This girl is half Swedish and half thai

>this girl is half Swedish and half thai
>mother is thai

Why is racemixing bad again? We white men should just disregard the current degenerate white women and start all over again with asian women. Asian women are obedient, believes in family values, hates niggers and mudslimes, loves white cock, perfect house wife, good looking, likes western society and did I mention that they love white cock. They got pretty weak genes so your kids will look perfectly white, almost like a Finn, and take most of your features.

So you cucks that has anything against this can stay with 'your' white women, who most likely is a single mother or someone who wants you to work for her after she is done with the cock-coster, while I actually SPREAD my white genes in this world.

So what will it be, Sup Forums? Think about it.

SWEDEN DOES IT AGAIN! WILL HE EVER GET OFF THAT SOMALI SEMEN PIPELINE?

everything is doomed nothing matters

>Sweden

SWEDEN YES

>spread my white genes
Nice job, Anwar.

thats it, im a #merkelmonkey now! Im ape for rape!

The Eternal Swede Strikes Again

That thing isn't even 1/8 thai

Looks weird as fuck. Looks like Kevin De Bruyne actually.

>Swecuck again talk shit about Finalnd
I hope your children(lol) will date with filthy nigger.

most people are indifferent to "race mixing"

most people also don't actively spew propaganda about it and just keep their opinions about trivial shit to themselves

>Why is racemixing bad again? We white men should just disregard the current degenerate white women and start all over again with asian women. Asian women are obedient, believes in family values, hates niggers and mudslimes, loves white cock, perfect house wife, good looking, likes western society and did I mention that they love white cock.
Be as that may, you also run the risk of your offspring becoming a Supreme gentlamn

if I am going to mix with any race, it's going to be with a hispanic women so at least my kids won't be pussies AND I can look forward to them inheriting their mother's natural fiery hatred for dindus

Race mixing with Asian woman is risky. If it turns out to be a boy he'll end up hating himself.

Nope. Half thai and half Swedish. Through and through.

What are you waiting for white man? Spread your genes.

>blonde hair with brown eyes
Fucking disgusting

I remember you posting that

People were buttmad that 'her european face/features were gone'

She kinda looks like a from here.

Half hispanic and half white looks pretty good.

>They got pretty weak genes
So your child will be weaker than it would be with two white parents. Genes go into more than determining appearance. Maybe your mother shouldn't have created a weak-gened mouthbreather like you.

You cretin

And I will keep posting once a month. Just so I can plant the seed of consideration in your mind.

Spreading white genes is the best way to not only unify, but to make the whole world better. I just think niggers are too stupid to mix with.

>projecting this much
The world is getting more and more global. Better they mix with us rather than Arabs or Blacks, no?

I meant Like someone from here*

I get the way of thinking you have, but people should not be forced to mix if they do not want to. And it should not be advertised as well. If someone wants it they will do it, but it should not be on massive scales

My country is a clear example of that. 50% are Caucasian white and other 50% are half asian/eastern/European white etc.

>mother is thai
People actually believe this.

She looks like she's about to kill herself though.

spider legs

>mother is thai

every fucking time in Europe.
Europeans love South East Asians.

I can't tell if these are satire anymore.