/#fc/ - #FireColbert general - BHFKHLOMBPF edition

Stephen Colbert has recently made a very nasty and homophobic slur against President Donald Trump for his recent interview with John Dickerson of Face the Nation.

I don't appreciate this vitriolic hate speech, and I don't endorse this kind of language being out there for my children to potentially see.

So I implore my fellow members here at Sup Forums to see that we can voice our opinion and see if advertisers of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert™ are ok with endorsing this kind of poisonous, vitriolic hate speech, just like how we voiced our opinion on the actions of Bill O'Reilly.

Some people to contact:

CBS:
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
cbs.com/feedback/
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser phones:
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

Advertiser phones (needs updates):
pastebin.com/raw/fy2YHStr

There are also people twitter working on this.
We should work with them, share resources.

#FireColbert

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ TheNeckKnows/image/bcmi6q8FZoRG_LLsXL56KA/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polfear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obsessed

hi pol, no one cares. colbert's not going to get fired, get over it crybaby.

DONALD DRUUF IS GAY
>liberals are for homophobia now

OP is a cock holster

HWATA!!!!

Back to R*ddit

Fuck off back to breaddit.

dear

donald...

DRUMPF

This is some Tumblr SJW type shit. Stop being such a sensitive little faggot. Sup Forums is not your safe space.

after you cunt

RUFFALD BLUMPF!!!!!!

alt right man babies are crying again

how many of you a) have jobs that b) aren't blue collar?

Speak for yourself redditor

i'll do it if you can confirm he'll be fired

Based Colbert triggering every alt-tard.

when you wake up tomorrow Bill O'Reilly will still be fired and Colbert will still be the King of Late Night

I'm all for fuck Colbert threads but please we don't need General threads

Fuck off Tumblr Psyop kid this is Gods work

GET IN HERE EVEYONE

Please take your shit posts to /s4s/ Sup Forums or Sup Forums or where you're probably from, reddit.

pol's feefees on suicide watch

Tumblr getting triggered their pope is getting roasted.

I'm Agnostic Libertarian though?

So.... DOOUCHEOLD DROORK

100 signatures and the station gets fined and he might get fired.

I bet you consider yourself a smart person, and yet still can't grasp why this being done.

There are 20 variants of this thread on Sup Forums every hour. Most OPs have the exact same image and the text "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE". At this point the only rational explanation is someone is using a shill-bot, and these threads are only tangentially related to tv.

lol ok

FULLOMPOFER DRUMPEFESES!!!!!!!!!

>I'm retarded though
ftfy

>HES A FAGGOT!!!!
>HES A FAGGOT!!!!
>HES A FAGGOT!!!!
>50 YEARS AGO WE WOULDVE HAD DRUMPF UPSIDE DOWN SHOVING DILDOS UP HIS ASS
holy fuck, how are liberals completely okay with this? How is Colbert still on the air?

is the baby's feelings hurt?

>Thread about TV show isn't Sup Forums related
>BAHHH EVERYONE WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!

or you're just spamming

Bump

Fight the good fight lads

CENTIPEDES!! THEY INSULTED OUR EMPEROR! THIS. WILL. NOT. STAND.

Why did you change it welfare queen?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ TheNeckKnows/image/bcmi6q8FZoRG_LLsXL56KA/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polfear/

Oh great ANOTHER personal army request.

This isn't against the rules at all!

a Sup Forums mod wrote an article about Sup Forums and so everyone's spamming it now for alt right GBP points

Thanks for proving me right.

can i read all about it on your xanga?

Maybe it has to do with the alt right shill mods who dance to Rabbi Kushner's shofar?

Fuck off back to britbongistan and grecokebabsalam milo

DORBAWALD DRUMMBF IS GEHHH!

OH LOOK, ANOTHER SJW-RIGHT THREAD

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

You can't use the personal army meme like you pushed the "Sup Forums was always shit" Sup Forums trash meme phrase
to justify your reddit and sfw Sup Forums culture that was pushed after 2013

TURNALD CHUMP

>HURRR DURR we're using their political correctness against them

I understand it just fine you beta faggot. I just don't care cause I'm not an overly sensitive cuck from /r/The_Donald. All your doing is setting a precedent for political correctness that will result in more people losing their jobs in the future. If you actually cared about free speech you'd let this go, but you won't cause you're a nu-male redditor.

eeEEEUUUUHH heeeEEUHHHEEETEEEAUUXX

EEEUUAAXX SHTEEWPET EAUXMEURICANS

FOOQ DOONALDDE TREADEAUXMP AN SLICE A DICK SUCK MA N THROATE

RUMPLE TROMP!!!!!

Who gives a shit? It's fun.

>IT'S DUH JOOOS!!! IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!!!

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you crybaby faggots.

How the fuck do you not see the irony in complaining about SJWs while you campaign to get someone fired for offending you?

Keep it on your designated bitching and moaning safespace board, thanks.

it is tho

another one, uh?

>Colbert says one gay joke
>Sup Forums goes on a crusade to fire him
>Trump calls himself a globalist, pro-Israli, Goldman Sachs corporate shill
>says dumb things on a daily basis
>Sup Forums fine with him being President
I will never understand your logic. Never.

>Being a tumblrina SJW is fun

Why don't you cry about it some more?

FOLLAND PUMPFER!!!!

Congrats you're one step closer to figuring out the power and addiction of the (You)votes

The precedent's already been set for decades you dumb sack of shit. Make offensive jokes, get fired. Leftists don't get hit that hard, if at all, because they're massive hypocrites who protect each other.

Colbert built his career on ironically pretending to be conservative, it's only appropriate that he gets taken out by those ironically pretending to be liberals.

Why the fuck do you fags think Sup Forums supports free speech? Sup Forums is about traditionalism and America didn't even have complete free speech in the 1700s or 1800s.

No you can read it right from the leftist playbook.

Alinsky Rule 4

>Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

To dumb it down for you, no one here gives a shit about what he said. But real leftists are butt hurt, and this is an opportunity to turn them on each other.

Why don't you stick to capeshit threads fuck boy.