/#fc/ - #FireColbert General - love always wins edition

Stephen Colbert has recently made a very nasty and homophobic slur against President Donald Trump for his recent interview with John Dickerson of Face the Nation.

I don't appreciate this vitriolic hate speech, and I don't endorse this kind of language being out there for my children to potentially see.

So I implore my fellow members here at Sup Forums to see that we can voice our opinion and see if advertisers of The Late Show with Stephen Colbertâ„¢ are ok with endorsing this kind of poisonous, vitriolic hate speech, just like how we voiced our opinion on the actions of Bill O'Reilly.

Some people to contact:

CBS:
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
cbs.com/feedback/
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Advertiser phones:
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249

Advertiser phones (needs updates):
pastebin.com/raw/fy2YHStr

There are also people on twitter and Sup Forums working on this.
We should work with them, share resources.

#FireColbert

hur dur we are legion does not forgive

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

what did he say?

also lol @ "I dont want my kids to see this"

you have your kids watching tv at midnight?

personally i think asuka is the best girl

and you should think that too

Dead meme.

I agree, asuka would be great for wild aggressive sex

Yui was best girl and this is FACT

He said the gays needed to be exterminated in order to perfect the Aryan world. Something to that effect.

Because they can't take a joke.

Wrong

Isn't that a bit hypocritical from Leibowitz's dick holster?

>I don't endorse this kind of language being out there for my children to potentially see
Please, your jizzy tissues are not children.

no idiot, it'd only be hypocritical if he said the opposite thing

>implying this isn't using their same tactics against them for the lulz

autismo general

finally a good thread

He said the only think Trump's mouth is good for is serving as Putin's cock holster.

Sup Forums's upset that Trump will never suck their cock the way they suck his.

>for the lulz
2007 called, they want their Sup Forums tier idiocy back.

Hi libcuck, you can't shut down pedes easily.

>le Sup Forums bogyman
>replying to yourself
ebin

It's almost as if there's something called and INTERNET??? Idiot

Thanks for the tip Mr. Redditor.

IM NOT SORRY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

reddit called
they want their newfags back

raging homo here

there is literally nothing homophobic about this comment
would telling a woman all shes good for is sucking a man off be straightphobic?

IM STILL THE HOST
IM STILL THE HOST BLORFMP
IM THE HOST

The_Donald
Protip: Even pol hates Trump now because they're Vatniks and Trump missilled their Syrian waifu.

>"hello fellow gays"
why is this meme so popular

>Hating /r/the_donald
Cuck

He should set aside a monologue to suck off some old homeless guy to prove is in an every man who is in no way homophobic.

i dont know what meme youre referring to but im all for more gays

As if being a cock holster is a bad thing, wtf is wrong with this guy?

It isn't actually a homophobic insult though. It has more to do with a power dynamic. If he said the exact same thing about the woman the insult would be unchanged.

It would be misogynistic

>pol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

For you

It's not "for the lulz" when it's politically motivated and you take it very seriously

He used dicksucker as an insult, implying that sucking dick (and by extension, being gay) has a negative connotation.

No one but you is taking it seriously, fag.

If it fails, whatever, funposting was fun, if it works, the left eats their own. Sup Forums only has power because journos decided to take Sup Forums seriously as a political movement.

No, he implied that sucking someone's dick makes you their bitch, which is more or less true.

Do you think he was literally implying that Trump fellates Putin? Use your brain.

Why not? He's political opposition.

politics is war by other means.

I voted for Hillary but not even i can defend this.

Lets make america great again boys

maybe not for you, you aren't being forced to participate.

Yet, here you are anyways.

no, you overly sensitive moron, he didn't use the word dicksucker or imply anything about being gay, he implied that trump is servicing putin because he's a weak bitch. stop acting like a fucking child and go back to tumblr if youre going to fake outrage at stupid shit like this.

thank you for agreeing with me

i didnt even say i cared, i was just explaining the logic behind it
dont get your panties in a twist friend

shills

lol no that's a stretch

Colbert basically just called Trump a more vulgar label for a brown noser, he wasn't implying that the act of sucking cock was somehow evil or something

Do you Sup Forums faggots crying about Stephen Colbert think you're fooling anyone with the 'I'm a liberal and this upsets me!!!' It's honestly pathetic lol

>thank you for agreeing with me
It's a little crazy that someone could be out of their depth in a conversation about a dick-sucking joke, but here we are.

What is it with Sup Forums and just posting contextless screenshots, expecting people to either understand or give a fuck about it? Your screenshot does not "speak for itself" except to people who already understand it. Post some fucking context you ingrate.

nobody cares, we just want to fuck with the MSM

That's fake, you retard. Any random troll from Sup Forums can make that in 5 minutes

t. reddit

this, either a child wrote that post or a Sup Forumstard did who was trying way too hard to look like a "leftist"

Is this still a thing? I thought we moved on

>we
The Reddit store called and they're running out of you.

>we

nobody is keeping you here.

>I'm a retarded hypocrite

Honestly, this would have been a quicker way of saying the same exact thing.

>DON'T USE THE TACTICS WE USE AGAINST YOU AGAINST US!

Yeah, we're fooling MSM

Noone asked or cared, you fucking cocksucker.

More like you're stooping down to their level. By doing so you're throwing your self respect out the window.

As an outsider looking in at American politics, the anti-trump bunch seem to be the worst bunch of cunts on the planet.

He's keeping the power dynamic and gender roles instead of embracing that they can be changed.

That is cute, you actually think Sup Forums ever had any self respect.

He was implying submisiveness, femininity and homosexuality were bad and evil.

ruh roh!

Noone ever claimed to be above them though.

Then you're ok with being a hypocrite since you complain about them doing it all the time.

I'm not the one getting so incredibly but mad about a dumb joke and going out of my way to try and get someone fired.

Only if you define evil as darkness or destructive since femininity is literally the Yin.