Are there any movies about spending years creating something political, then at the last moment...

are there any movies about spending years creating something political, then at the last moment, afraid of losing half of your fans, you decide to cut out most mentions of your political message making your final project stale and empty inside?

or
are there any movies about losing touch with what made you great in the first place?

or
are there any movies about ignoring your roots and confirming with a populist message instead of your original message?

I've never been more disappointed with an album before in my entire life. Fuck you OP for reminding me.

Humanz was way too black sounding.

Yeah actually there's this really funny guy named Stephen Colbert who you might like, if you find the daily show and the Big Bang theory funny it should be right up your alley. Don't forget to join us on Reddit so we can talk about it in a totally fun and safe way!

huh? people only like them because they sound hot topic-y and for their toons

They had a message?

The first Gorllaz album was good-ish. A very interesting foray into an experimental sound that's different on every track. But that being said, it's hit and miss, but there's some epic tracks.

Demon Days is a masterpiece. One of the finest albums ever made. Every track is gold. And the story and concept are great.

After that, the Gorillaz never even remotely captured the magic again. They just sound like shitty tracks created by a hipster with a mac and a synthesizer.

I stuck with em for 2 more albums, very disappointed by them.

At this point, I'm pretty sure the genius of the Gorillaz is only as good as the artists Damon Albarn is collaborating with. If he's collaborating with a brilliant artist performing a song that they wrote, it can be very good (see all of Demon Days). If he's left to his own devices, his music is shit (see Plastic Beach).

After Demon Days I was very excited to follow the Gorillaz career. Sadly, they only had one brilliant album in them before turning into absolute shit.

ebin cover

>thinking that this is where the trope comes from
consider sudoku

>there will never be another stylo

feels bad

>tvtropes.com

ponder crosswords

Nowhere near the first

shiet negro lrn2music

It's ironic

Who gives a shit about meme music?

Just listened to Bill Withers' Live at Carnegie Hall, you gorillaz retards will never know this feel.

nah user you're just too white

Damon is only vocal appearance is less than 1 min long

source: me

i watched the saturn barz video like a week before release and was so hype for this. Then deleted the album not an hour after downloading. what a piece of shit.

I saw the Andromeda music video and was so fucking bored I had to turn it off

what went wrong?

plastic beach is better than demon days you tard