and flip ME to red instead, Trump still wins.

Bump

People are underestimating the silent majority vote in a way that dwarfs even the Brexit.

I have not seen ONE SINGLE Trump sign in Massachusetts, and he won my state with 50% of the vote, which I believe was his highest margin of victory in the country.

Even certain leftists like Michael Moore are starting to wise up and accept reality. The level of liberal butthurt in November is going to be cataclysmic.

most likely outcome

I don't even vote and don't consider myself a Republican, but I would love for him to win to see all the butthurt from smug as fuck liberal """""comedians""""" and booksmart, shut-in, socially retarded people like Stephen Hawking.

>Wisconsin

Looks like you just wanted a reason to even out the vote

Will he truly win, lads? Lefties seem to be going all out with celebs being against Trump and shit, of course kids will follow this and vote for what their idols tells them.

I want him to win.

>since December
newfag

>Implying 18-25 year olds vote

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

That's how Klaus won in our country, mate. All media buzz and he's fucking shit.

>PA blue

PENNSYLVANIA IS EASY MODE FOR TRUMP
I cannot stress this enough. We are fucking furious over our loss of jobs under Tom "fagtron" Wolf, and Obongo. It's essentially West Virginia lite in the southwest region, which effectively neutralizes Pittsburgh, only leaving Philly to ruin things. I live in a small county in the Poconos that gas gone blue consistently due to New York fuckheads migrating here, although this year they seemed to latch onto Bernie, and they're not letting go, whilst we have fully embraced Trump here, seeing as there is a sign for home every 1/4 mile. Just 1 county south, in Northampton and Lehigh, Allentown currently looks like something out of S.T.A.L.K.E.R, destroyed factories everywhere. And to the north, Scranton is losing white collar jobs. I know SO many people who absolutely NEED Trump, they've been forced to commute over an hour to New Jersey, a state in much better condition, to support themselves. He has run FUCKING ZERO Ads here. Clinton has been relentless, and yet they're still tied. When he wants this state, he's going to get it.

This. Bernie lost MA by 17k votes. MA has over 500k college students.

this. michigan, wisconsin and minnesota aren't guaranteed to dems by any means. he's far more likely to carry these than VA. hillary picking kaine is practically conceding them before the first debate by drawing a defensive line in the sand.

romney lost these states with middle-of-the-road numbers among white voters:

PA, 54% of the white vote
MI 53%
MN 47%
WI 49%

all trump has to do is pull like 1-3% more of whites in those four states and they're his.

>PA blue but WI red
fucking idiocy

those aren't all in-state.

ALSO Pennsylvania is very, very white compared to other nearby states. This will be a piece of cake.

>virginia would already be really hard to flip red these days, now that shillary has a VP from there it will be even harder.
VPs don't carry states, but I think va will still go em do to northern VA being d.c. and gov contracts/spending

>inb4 muh primaries
Don't mean a thing
And when the chimp outs will inevitably happen in Philly during the DNC, that courts another couple 100 thousand for the Republicans here, our people have had ENOUGH of this.

Both districts. The turnout for Hillary will be historically depressed.

Popular vote means nothing. What are the expected votes of the electorals?

so how did bongo win it so easily in 2012? its not like the financial crisis wasn't already in full swing having destroyed thousands of jobs..

>state
>color
Yeah ok

You mean, like, the electoral college? They don't have the balls to outright say "Fuck You" to the voters, the only times they don't vote correctly and in accordance with the real votes are small scale, like one or two of the fuckers.

Obama won it because-
>Le fresh and original black man. Record turnout of blacks around the state.
>We personally hate the Bush dynasty, the second one fucking up really turned us off.
His opponents were literally
>A fucking Mormon
>A fucking Palin
And
>THAT financial crisis was pinned on the Republicans. We wanted a Democrat. This time, we only have dems to blame.